The EVILS and DANGERS of 5G. APOCALYPTIC!

ElenaJ

Well that's going to be a hard one to prove, isn't it?
It has to be isolated from smog and general environmental pollution to be able to pin it on the 5G.
Aside from all this, I don't understand what the point of 5G is, can you give me details on that?

david starling

It has to be isolated from smog and general environmental pollution to be able to pin it on the 5G.
Aside from all this, I don't understand what the point of 5G is, can you give me details on that?

Tremendous increase in the amount of data that can be transmitted over the internet.

david starling

What if the technocrats had to prove their new technology ISN'T harmful, instead of the other way around?

david starling

Here's an analogy concerning the reason 5G may be so dangerous:

A castle (one's physical body, including the neurological system) is under siege. The castle's walls, the moat, and the weapons of defense against the attackers, are the immune system.

So, 5G isn't ITSELF a pathogen. Instead, it's a NEW way to WEAKEN the castle's ability to WARD OFF the attackers (pathogens)--same as lack of sleep, polluted air and water, petrochemical emissions, inadequate nutrition, and inadequate shelter from the elements.

Chrysalis

I've had a couple of videos shared with me this past few days via WhatsApp, and they're of recordings of what people are recently witnessing in the UK.

Does anybody know if it would be possible for me to be able to upload them to this thread? I'll try.

Ones about a woman questioning a fiberoptic engineer laying down 5G wiring, she's asking him why he is doing it, etc, and asking him if he understands the dangers. She then goes onto say to him that its most likely the reason why we are all on lockdown for the 5g engineers to have free roam of the country and to be able to get the 5g set up whilst most people are indoors.

Another is about a guy whos driving down a country road and comes across lots of dead ducks in the middle of the road. Yes, its a road but a quiet country road and he said he drove the opposite way earlier and they weren't there.

The most recent one is of a guy who is outside a hospital and there is a big tree outside and you can see lots of birds flying around the top of the tree, with also many more birds dead on the floor underneath and around the tree, one bird is still half alive and is struggling to be able to fly away.

I don't even believe that coronavirus exists now, its just a smoke screen they've used to give an answer to all the deaths that have suddenly happened around the world from 5G. It seems to be weakening people's immune systems immensely. But then they still carry on with it anyway. It's not the non-existent virus we need to be concerned about its 5G. They've scared us half to death using the media, knowing this will make us obey by their rules and stay indoors and wash our hands like idiots. All the while they are implementing their bigger agenda.

Ive uploaded them onto my computer, but I'm now struggling in being able to get them to upload onto here, if anyone can tell me how to do it, then I can share them with you.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Mad videos, Chrysalis. And the one where the woman was questioning the guy, she delivered the argument perfectly. Another thing I noticed, he's not wearing a mask to protect himself from catching the coronavirus and he's outside working. I thought that coronavirus was supposed to be deadly, hmmmmmmm?

I know. Its a hmmmm indeed.
From coming across these videos I'm sure the virus is just a cover-up for the 5G fatalities, they use media to scaremonger people to stay indoors from the supposed virus, to then enable implementation of the 5G easier during the timeframe of the "lockdown".

To me, it all makes sense now. But the only thing is, if they know how many deaths this is causing why are they carrying on regardless?

That's the next question.

Chrysalis

Here, they mount them unobtrusively on telephone poles, which also carry electrical and computer wires. Someone actually set fire to a telephone pole near where I live--no electricity for 3 hours.

So people are aware and trying to burn them down too like the Chinese are?

david starling

Covid isn't so much deadly as it is contagious. It's the huge rate of infection that causes the relatively low 2-4% fatality-rate to result in so many fatalities. Meanwhile, with our weakened immune systems, we're all at ongoing, increased risk from the less contagious, more deadly illnesses as well.

david starling

So people are aware and trying to burn them down too like the Chinese are?

A few are that convinced. Not enough to make a difference. In this case, it was portrayed as an anonymous "homeless person" starting a fire to keep warm, and "accidentally" causing the fire-resistant pole to ignite.

david starling

I agree with you. While everyone's in lockdown (therefore no one's allowed to rally a large group to protest against 5g) they're rolling it out. There was supposed to be an anti-5g march on 20th March in London but that obviously couldn't go ahead. The powers that (believe they) be have really planned this out.

It's entirely global, full speed ahead. Worth $Billions in profits.

Chrysalis

It's not so much what I've been reading about 5G and its potential dangers, that have made me doubt the severity of this virus, it's more to do with the videos of wildlife dying that proves the theory more accurately.

Heres another video, this one is of dead bees being found around 5G poles.

https://youtu.be/X5IhKHGDKhM