Donald Trump will be impeached.

JUPITERASC

images

david starling

When Ambassador Sondland testified that no one ever told him anything about a quid pro quo, it should have ended the trial. Instead Schiff said Sondland's testimony confirmed the high crimes and misdemeanors of the president.

Stalin's Soviet deputy premier assured him...

"Show me the man and I'll find you the crime."

When Hillary lost the election and her loss was blamed on the Russians and Trump's collusion was started, thousands of hours have been devoted to Russian threat to our country.

As far as I've seen, the Russian interference with the Presidential election is an undisputed, proven fact. It's the collusion that's in doubt, not the highly effective interference. Much of the Mueller report was redacted on the collusion accusation, which hasn't been proven. That's not what this impeachment is about.

piercethevale

Nearly are all abusing their power... Did anyone else see Rep. Collins go off on the House committee, yesterday?

They keep altering the charges hoping one of them will stick. Member Moondancing came up with a most appropriate quote, almost.
"Stalin's Soviet deputy premier assured him...

'Show me the man and I'll find you the crime.' "

..."Almost", because they still haven't found one.

According to many of the greatest Economists, for capitalism to endure there has to be a war constantly going on somewhere in the world. When the Iron Curtain fell...there was no more need for an arms race to continue on for the United States. ...our defense budget was at a relative low in the early 1990's...and Islam became the new great threat.
With the winding down of the Middle East debacle... created by the "REAL"perpetrators of 9/11... AND PAID FOR BY THE AMERICAN TAXPAYERS AND THE LIVES OF THEIR SONS AND DAUGHTERS... the Military Industrial Complex had to come up another great threat...enter the Russians.

Personally, I'm grateful for their giving Snowden sanctuary... and, once again, remind all that Edgar Cayce said "Out of Russia will come the true freedom of Man[kind]"

piercethevale

Everyone should be aware of the current, and coming, astrological conditions...JUPITERASC will undoubtedly get rankled by this...for the reason the PLANET PLUTO is heavily involved... my advice to Her is to get over it and learn to deal with it...as this coming year could very likely put an end to the debate as to whether or not PLUTO has any astrological affect.

I posted the following on facebook for my friends, particularly for my clairvoyant friend, Clarisse Conner. Not for greater understanding, as she does have proven abilities, but rather as an incentive by which to convince Her as to what she might use her gift to focus on.

It is a composite of three separate posts I made. Please pay particular attention to the part about a Saturn-Pluto conjunction... and then let your own imagination take it from there. I'll highlight in the colour dark red, that which I'm talking about.

Because I have many other friends that will read my post on facebook, that aren't astrologically savvy, I do give some basic explanations which most all of you members here have no need to be educated about... except with the possibility as to those that refuse to give PLUTO its props.

...copied and pasted as follows...

The world is in an interesting astro-cycle right now as from when Jupiter became trine to Uranus around Nov. 21st and is an aspect that will last until the second week of Jan. 2020.Generally speaking, it indicates a sustained period of spiritual growth and advancement along that evolutionary path. It also enhances clairvoyant abilities and awakens latent ones and can bestow spiritual revelations and insights. The "prime time" for this trine, is on, Sunday, Dec.15th.
The "center ring" spectacular, however, is a show that will last for about a year, and it is one involving Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto, in which Saturn and Jupiter will be taking turns dancing in conjunction with Pluto that culminates exactly one year from today with Jupiter moving into a one degree orb of conjunction with Saturn.
Saturn entered a six deg. orb of conj. with Pluto last Sept. 21. Saturn enters a one deg. orb of conj. on Jan 1st, spot on the 13th and out of one deg. orb Jan 24. Saturn goes retrograde May 10 at exactly a seven deg orb of conj, then enters a six deg. orb conj. in retro June 30th but only gets back within a little less than a three deg. orb next Sept. 28th and then takes off and won't conjunct again for longer than you or I likely have left to hang around, about 35-40 years.
Jupiter gets to a six deg. orb of conj. with Pluto Feb. 22nd, a one deg orb with Pluto March 27th, spot on April 5th, and leaves one deg. orb April 15th. But it only gets to about 2* 23' away in orb when it goes retrograde May 14th, returns to a one deg. orb, in retro, on June 18th, spot on June 30th, and beyond one deg. in retro July 10th. But once again, Jupiter doesn't get much more than a five deg. orb away when it goes direct again next Sept. 12th, then back to a one deg. orb Nov 5th, spot on Nov. 12th, beyond a one deg. orb Nov. 19th, then beyond a six deg. orb with Pluto next Dec. 13th, a year from today, and, as I mentioned above, on that same day Jupiter enters a one deg. orb conjunction with Saturn> Jupiter moves beyond a six degree orb with Pluto on Dec. 18, 2020 and then an exact conjunct with Saturn Dec. 21, 2020>
Saturn presently has the greater influence upon Pluto until next March 4th when Jupiter will become the greater influence until August 10th-11th.

Saturn-Pluto conjunctions are a period of time in which old affairs are brought to a close and karma is weighed. Professional, business, and political affairs are heavily targeted and new beginnings brought about. Good time for self, and societal,-improvements, Business and professional improvements in respect to work efficiency, methodologies, spiritual self-development, meditation, occult studies, and also a time of enhancement of clairvoyant abilities and awakening latent ones.
The dark side of it is that some become involved with business, professional, and, or, political intrigue, skull-duggery, and power struggles... hellova time for this political wing ding going on in D.C. presently. It only happens once about every 37 years.

Jupiter-Pluto conjunctions are a sustained period of cultural,educational, and spiritual reform, reconstruction, and, or regeneration...whatever works for the best of all. People that have this astrological period also affecting their natal horoscope can have tremendous spiritual breakthroughs and insights, personal and direct experiences with the higher occult forces and revelations pertaining to life mysteries. A very favorable time fr spiritual and occult practices. New religious leaders become apparent during the time but the dark side is that the false preachers and the con-men get busy and it's a time to be wary of the fanatics and their followers.

Last edited:

piercethevale

I JUST MADE A LATE EDIT TO MY LAST POST AS TO WHEN JUPITER BECOMES THE GREATER INFLUENCE.
i APOLOGIZE FOR MY MISTAKE AND NEED TO CORRECT MY FAACEBOOK POST AS WELL.
ptv

piercethevale

....ALSO...
there may be a brief period or two in that March to August span in which Saturn and Jupiter trade positions of influence, I'll have to meticulously go over the time line, but that isn't so critical to the general understanding here.

piercethevale

Dershowitz: Supreme Court Just Crippled the Second House Impeachment Charge Against Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYBebVohDBs

I watched Hannity's "reprort" yesterday, and, yes, one would tend to think that should be the end of this affair... but seeing as how Pelosi really put her a$$ on the line pursuing this... it ain't over, not yet... and certainly not for Trump.
...and one might tend to think, then, that Pelosi's career is over... and I might pray that it is so...in fact I do. But seeing as to what district it is that she represents... they'll keep voting Her into office as long as she is alive...

...hmmm...?
Maybe those prayers might amount to something, anyways? :bandit:

Moondancing

Premium Member
Anyone predicting no Impeachment?

If Democrats were smart they would all vote 'no' and say they don't have a non-partisan consensus. So, in keeping with their standards they will not pass impeachment. They could have done this a long time ago so I doubt very much they will take that path.

Would you be disappointed if they took this approach?

david starling

If Democrats were smart they would all vote 'no' and say they don't have a non-partisan consensus. So, in keeping with their standards they will not pass impeachment. They could have done this a long time ago so I doubt very much they will take that path.

Would you be disappointed if they took this approach?

There's a Presidential dictatorship brewing. Congress needs to reassert its Constitutionally-mandated role as one of the 3, coequal branches of Government. The Executive branch is currently withholding and redacting evidence, and forbidding witnesses to testify. Executive Orders have taken on the mantle of royal fiats. So, I would be disappointed if the Executive branch wasn't reminded that it administers and enforces, but doesn't singlehandedly decree the laws of the land by itself, according to the Constitution the President is sworn to uphold.