Will we speak to me again?

attim

Hello everyone

I was seeing someone and he ended it because he said we were going too fast and he no longer speaks to me. I want to know whether he'll talk to me again? I really miss him and don't want him to give up on me. L7 and L1 don't aspect so is this a no?

Sorry, I'm only just learning about horary so thank you for your help.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-05-20 at 14.25.02.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-05-20 at 14.25.02.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 60

scahm

I'm not an expert, so please take my interpretation with a pinch of salt but I thought I'd give this a go anyway.

I don't think there'll be any contact unless you reach out to him first - which I think you will, as you approach a conjunction to his L3 ruler. His co-sig, Sun, is just about to change sign into Gemini. This indicates a change in his state of mind and an interest in you at the very least.

What strikes me the most is Neptune sitting on the descendant - are you being deceived about this connection?

ameliaastrology

I think you're much more eager to speak than him. Your mercury is a talkative sign, going to his L3, and your Moon is conjunct his house of communication, too.

I agree with Scahm that if there were any contact, it would have to be forced by you.

I'm not sure as to what good talking would do, though. Sun is about to change to your sign but he is still way too far from Mercury, you, for such a contact to be meaningful. Being both out of sign and out of orb, he can't see you in the here and now. Moon is void; nothing can come of it. Your mercury is under the sunbeams.

His Jupiter is in a beastly (instead of talkative) sign in fall, sitting in House 11 of friendship (or some of us might say house of his passion). That, on its own, could be nice, but the cusp of House 11 is exactly afflicted by Pluto. Pluto is quite a destructive influence.

I also have doubt as to whether Lords 3/9 contact could bring fruition in these cases. I cast a chart for my best friend on the exact same question three weeks ago. L3 and L9 separate, but the main significators are connected by a translation of light. I told her to wait 2-3 weeks. Turned out they resumed contact yesterday.

From personal experience, I have yet to see Lords 3/9 contact = speaking. I think contact or the lack thereof between main significators, and even secondary significators, speak over Lords 3/9 in these matters. I'd love to hear others' experience though. Always willing to be convinced.

Amelia

Last edited:

Ouranos

Good point Amelia!
If I may add Jupiter (Fall) on the cusp of derived 11th (Radix 7th)
It seems that your friend has toxic relationships around him.
Like someone who is not in a beneficial environment.

"Jupiter retrograde is similar to a rich man subjugated to much slavery and thus to misfortune or a sensible man , sensitive and careful who submits to mediocre anxieties in the rational part of his mind." (Abu Ma'sar)

Finally, the Moon applying to a trine to Jupiter R in Fall
"The application of the Moon to a planet in its fall means anguish, complications and delays in the thing demanded." (Lilly)

Kind regards,
Ouranos

attim

I'm not an expert, so please take my interpretation with a pinch of salt but I thought I'd give this a go anyway.

I don't think there'll be any contact unless you reach out to him first - which I think you will, as you approach a conjunction to his L3 ruler. His co-sig, Sun, is just about to change sign into Gemini. This indicates a change in his state of mind and an interest in you at the very least.

What strikes me the most is Neptune sitting on the descendant - are you being deceived about this connection?

Thank you scahm. Hmm I'm not sure... do you think he likes someone else??

attim

I think you're much more eager to speak than him. Your mercury is a talkative sign, going to his L3, and your Moon is conjunct his house of communication, too.

I agree with Scahm that if there were any contact, it would have to be forced by you.

I'm not sure as to what good talking would do, though. Sun is about to change to your sign but he is still way too far from Mercury, you, for such a contact to be meaningful. Being both out of sign and out of orb, he can't see you in the here and now. Moon is void; nothing can come of it. Your mercury is under the sunbeams.

His Jupiter is in a beastly (instead of talkative) sign in fall, sitting in House 11 of friendship (or some of us might say house of his passion). That, on its own, could be nice, but the cusp of House 11 is exactly afflicted by Pluto. Pluto is quite a destructive influence.

I also have doubt as to whether Lords 3/9 contact could bring fruition in these cases. I cast a chart for my best friend on the exact same question three weeks ago. L3 and L9 separate, but the main significators are connected by a translation of light. I told her to wait 2-3 weeks. Turned out they resumed contact yesterday.

From personal experience, I have yet to see Lords 3/9 contact = speaking. I think contact or the lack thereof between main significators, and even secondary significators, speak over Lords 3/9 in these matters. I'd love to hear others' experience though. Always willing to be convinced.

Amelia

Thank you amelia. Does the chart say that he doesn't like me then? Sorry I don't understand "House 11 is exactly afflicted by Pluto."... does this mean his passion for me is destroyed?

attim

Good point Amelia!
If I may add Jupiter (Fall) on the cusp of derived 11th (Radix 7th)
It seems that your friend has toxic relationships around him.
Like someone who is not in a beneficial environment.

"Jupiter retrograde is similar to a rich man subjugated to much slavery and thus to misfortune or a sensible man , sensitive and careful who submits to mediocre anxieties in the rational part of his mind." (Abu Ma'sar)

Finally, the Moon applying to a trine to Jupiter R in Fall
"The application of the Moon to a planet in its fall means anguish, complications and delays in the thing demanded." (Lilly)

Kind regards,
Ouranos

Thank you ouranos... do you think his friends are the reason we're not together?

ameliaastrology

Thank you amelia. Does the chart say that he doesn't like me then? Sorry I don't understand "House 11 is exactly afflicted by Pluto."... does this mean his passion for me is destroyed?

In my experience, it's an abrupt end of your friendship/affair that is very hard to turn around (one major implication of Pluto is death). He's besieged by both Pluto and Saturn. Both very cold planets.

Also, I can't see any aspect between you and him.

Sun-Venus: too far, and Saturn gets in the way
Sun-Mercury: too far, and Saturn gets in the way
Mercury-Jupiter: no aspect to start with
Venus-Jupiter: no aspect to start with

I think it's possible he is otherwise involved. Sun's next aspect is with Saturn. Jupiter is also close to Saturn. You could say his interest is elsewhere.

I'm sorry. But astrology aside, I don't think it's worth it to seek to talk with a guy who has cut things off with you. If he's really interested, why would he leave you hanging? He would've done anything to secure your affection already. I hope you will meet a man soon who deserves your thoughts and time.

Amelia

attim

In my experience, it's an abrupt end of your friendship/affair that is very hard to turn around (one major implication of Pluto is death). He's besieged by both Pluto and Saturn. Both very cold planets.

Also, I can't see any aspect between you and him.

Sun-Venus: too far, and Saturn gets in the way
Sun-Mercury: too far, and Saturn gets in the way
Mercury-Jupiter: no aspect to start with
Venus-Jupiter: no aspect to start with

I think it's possible he is otherwise involved. Sun's next aspect is with Saturn. Jupiter is also close to Saturn. You could say his interest is elsewhere.

I'm sorry. But astrology aside, I don't think it's worth it to seek to talk with a guy who has cut things off with you. If he's really interested, why would he leave you hanging? He would've done anything to secure your affection already. I hope you will meet a man soon who deserves your thoughts and time.

Amelia

Thank you. This hurts... I really thought I had met my dream man...things were going so well between us...I don't understand what I did wrong or why he doesn't like me anymore.

Is this result forever? Sorry if I sound pathetic, I just feel very confused

Thank you again

ameliaastrology

Attim

I understand how hard it is. I just saw that Moon is actually conjunct Uranus closely. You must be feeling a little bit shocked by all this, to say the least.

No matter what's next, don't go and think "this must be my fault". We can't really control who we're attracted to. You can't. He can't. Remember that in the dating game, bad things happen all the time. Even the most gorgeous girls in the world don't get every guy they want. It's quite easy to forget that.

The way he ended things sounded immature, leaving you feeling so confused and bitter like this. My bet is in time you will see that he wasn't so great a catch after all.

Hindsight will bring you more clarity. And maybe you will work out more answers in the future. Meantime, focus on your recovery and treat yourself well, if I might.

Blessings,
Amelia

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Yes he will speak to you again. His L3 Venus retrogrades back to you Mercury and Moon in his 3rd is conjoining Uranus. So within 3 somethings he will contact you unexpectedly.

scahm

Thank you. This hurts... I really thought I had met my dream man...things were going so well between us...I don't understand what I did wrong or why he doesn't like me anymore.

Is this result forever? Sorry if I sound pathetic, I just feel very confused

Thank you again

I think this is what I wondered when I noticed the Neptune aspect - maybe you're deceiving yourself to think this connection is better than it actually is.

I empathise with how you're feeling (I've been through something similar recently myself!) but I think it's important to remember that we so easily put someone on a pedestal when they're the ones to reject us. Your dream man wouldn't hurt your feelings this way if he was really that great.

Also, even if he were to return, do you really think things would go back to the way they were? You can't really undo the damage once someone's hurt you in my opinion.

attim

When venus/mercury conjoin at 20 degrees Gemini, there will also be a new moon at 2 degrees Gemini. But with Neptune square this could cause issues regarding a new start.

Sorry please don't mind all the questions but please explain the "Neptune square"... issues how so?

Chrysalis

Sorry please don't mind all the questions but please explain the "Neptune square"... issues how so?

Because when venus/mercury meet at 20° Gemini, they will both be square Neptune at 20° Pisces. Neptune will cloud things, make things appear to be what they are really not. As Neptune is in the 7th of relationships, it would be to do with any kind of reconciliation.

Chrysalis

The mercury/Venus conjunction at 20 Gemini will also be conjunct fixed star Bellatrix. Having venus conjunct this star brings Much suffering through love affairs owing to unrestrained feelings.

attim

The mercury/Venus conjunction at 20 Gemini will also be conjunct fixed star Bellatrix. Having venus conjunct this star brings Much suffering through love affairs owing to unrestrained feelings.

Hmm... so spilling my feelings for him will lead to suffering? So I'll think we'll get back together when really we won't and it'll lead to hurt feelings?

I'll be emotionally cool if he speaks to me in that case