I don't want to stop having sexual relations with this guy?

conspiracy theorist

I predict this is going to be another thread where OP post one line questions and everybody writes short stories to explain the situation to her. Guaranteed 5+ pages.

ChildOfVenus

I don't know what you mean I'm just saying how I feel about this situation. I have never experienced sexual desire like this before. I just wish we could keep having a sexual fling.
I predict this is going to be another thread where OP post one line questions and everybody writes short stories to explain the situation to her. Guaranteed 5+ pages.

Blaze

Account Closed
I should find this guy and shake his hand. He has you here flooding the forum about how much you just can't stop.

Dudes got the magic wand amirite? lel

On-topic: You're worrying about something that hasn't even come to pass. Go do something else, anything else to take your mind off of this. Here is something: Call his magic De-nis and tell him you only wanna be phuck-buddies. Problem solved.

conspiracy theorist

Dudes got the magic wand amirite? lel

On-topic: You're worrying about something that hasn't even come to pass. Go do something else, anything else to take your mind off of this. Here is something: Call his magic De-nis and tell him you only wanna be phuck-buddies. Problem solved.

I just took a look at her chart and she was born a couple days after Bluebell. It looks like during that week the planets were injecting an extra dose of maddening irrationality/"passion". I guess the sods who hook these women are lucky