Chiron on the ascendant

Thirdteenth

After they ran out of names to “borrow” from these Greek deities, they just went off the deep end and started collecting real-life victims than fictional ones.

Bunraku

After they ran out of names to “borrow” from these Greek deities, they just went off the deep end and started collecting real-life victims than fictional ones.

That is so messed up that they went for some unknown suburban middle aged woman thinking we wouldn’t figure them out

Bunraku

It doesn’t make sense how there’s Venus the planet then Aphrodite the asteroid. They’re literally the same Goddess

Thirdteenth

My guess would be that shamelessly naming Aphrodite an asteroid despite a planet being named Venus is because of the cultural “differences”. Venus being Roman and Aphrodite being Greek but like...we still acknowledged that Rome had been heavily inspired by Greek culture but somehow continue to separate the deities they “borrowed” from the Greeks lol

Thirdteenth

And what are the differences of meaning?

The name Aphrodite would just mean to be born from the sea foam or come from the foam of the sea. Venus means love, and charm, sexual desire I believe. The name Venus would basically just be describing some of Aphrodite’s domains, so not much of a difference.

Bunraku

The name Aphrodite would just mean to be born from the sea foam or come from the foam of the sea. Venus means love, and charm, sexual desire I believe. The name Venus would basically just be describing some of Aphrodite’s domains, so not much of a difference.

Why I never liked asteroids to begin with. They just dilute the meaning of the planets :lol:

Bunraku

Mhm. If someone had this asteroid Aphrodite in the first house then according to that meaning it would make them have one interesting birth :lol:

The clam is an obvious metaphor for a vagina. They even look like it. Just go on google images.

Anyways new thread popped up :)