The ANTIDOTE to FEAR - how to NEUTRALISE FEAR

JUPITERASC

buddha-meditation-question.jpg

JUPITERASC

Dwelling in the simplicity of the present moment ~ Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche
https://justdharma.com/s/mqvh8
Do not encumber your mind with useless thoughts.
What good is it to brood over the past and fret about the future?
Dwell in the simplicity of the present moment.
Live in harmony with the dharma.
Make it the heart of your life and experience.
Be the master of your own destiny.
– Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche
from the book
"The Hundred Verses of Advice: Tibetan Buddhist Teachings on What Matters Most" :smile:
ISBN: 978-1590303412
translated by Padmakara Translation Group

72787921_2417919021859912_1116690010901315584_n.jpg

CapAquaPis

Update: America in a huge fear over covid19 or coronavirus, a global pandemic. The news media only stirs panic not info nor facts just more fear and our president downplays the seriousness he ignores from advisors who tell him otherwise. I only take precautions and be in mind I work in a grocery store near the cancelled BNP Paribas tennis open, panic buying and necessity shortages by hysterical elderly majority customers while a dozen cases in Riverside county CA are reported. This can be justified out of concern of a Superflu spread to over 1100 Americans with 30 dead. I hope a cure and vaccine each comes soon to protect the most vulnerable like my mom who is elderly with COPD and my dad older in his 70s.

Bunraku

Update: America in a huge fear over covid19 or coronavirus, a global pandemic. The news media only stirs panic not info nor facts just more fear and our president downplays the seriousness he ignores from advisors who tell him otherwise. I only take precautions and be in mind I work in a grocery store near the cancelled BNP Paribas tennis open, panic buying and necessity shortages by hysterical elderly majority customers while a dozen cases in Riverside county CA are reported. This can be justified out of concern of a Superflu spread to over 1100 Americans with 30 dead. I hope a cure and vaccine each comes soon to protect the most vulnerable like my mom who is elderly with COPD and my dad older in his 70s.

Don't blame the media. People love to panic. They love the fear and adrenaline.
And they can justify their doomsday scenarios too