Something big happened this year, what can you see?

Rageypoo

Just curious if you can find a big event that happened within the last 6 months, no hints...just my chart, see if u can find it in the transits/progressions!

Attachments

• astro_245gw_lets_test_the_chart_2021616.67654.275931.jpg
    astro_245gw_lets_test_the_chart_2021616.67654.275931.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 35

alphatauri

Just curious if you can find a big event that happened within the last 6 months, no hints...just my chart, see if u can find it in the transits/progressions!

~love linked to an idea/faith
+ Personal transformation
Spark of luck, lotto earnings

5-6 July - You became a believer after instant luck and quick earnings.

Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
It is senseless to not give the date of the event. If you make the target a six month period, it is an attempt to test the impossible. Many things might happen in six months. It would take weeks to scan a six month period, and then pick one in many contacts in that time.

There is no reason to hide the exact date of the event. How could the astrologer cheat? If all he has is the chart and the date of the event, then that is a real test. If he has a six month period to scan, it is a pointless test of astrology. It is rigged to fail, and it is a monumental waste of lots of time without a paycheck. No, no, no.

Inquisag

I'll take a shot at it.

You have a powerfully placed natal Pluto and Saturn. I wager that you were able to achieve business success in a field related to IT, additive manufacturing, space exploration or something similar. You may have gotten financing for your business. If this is correct, I suggest you carefully consider whether an expense or change is necessary to promote or improve your business as Saturn is headed for the 2nd house. I suggest you determine how much is needed in reserve and do a worthy SWOT analysis to protect your business.

Rageypoo

~love linked to an idea/faith
+ Personal transformation
Spark of luck, lotto earnings

5-6 July - You became a believer after instant luck and quick earnings.

Hmm, this was interesting, I can say it didn't involve love, or belief (non-religious) but maybe some luck, and some form of personal transformation, can you narrow it down to the month, or possibly even the date? I'd be curious to see how close you can get!

Also, I've only ever purchased 1 lotto ticket in my life, just for fun. Maybe...I should give it another try yea? ^_^

If all he has is the chart and the date of the event, then that is a real test.
Yea well that's the point, if you don't wanna do it then don't, that's the fun of it. Did you really expect to be paid for something I already know about? LOL

I'll take a shot at it.

You have a powerfully placed natal Pluto and Saturn. I wager that you were able to achieve business success in a field related to IT, additive manufacturing, space exploration or something similar. You may have gotten financing for your business. If this is correct, I suggest you carefully consider whether an expense or change is necessary to promote or improve your business as Saturn is headed for the 2nd house. I suggest you determine how much is needed in reserve and do a worthy SWOT analysis to protect your business.

Interesting, I don't own a business, but perhaps I should, or become an astronaut!!

Last edited: