View Single Post
Unread 03-23-2020, 12:12 AM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Okay, interesting, I assume this is from your Saturn/Jupiter square to your 3rd house venus. I expect your 3rd house venus square Jupiter would make you feel very positive and optimistic with communicating with people, and being quite social and friendly, but then with Saturn, there also squaring, it causes the disappointment where you feel inadequate as in they don't like you as you like them, so something like a balloon being blown up but then deflated?

Sorry, I'm asking so may Q's regarding this aspect, it's just I've always struggled with it as both planets are so different, as in ones jolly and positive and the other is the total opposite, so combining them together I've struggled with. You have helped me understand this aspect more so thankyou.
Itís a contradiction. Having Saturn Jupiter makes me feel the push and pull. I find it hard with this aspect. Iím optimistic then I get knocked down but i still have the optimism yet I calculate what may and may not happen.

I canít do anything Ďnaughtyí like other can. Example I have to be responsible. At work in past some ppl were irresponsible having longer breaks and getting away with it. If u ever did that I would get found out.
Another example which is funny really is that when I was younger me and my friends used to skive/bunk off school. Before they met me they never got caught. As soon they met me we got caught every single time! Not sure if thatís the Saturn or the NN - show responsibility, be the leader, show a good example etc. Must be the aqua south node rebellion!