View Single Post
Unread 11-05-2020, 09:21 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Re: Dec Solar Eclipse in Sag conj Ascendant or rather 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by athair View Post
thanks! to be precise, i wonder whether the 2001 eclipse (taking the 22 59 degrees in Sag sun) accounted for a Taurus or a Geminis ascendant; and regarding the 2020 one (taking 23 08 sag), whether it accounted for a Pisces or Aries Ascendant.

greetings
The ascendant depends on the location and time the chart is cast for. Eclipses that fall close in the zodiac to each other do not necessarily fall on the exact same date or at the same time of day. Close, but not exact. And if you're casting the charts for different locations, different ascendants are to be expected.
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Want my input on your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.