Transit Jupiter trine to natal venus, moon and mars, but no luck in love, only? Why?

SunshineVirgo

Hello astrologers,

I am new to this forum. I am still quite new to astrology and still learning but I do know some basics. I was thinking of asking a question regrading romantic relationships. I am a female, and have been actively dating, mostly trying out online dating in 2019 (during the months of July-Sep 2019, I have transit Jupiter trine to my natal moon, venus and mars), I did meet some people I really like, but they do not feel the same way for me, and always end in heartbreaks. Currently till now, I dont have any luck in the love department. I have a few questions:

1. Based on my chart what kind of spouse will I get? I know I have Cancer in 7th house cusp and ruler moon is in 11th house Sagittarius that is trine with saturn, venus and mars. What does it show about him?

2. When are the upcoming transits and months or years in my chart that can point to me meeting a potential spouse in the future?

3. How will I meet my spouse?

I have attached my birthchart here. Looking forward to any astrologers that can help me out with my concerns. Appreciate any replies and hope to learn from others advices :)

Capture1.jpg

Amit89

You have a good chart.

It indicates you predominately need to be in the social realm, require stimulating, fun people around you and you are charismatic. You have the inner fire.

Just keep doing what you're doing.

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
scorpio-mars 11th inimical for cap asc,
stress-delays in income-gains-friendships;

inimical mars with venus over leo 7th,
relationship by mere attractions and gains,
and gains through business partners, under stress-delays;
aptitude for arts-finance-electronics/mechatronics;
heart-stomach-abdominal-kidney inflammations;

moon lord 7th over 11th, gains through
marriage-spouse-business partners-motherly women-teaching-govt;
jup now transit moon-sag 11th for gains through advisory roles;
and through elders, teachers-gurus-consultants etc;

venus lord 5th over 7th, spouse of choice;
venus lord 10th over 7th, supportive but dominating spouse;

sat-ketu separative SNode transit debilated jup cap asc,
pain-injury-surgery head-knees-liver etc;
jup significator for father-husband, detachments;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers tues mronings;

Natal Sat-ketu aries 3rd, hyper-impulsive, social service, mechanics-drilling/cutting;
detachment from siblings; pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-ears-head;

sat-rahu NNode opp, rise-fall in life,
prayers for ancestors, observe fast no-moon evenings;
observe death anniversaries religiously;
serve-donate at old age homes and old people in family-society;
wear brown hessonite over pendant;
rahu 9th libra, foreign travels-pilgrimage;

Lords 1/7 sat-moon over friendly aries-sag in trine promoting relationship;

moon sag compatible with moons sag, aries, leo;

hope jup transit moon trine mars-venus helps coming months;
natal jup elevated aspect cancer 7th supportive;
wear yellow sapphire for jup over pendant touching heart;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers sat evenings;

do promptly ack and share how true-insightful,

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
1. Based on my chart what kind of spouse will I get? I know I have Cancer in 7th house cusp and ruler moon is in 11th house Sagittarius that is trine with saturn, venus and mars. What does it show about him?
Your chart doesn't spell out who you'll marry or what they'll be like, but it does show, in very rough outline, what kinds of qualities you need in a partner. You're most likely to be attracted to people with those qualities, and when it comes to choosing a spouse, you choose someone you're attracted to, so it's going to be someone who has those qualities.

Cancer suggests someone who's nurturing. Maybe also someone who has a homemaker bent--not that they necessarily are a homemaker, but they probably enjoy at least some aspects of creating a home, and can provide that for you. Maybe this is someone who likes to cook. Maybe they create home wherever they are. Maybe they're the one to decorate and arrange the furniture.

Sagittarius suggests something Sagittarian about this person. Maybe they're a foreigner in some sense: born in another country, or from a different religion or ethnicity than yours. Maybe they like to travel, and take you along. (Maybe you yourself really like to travel, with that Sag moon.) Maybe they're very optimistic, happy-go-lucky, take each day as an adventure. In some way, this would have to be someone who feeds the Sagittarius in you.

Eleventh house suggests community, groups, common causes. Perhaps you need a relationship with someone who shares a common cause with you. Perhaps you meet them through a community group or endeavor. Perhaps you start a new one together.

While Venus and Mars are in your seventh house Placidus, they're in your eighth whole sign, so I'm inclined to look at where the meanings of seventh and eighth house overlap. The seventh is the relationship as it's defined and recognized by others (husband and wife, boyfriend and girlfriend, etc.), while the eighth is the undercurrents of it (emotional connection, sex, shared resources, merged finances). Mars and Venus are the sexual planets... you probably need the sexual side of your relationship to be very strong, and would never stay in a sexless one. Since Mars is the masculine principle and Venus is the feminine one, that could also be read as being attracted to people who are androgynous in some sense--maybe in looks, maybe in personality. But only you know if that's true for you.

2. When are the upcoming transits and months or years in my chart that can point to me meeting a potential spouse in the future?
That question could be a reading in and of itself. Predictive astrology is very complex, and there are no hard and fast predictions that can be made through birth charts, at least not with any guarantee of accuracy. There are windows of opportunity when relationships are more likely to start, if you're looking for one or at least open to one, but every window of opportunity is a potential opportunity for more than one thing. What looks at first glance like a relationship opportunity might play out in a different way. The reverse is also true: you might find a relationship when you don't think the astrological conditions are that favorable. It's easier to see the relationship triggering transits in hindsight than in advance.

That said, I've heard on here (and seen in my own life transits) that it takes Jupiter to get you interested and Saturn to get you committed. If you meet someone you're interested in when both Saturn and Jupiter are making significant transits to your chart--their own natal positions, or your angles, or your sun, moon, or personal planets--that's when the potential for it turning into a long term relationship is greatest. Right now, and til the end of this year, Saturn is dancing with your ascendant, and you reflect this by being ready to commit to a relationship and getting serious about looking for one. You also have Jupiter squaring your sun/Mercury, which could open that window of opportunity, and if it doesn't happen now, you'll have a Jupiter return in January, which is another strong Jupiter transit.

December and January will also see a pair of eclipses (lunar and solar) along your first/seventh house axis, with one of the eclipse points being right on your natal Jupiter. That's another potential for relationship, due to both the houses they fall in and your seventh house being ruled by the moon and eighth by the sun.

So you have a strong potential for entering a serious relationship this winter, or maybe even sooner. That doesn't necessarily mean you'll marry this person, but the potential for long term is there when Saturn is so active, and if long term means marriage to you, then the odds of that happening are up.

And if you don't find someone serious then, the transits will open some other kind of opportunity for you. You might even already be seeing the other opportunity(s).

3. How will I meet my spouse?
Impossible to say. Birth charts don't provide that information.

Osamenor

Staff member
And on your implied question that I see--looks like you're asking, "Why didn't Jupiter trine my Mars and Venus bring me a relationship?"--transiting trines are not moments of change. The trine is the strongest go with the flow aspect. Hard angle transits--the square, opposition, and conjunction--are when things are most likely to change. That's when you slow down, see the corner coming up, make a decision which way to turn, and turn that corner. At a trine, the corner has already been turned (at the last hard angle transit) and you're barreling downhill, coasting on the momentum of that last change.

Now, if a trine happens at the same time as a hard angle transit, it might turn into a tool you can use in a time of change. But it doesn't bring the change in and of itself.

A new relationship would be a change from the status quo. That's a hard angle transit thing.

Edited to add: Jupiter is not trining your moon. It's transiting the sign of your moon, but it's well past conjunction with your moon. To be forming a trine, it would have to be four signs away.

Last edited: