The New World Order: This is the time to band together, the moral fitness to survive

Awakened_Pisces

Less then 1 month after the Election, we have heard of revolutions in Thailand(China) and Canada's governments. This is not by chance. This is a part of the same evil plans of the same people who think that "we are just people".

Just like Adolf Hitler, whom this group actually brought into power. They are trying to use the same tricks on us, as they did with Hitler in Nazi Germany. Hitler spurred fear and racism of the "jews" and spread chaos and confusion amongst the world. Why? Because the destruction of the world would allow them to implement their plans with no resistence what so ever, AT ALL.

And now where are we? Because of the 9/11 attacks, we have to go into Iraq because of "weapons of mass destruction". It was because of "radcial Islam" or a hatred of muslims through "Al-Qaeda".

Because of the 9/11 attacks, the American People have submitted to these evil dictators of terror. There is something called the Verichip. Or RFID chip. Which I implore you at all costs not to take. Because if you get this chip implanted, you will have 0 freedom left on this planet. None. The only freedoms you will get is if you live in a structured, controlled society by the delusional fools who want to try and play God. This chip will be the function of this society. Wanna buy clothes and stuff, etc? You use the chip. It works very much like the ID card. But much much more deadly. It contains your personal infomation and likely individual chips. So they can turn off your chip, without affecting themselves.

Think about this: Many theories have 12/21/12 as the day in which the world will end. Why is that? Switch the numbers 1 and 2 around. 12/12/12. In all of their egotistical arrogance, they are going to introduce this system at the number "12", referring to the completion of the world.

If you've noticed, we often introduce our Presidents around the 21st, albeit January. I wouldn't be surprised, especially should everyone be nearly chipped at this time and as a result of WW3 they likely would be if they changed the date of inaugration to celebrate.

The problem that we face right now, is that if we do in fact deny the chip and we should is that they will be looking to control the streets of their new empire in the next 2-3 years. For proof of this, hear Obama. A member of the CFR, which is really a base for these illegal monsters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwaAVJITx1Y

They are looking as of this moment to control gun sales with this chip. In other words, unless you get chipped, you cannot buy a gun perhaps let alone use one. In that case, we will be totally powerless to the "civilian national security" force similiar to which Hitler bulit in his Nazi Germany empire.

In the end, you don't even have to take it from me. As the ultimate proof that even the most evil of man kind can change their ways and provide some kind, any kind of help to society. Nick Rockenfeller, who was dying and perhaps has died of cancer. Learned the intentions of his family's imperialistic intentions and in a interview with Aaron Russo, has clarified, verified the truth: The NWO is real, it's here and we've gotta watch our backs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nD7dbkkBIA&feature=related

If you want to know how highly(how low) they think of us, watch as they try to manipulate the young children through this PG-13 movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kSbRJHsPvE&feature=related

This is a sickening, evil plot that MUST come to an end and it's not going to come to an end by our "Government officials". We're going to have to put it to an end ourselves. And through the last sacrifices of Nick Rockenfeller, perhaps we can.

And this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_5UYcyO3Pg Is the final defensive magnism and probably the most arrogant statement made by these fools. If your RFID chip is near a magnetic field, and I suggest that their probably will be many in the near future. To "Protect ourselves". You will burn to death!

It's likely the magnetic field in question will be around the main control room or something like that. In other words, if you try to rebel and take advantage of the system, you will die.

Our only choice and chance in all of this is to rebel at this moment and demand the dethroning of the NWO and it's members or we will do it by force.

I'll apologize and admit that I didn't put much astrology into this. Sans the 12/12/12 part. But these facts about the NWO cannot be ignored. Because if we ignore them now, we will never be able to do anything.

autumnleaf

Re: The New World Order: This is the time to band together, the moral fitness to survive

You mentioned how we inaugarate (sp?) our President on the 21 of Jan? Well, not to argue, but I think it's usually Jan 20. Either way, the 1 and 2 are still in use ;) . Personally, I find numerology fascinating.

Neptune Rising

Re: The New World Order: This is the time to band together, the moral fitness to survive

Thanks for this information. It is something I always believed to be science fiction, until I now google all this and am really amazed at what is actually happening. People actually have taken these chips into their bodies.

I am wondering, how to reject this idea of theirs. Nothing is inevitable, we have the power to change outcomes. As long as we believe in them, they will continue to exist. We have to believe in something better than them, I hope we can now.

NR

RayAustin

Well.. there's pretty much nothing astrological about this. Conspiracy theories, and 'numerology' yea.

waybread

ConfusedPisces, are we talking about the same Canada that I live in? There is no revolution going on here whatsoever. Canada does have a parliamentary system, in which a sufficient vote of no-confidence in the prime minister can "bring down the government" but this doesn't mean that the government collapses. The meaning is similar to a CEO of a corporation receiving a vote of no-confidence from the board of trustees. It can mean a new election (unlikely, we just had one) or that the main opposition parties (3 of them just now) who appear to be forming a coalition can form a new government with a new prime minister. Parliament has just been recessed so that the different parties and players can sort this all out for several weeks. There have been a few street demonstrations pro and con, but these are pretty tame. There were more Albertans in the streets when Calgary won the Grey Cup. We're Canadian, eh? Very polite.

Please either input some serious astrology and less hyperbole, or risk having this thread closed.

Last edited:

Steeler

"We have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves and for future generations a new world order, a world where the rule of law, not the rule of the jungle, governs the conduct of nations. When we are successful, and we will be, we have a real chance at this new world order, an order in which a credible United Nations can use its peacekeeping role to fulfill the promise and vision of the U.N.'s founders."
President George Bush 1991

Still think this is conspiracy? It's all in your face 24/7.

“We are on the verge of a Global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.” - David Rockefeller

You can read anything into these quotes, but they do of course spark the interest of a paranoid mind.

Last edited:

Awakened_Pisces

Steeler posted some very important quotes and indeed, a reference to events that have much greater signifance then the quotes themselves. It was the beginning or rather the activation of an imperial system of which we will be dictated and the Astrology tells us this.

Numerology is very significant BTW, Especially when it comes to speaking of the NWO, a group of satanists who took over our country effectively with the declaration of the Federal Reserve, which cannot be controlled by our Government whatsoever and we only investigate once in a blue moon.

The First Chart I'm going to show is the chart of the first attacks on Iraq. Which began on March, 20, 2003 5:30 A.M Baghdad time.

Note the Bi-Sextile between Venus(Love), Pluto(Power) and Moon(Nuturing).

Also note the Venus-Saturn trine that is actually part of an Grand Air Trine. Astrology is amazing, it looks like the Grand Air trine is between Saturn-Venus and the Moon. Empathizing the Bi-Sextile.

The Pluto-Sun-Saturn interaction, would you call that a T-Square? Repersenting the attempts of grabbing power and opposition.

Now, the 2nd event is the capture of Saddam Hussein, on December 13, 2003. The chart of this event in all honesty might not tell us much about our government's intentions but more of Saddam's death. But that's okay, because there's significant numerology involved.

They say he was captured at 1730 GMT. According to the Astrology, this amounts to 5:30 PM. This is obvious numerology used. Alpha-Omega, the beginning(5:30 AM start of war)-5:30 PM(End of the war) and the end.

Also note the date "December 13" which the Julian Date for the Date "December 22". Just one day after the 12/12/12 symbolism. It is their hope, that in their ignorance that 1 day will eliminate your suspicions. That's how low they take us humans!

December, 13,2000: Gore concedes To Bush and Bush becomes the US President. Note that the US Supreme Court intervened and basically gave Bush, the NWO member the presidency.

December, 13,2003: Capture of Saddam Hussein, as noted above the 5:30 symbolism.

December, 13, 2007: The adoption of the Lisbon Treaty, which basically is going to make the EU a colony.

There's even symbolism in the last digits: 7+3+0=10. 2 more years(2009)
can put it to "12". If something drastic, like an US attack on Iran were to happen on 2009. That about raps it up don't you think?

Edit: It comes to mind that perhaps the year does not matter to them, moreso then the date of December, 13. It is said that Obama wants to make a speech in the Muslim area. If that's the case, then it's possible to watch out for December, 13 right now for an Obama assassination. It's not out of the realm of impossibility. Bush signed Martial Law into effect that would basically render the country under his control in the case of a catastrophic event.

Attachments

• Declaration of War.gif
    Declaration of War.gif
    27.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Agreed Steeler, it is everywhere. I am wondering what astrological aspects indicate an awakening of collective unconsciousness to become conscious of this...? Could it be the Uranus-Saturn oppositions coming up? Or Neptune entering Pisces, when we may have to rely on our intuition alot more. I see society (at least here in London) as closing its heart more and more. People freak out when they see someone being nice/compassionate/altruistic - that sort of thing doesnt bring in the cash (apparently). I am hoping that Neptune into Pisces will help open and soften our hearts. But what will we have to go through for that to happen?

They do want a NWO, but we do not have to believe in them. People are being implanted with chips in this day and age. People believe in pharmaceuticals, granted there are times when they are invaluable, but we are using them as sweets for things like headaches.. People are more and more living in fear because of the media message, and will buy into what they are saying.

The revolution may just be happening in the unconscious for now, more and more people do seem to be more aware though which is positive.

NR

Awakened_Pisces

Ultimately the end result of the NWO is a group of people trying to become the LAW itself. Hence protesting is just a waste of valuable time. It's different from any other past experiences. In order to change this law, we have to band together as a people and throw these lunatics out of office. For good.

blueheron

Confusedpisces said:
Ultimately the end result of the NWO is a group of people trying to become the LAW itself. Hence protesting is just a waste of valuable time. It's different from any other past experiences. In order to change this law, we have to band together as a people and throw these lunatics out of office. For good.

I hear and share these sentiments. But the astrological situation is more complex. NWO has flubbed a number of plans, and with the recent election loss of the neocons to the neolibs, we have a different approach. Brezinski's school that supports the Eastern Academic Establishment is far more moderate. Even Kissinger (well... I'll keep the four letter words out of it,) is coming around to Brezinski's approach.

I think we're looking not only at the transits, fascinating as they are, but also at the whole transition into the Age of Aquarius. NWO flies in the face of Aquarianization, and it's global. The more "they" (now the neolibs) try to enforce order upon the world, the more that attempt will slip from their grasp. Their plans are too grandiose and vast, and like a seive, leak out into unexpected "blowback." Just surfing the news alternatives on the net lets one know the extent to which Aquarianization is poking even more leaks into NWO.

house_dees-1.jpg

I'm eager to see the expected prosescution of Bush and Cheney for war crimes by Vincent Bugliosi and his vast staff of attorneys and gumshoes. That one could bring down the house.

51Y2Uil4HML__SL500_AA240_.jpg

Ekim86

Personally I love hearing information about all this. Can't get enough. First off I'm not a beleaver in every conspriacy theory out there, but if we give any time into any conspricy then this one should be the one of most concern. I love how people just shake everything off as if our county would never do that and this. I find it extremely close minded and stubborn. But conspriacy is sure as heck nothing new in any government out there. Anyone here of depleted uranium bullets? Well there great for pericing a tank "like a hot knife through butter." And there also great for giving poor soliders all type of diseases. Not sure on all the details, I dont have to much virgo in my chart;) But the government claims that this stuff is practiclly safe to eat. Then why do we bury this stuff in sealed barrels in the desert? Just an example. Propaganda is the more powerfull then nukes themselves and the government knows it. WWII had alot of it so I was taught in history class. The government has military planes that can fly over cities and project sibliminal messages through the radio and television. I remember seeing that on the discovery channel. Or maybe thats just what they want me to think.;) I heard something about the NWO planning something to invoke a civil war, so we do there bidding ourselves. This is called making the enemies you need. Which dates back to the roman times. Very successfull. I think its also funny how steve jackson, creator of the illuminati card game back in 1995 had his placed sacked by the government and interrgated him about what he knew. Once again I'am not a hardcore beleaver of all this stuff but I do find it all very interesting. No form of government will last forever. Also anyone ever hear of John Titor?

blueheron

Neptune Rising said:
Agreed Steeler, it is everywhere. I am wondering what astrological aspects indicate an awakening of collective unconsciousness to become conscious of this...? Could it be the Uranus-Saturn oppositions coming up? Or Neptune entering Pisces, when we may have to rely on our intuition alot more. I see society (at least here in London) as closing its heart more and more. People freak out when they see someone being nice/compassionate/altruistic - that sort of thing doesnt bring in the cash (apparently). I am hoping that Neptune into Pisces will help open and soften our hearts. But what will we have to go through for that to happen?

They do want a NWO, but we do not have to believe in them. People are being implanted with chips in this day and age. People believe in pharmaceuticals, granted there are times when they are invaluable, but we are using them as sweets for things like headaches.. People are more and more living in fear because of the media message, and will buy into what they are saying.

The revolution may just be happening in the unconscious for now, more and more people do seem to be more aware though which is positive.

NR

Confusedpisces, I remember reading (Michael Meyer I think,) that the 6th degree before the ingress begins the energy of the planet in question. In this case, Neptune is pressing towards that six degree point, and yes, I believe that the revolution is arleady happening in the collective unconscious in prepration for 2012 when Neptune makes the ingress into Pisces.

Again, the notion of "seed" beings that Dane Rudhyar brought forth.

Neptune Rising

blueheron said:
Confusedpisces, I remember reading (Michael Meyer I think,) that the 6th degree before the ingress begins the energy of the planet in question. In this case, Neptune is pressing towards that six degree point, and yes, I believe that the revolution is arleady happening in the collective unconscious in prepration for 2012 when Neptune makes the ingress into Pisces.

Ah wow that is very interesting.
Nice energies at the end of 2009 when Jupiter/Neptune/Chiron conjunct around 24 Aqua.

NR

blueheron

Neptune Rising said:
Ah wow that is very interesting.
Nice energies at the end of 2009 when Jupiter/Neptune/Chiron conjunct around 24 Aqua.

NR

Thanks for pointint that out. We should start to get the "feel" of the approach as early as May, 09, when Jupiter conjuncts Neptune at 24 degrees of Aquarius. When they all get together towards the end of the year... that's a lot of solar returns for a lot of people that will be carrying this energy throughout a nearly two-year period.

thHealing-presence-1.jpg

I'm wondering what the chiron element ads to this mix.

Neptune Rising

blueheron said:
I'm wondering what the chiron element ads to this mix.

Is Chiron going to be teaching us about humanitarian things.

And Neptune/Juptier, could that show an increase in spirituality, or disilusionment. Or are these things going hand in hand? Disillusionment with society so turning to spirituality?

Nr

Rael

Ekim86 said:
Personally I love hearing information about all this. Can't get enough. First off I'm not a beleaver in every conspriacy theory out there, but if we give any time into any conspricy then this one should be the one of most concern. I love how people just shake everything off as if our county would never do that and this. I find it extremely close minded and stubborn. But conspriacy is sure as heck nothing new in any government out there. Anyone here of depleted uranium bullets? Well there great for pericing a tank "like a hot knife through butter." And there also great for giving poor soliders all type of diseases. Not sure on all the details, I dont have to much virgo in my chart;) But the government claims that this stuff is practiclly safe to eat. Then why do we bury this stuff in sealed barrels in the desert? Just an example. Propaganda is the more powerfull then nukes themselves and the government knows it. WWII had alot of it so I was taught in history class. The government has military planes that can fly over cities and project sibliminal messages through the radio and television. I remember seeing that on the discovery channel. Or maybe thats just what they want me to think.;) I heard something about the NWO planning something to invoke a civil war, so we do there bidding ourselves. This is called making the enemies you need. Which dates back to the roman times. Very successfull. I think its also funny how steve jackson, creator of the illuminati card game back in 1995 had his placed sacked by the government and interrgated him about what he knew. Once again I'am not a hardcore beleaver of all this stuff but I do find it all very interesting. No form of government will last forever. Also anyone ever hear of John Titor?

I come from a conspiracy background since I belonged some years to a group of Christians that are preparing for when the church has to go underground. Their wilderness communes are still in place. I had the privilege of studying survival skills with the Athabaskans while in Alaska.

There is good astrology to support this, too. I believe Neptune Cafe frequently notes that the US progressed Mars has moved into an area of secret and underhanded dealings from its original area of capitalism (hope I got that right).

Anyway, what we are seeing is the rise of a one-world economic system. The political system will probably follow, but it will be economic first. Technically, this had to be because we as a planet are just to close to one another now, but it is the culmination of a long-held plan that dates back thousands of years.

I do not believe 12/21/12 is an ending, though. It is just where the cycle begins all over again. It was just a good stopping place for the Mayan calendar. This is truly the beginning of a "new age" for the earth.

I am more into astrology now than into conspiracy since my parting with that religious group was not so nice. I did enjoy the survivalist camping trip, but sooner or later we have to live in reality and get along with our fellow man.

waybread

Folks, please stick to astrology, however, marginally.

I have to add that Y2K was full of all kinds of prognostications. Nothing happened, except very minor glitsches and very big New Year's Eve parties. Oh, and a small state bank in Utah failed. It loaned a lot of money to a pseudo-Mormon polygamous sect who thought the end would arrive in 2000, so they spent the loan with no way to repay it when the milennium didn't cancel their debt.

Any Christians on this thread are no doubt aware that the NT states that nobody will know in advance when the end-time arrives..."like a thief in the night."

In terms of astrology, maybe someone with more time than I have could devise a short list of the most gosh-awful things that have happened to the planet--oh, like the Black Death, WW I, WW II with the atomic bomb and Holocaust, or the start of the Dark Ages in Europe (not dark at all in the Islamic world), or 1492 for Native Americans and check out the astrology.

Or check out the astrology of the nefarious members of the "They" conspiracy.

Awakened_Pisces

'The Black Death' Never heard of that. But sure, I'll gather and research the charts and compare them.