daily aspectarian

grant12

Hello does anyone know where I could obtain either a book or online page that has a list of daily aspects to the moon such as 7.00am Geo Moon trine Jupiter 12.45pm Geo Moon square Uranus etc for the course of one day. I saw a calender type format that had a clear display of aspects and transits to the Moon for the course of one day but was New York time and as I live in Melbourne how would obtain a list of daily records set for Melbourne time . thanks

Cruiser1

Hello does anyone know where I could obtain either a book or online page that has a list of daily aspects to the moon such as 7.00am Geo Moon trine Jupiter 12.45pm Geo Moon square Uranus etc for the course of one day. I saw a calender type format that had a clear display of aspects and transits to the Moon for the course of one day but was New York time and as I live in Melbourne how would obtain a list of daily records set for Melbourne time .

Astrolog supports displaying the exact times of aspects, void of course Moon and eclipse times, and such, in whatever timezone you want. :) This can be displayed in calendar form or table form. Print these charts out to create your own "book", or if you want a fully online solution, Astro.com's Extended Chart Selection (see sticky thread) offers access to certain Astrolog charts.

calendar.png

transit2.png