Chat Thread

Whoam1

So like lounge on a day bed while eating grapes while playing tarot and my know it all parrot Marie Antoinette !?

No. Get off your *** teach a yoga class after some morning meditation. Go to a small town church and preach. Find your heritage and get involved there. Teach tarot cards and astrology to a group of kids once a month or once a week. Eat healither/better ie portion sizes. Only wear baggy clothes especially shirts,to teach and preach. Make your bed everyday, and read everyday. Idk y I choose this things the just came out.

Boston Guy

I don't think a lot of "small town" churches would be pleased with an astrologer/tarot card reader as a preacher, especially not the latter. I certainly wouldn't be comfortable with it.

Love2Know

No. Get off your *** teach a yoga class after some morning meditation. Go to a small town church and preach. Find your heritage and get involved there. Teach tarot cards and astrology to a group of kids once a month or once a week. Eat healither/better ie portion sizes. Only wear baggy clothes especially shirts,to teach and preach. Make your bed everyday, and read everyday. Idk y I choose this things the just came out.

Good advice I’m so sleepy though lol I’m like snorlax