Chat Thread

conspiracy theorist

Hey Boston, you say you see yourself as an academic, right? Check out this book: "The Fullness of God" by Frithjoff Schuon. I think you might enjoy it. You can get the free pdf online.

Boston Guy

No like if you believe this or that your wrong it’s sin it’s evil it’s ********. Like your beliefs that are different should cause shame. Judging someone so harshly is shameful. Jesus never taught that ********.

When Christ came about His Father's temple in Jerusalem, and saw people acting inappropriately by lending money, what, pray tell, did He do?

Did He:
A) Tolerate it and allow it
B) Join in and scold those pharisees
C) Fashion a whip from His belt and start flipping tables all the while damning them for their treachery
D) Nothing

The correct answer is C) Fashion a whip from His belt and start flipping tables all the while damning them for their treachery

Here's some extra credit.

When Christ came about a rich young man who wanted desperately to join Him in His work, Christ said to the man "sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me." The rich young man was sad and reluctant. Did Christ:

A) Say "Aw, that's OK buddy, you get a free pass"
B) Say "I tolerate you and your arrogance in not following My way so it's OK!"
C) Say "Indeed, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God." thereby rebuking the rich young man
D) Nothing

The correct answer is C) Say "Indeed, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God." thereby rebuking the rich young man.

Christ was not lenient. And these so-called rules you find so abhorrent are perfectly in accordance with Christian morality and teaching. This said, your premise is false to begin with. Holy Mother Church does not accept that a simple "differing belief" is inherently evil from the get-go. Holy Mother Church explains and discusses and formulates an opinion which is inspired by the Holy Spirit.

Love2Know

It’s just dumb people invent stupid rules to be part of exclusive clubs and executed control yet once you shake people for their true soul expressions without them causing harm that is a sin in my eyes.

Boston Guy

Hey Boston, you say you see yourself as an academic, right? Check out this book: "The Fullness of God" by Frithjoff Schuon. I think you might enjoy it. You can get the free pdf online.

I read his "Transfiguration of Man", and used it while I was in Seminary for a rather extensive end-of-the-year paper. I'll check out your suggestion. Thanks!

Boston Guy

Who edited the bibles? Who translated the bibles? Who wrote the bibles?

Great question! For the sake of summation, I'll only refer to the New Testament. In regards to the writing of what is now known as the Bible, it is generally accepted that the Gospels of Matthew and John were both written by the Apostles, and remained in their contemporary form until they were canonized in the various Ecumenical Councils of the 3rd and 4th century. The Gospel of Luke is believed to have been written, generally, to the gentiles by a physician named Luke, a companion of St. Paul; he also wrote the Acts of the Apostles. In similar form, the Gospel of Mark was said to be written by a companion of St. Peter.

The various Epistles were written throughout the evangelizing period, and are substantiated with Acts. Revelation is attributed to St. John the Beloved during his imprisonment on Padmos.

Holy Mother Church does account for this query of translations. Surmising, naturally, that just as the writings were divinely inspired, so too are the translations of Scripture as propagated by the Holy See so inspired. This would rule out a great many versions that were edited for political reasons (ahem, KJV).

My friend if Jesus whips us here then why would I want to spend the rest of eternity with him?

That is a question you should ask yourself, and indeed look to Christ. Our God is a forgiving God to those who find themselves truly contrite. I'll answer, however, why I work to achieve Heaven. I am obviously not worthy of Heaven, I don't think I can ever be worthy. However attaining the beatific vision pleases our Lord, so naturally I should put my whole life into pleasing Him fully.

Love2Know

I see a black lady with dreads, a lightness in her checks a beautiful full light colored lip, hair in dreads all in a mess bunch almost in a loose bun. Freckles all over the checks with hazel eyes with green and orange fire in them. She's wearing a black tank top with blue jeans but puts on a long patterned jacket and buttons it up when she preaches. She is strong but calm she knows her ablities. She is a shaman on saturday and a preacher on Sunday. She rides around on a Indian motercycle chopper style. Black transition classes when she rides. Sorry that's your chart as a person...
She is worn she used to be a warrior now she still is but only spiritually.

Btw https://youtu.be/pOfhbLn8fw8
Total vibes I’m so down.

Whoam1

I've studied Buddhism Hinduism Christiananty read parts of the Karan. I'm a Christian with Native American sprituality taking teaching from Buddhism and encorperating them along with some voodon teachings with the religion and spiritualy. What would signify that in my chart? Also looked at some neopaegnism, Wiccan, satanism, and atheist view points and structures.