Who is the favorite?

oana11

Hello,

Please answer my question: Moon in 11th house means a draw?

We have retrograde planets in 10 th and 4th houses so teams will score in second half of the game. Is it right?

Who has a better chance to win?

Attachments

• football.jpg
    football.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 45

kalinka

There are different approaches to predict a sport match. usually with an event chart. If you cast a horary, then we have to know - do YOU have a favourite team?(which team do you want to win). Or will you bet on this game? Why you want to know? This informations are essential to know before answering your question.

kalinka

Seems to me like the DC Ruler will win. But who is the dc ruler? This you have to know. Sun is peregrine and in the 10th house of the Dc, so not well placed. Saturn is very strong because he joys in his 12th house and also in it's own rulership in capricorn. The antiscia of POF on the 4th house cusp is also a huge indication that the dc ruler will win.

Last edited:

oana11

I cast this chart as a horary chart using the hour and the date for the game.
I have a favorite team, this means I am the ascendant. But I read about the method to assign ASC or DESC upon the kits colour of teams. One team has yellow kit and the other one has dark blue kit.

I never bet games.

kalinka

you use this color method when judging with an event chart. In this case you don't do that. Your favorite team is the ac ruler. If you actually want to know if you gain money by betting on your team, then we have to analyzing the chart with another approaching.

kalinka

Can I ask when you cast this chart? The transits aren't for the current time. So you already know the outcome of that match?

kalinka

Oh, sorry. I have overread what you said you cast that chart for the event. So this is an event chart. ... Yes, then we use the color method. The team with the darker kit tend to win. But also could be that the dc ruler are the underdogs or the guests.

Last edited:

Amit89

For a draw.

The moon has to be weak or its depositor weak, retrograde.

Also the angles has to be weak, retrograde or their dispositor.