Venus conjunct Mars and Attractiveness

Vista

This aspect doesn't mean the typical attractiveness that Venus conjunct ascendant or Venus Conjunct Sun would give. It basically means like a sex appeal. People will find you sexy not necessarily, model type material. I know I have thought average looking people were sexy before. Sometimes people just have a little something something, you know?

On the forum, there are threads about recommended books to read on astrology. You might want to check this out.

Funny how this thread resurrected itself!

Venus Mars conjunctions bring a sex appeal or a sexual vibe to the person I think, not necessarily attractiveness. There is just something about the person that is sexy even if they are not consider traditionally attractive by societies standards. No one has talked about Mars conjunct Neptune, which almost always assures that one is very charismatic, which some people consider attractive.

Venus conjunct Sun, definitely will make one attractive, if not handsome or pretty, they will have pleasing looks. I think the biggest promise of attractiveness is Venus conjunct or trine the ASC or Venus conjunct the ASC ruler. I am Aries rising with Mars in Leo in the 5th house. I also have Venus trine my ASC and Venus square Uranus. Not to toot my own horn so to speak, but I am fortunate enough to be considered very pretty and have always attracted male attention everywhere I go.

Oren

For sure girl.
icon6.gif
I read some where that Uranus conjunct Sun, Venus or ascendant makes you attractive. I also heard that the more planets you have in the 1st the more charismatic you were. Hope someone corrects me if I am wrong......................

I'm a guy...:andy:

LOL

adrianastrologer

Actually, Oren, that kind of brings up an interesting point. I've often wondered what signs might make a man be a kind of "beautiful child" or have a beauty that has a feminine side to it - I'm not talking about gay or straight, and I don't know what you look like, but boys who are seen as pretty more than handsome, and if there is a connection between the Sun and Venus.

glitterandlace

Actually, Oren, that kind of brings up an interesting point. I've often wondered what signs might make a man be a kind of "beautiful child" or have a beauty that has a feminine side to it - I'm not talking about gay or straight, and I don't know what you look like, but boys who are seen as pretty more than handsome, and if there is a connection between the Sun and Venus.
Yes I already said my boyfriend is PRETTY looking. He has Sun Conjunct Venus, Moon conjunct Venus, Sun Conjunct Uranus, Sun Conjunct Moon, Sun conjunct Mars, Moon conjunct Mars, Moon conjunct Pluto, Venus conjunct Mars, Venus conjunct Pluto, and Mars conjunct Uranus. I only listed his conjunctions cause he has too many aspects to list (as you can see). He is so PRETTY looking. He is also really in touch with his feminine side. But he still has muscles and everything sexy like a guy. It is so hard to explain.

Claire19

hi,

is it true that :venus: :conjunct: :mars: endows one with attractive Power??

makes this Aspect one really Attractive?? or, gives attraction/Sex appeal??

have someone this Aspect?? or, you know somebody with this Aspect??
(Bad English, i know:rolleyes: )

:56:
I have it in Libra but I am not beautiful, just average in my view........it rather tends to attracting love and sex together and it depends which planet is dominant and where. Mars approaching Venus can mean that you initiate love matters. I think I had sex appeal when younger but that may be the Moon in Taurus and the 8th house placements. Hard to be objective about oneself.
Venus conjunct Mars if in the same sign means that what you love you also desire and that perhaps both sexes are attracted to you and you to them. Sometimes can attract money and gifts for sex. Or use sex appeal to gain financial rewards such as actresses and performers or sex workers....

Last edited:

Claire19

Yes I already said my boyfriend is PRETTY looking. He has Sun Conjunct Venus, Moon conjunct Venus, Sun Conjunct Uranus, Sun Conjunct Moon, Sun conjunct Mars, Moon conjunct Mars, Moon conjunct Pluto, Venus conjunct Mars, Venus conjunct Pluto, and Mars conjunct Uranus. I only listed his conjunctions cause he has too many aspects to list (as you can see). He is so PRETTY looking. He is also really in touch with his feminine side. But he still has muscles and everything sexy like a guy. It is so hard to explain.
Wow!!! remembering that an orb of no more than 4 degrees for a conjunction
does he have all those??? A little more for the Sun and Moon..
It is a complicated mix for sure. Would he be androgynous looking and/or bi sexual????

Claire19

I have a family member who is an Aries man with Sun and Venus conjunct.
He is rather gentle and sensitive and has an artistic appreciation and good taste. He is also into sports and masculine looking. It depicts a great love between father and son often too.

PlayItAgainSam

I also have Venus conjunct Mars (0 degree) in Aries, 3H, while my ASC. is Capricorn.
I was a pretty child with light brown curly hair,big slanting hazel eyes and a chubby face but i was a Tomboy.Often fighting with other boys&girls, even beaten them and i was climbing almost everywhere !

as a teenager..i was described as 'cute,sweet' after 30 i started to get more attention (Now i am 33). i have very little,tiny wrinkles on my face (it is not that i have any problem with wrinkles),somehow my high cheekbones are more prominent. etc etc.

Most of the people from both sides stating that i am attractive but when i start talking or spending a little time with someone i am interested,they draw to me.
I would say this Venus conjunct Mars thing gives you charisma about wherever they are located.That's my opinion.

Last edited:

PlayItAgainSam

I'm attaching my chart...what should I be looking for/at with regards to attractiveness or lack there of? I know I have a sag rising which is good I think, but I have jupiter and neptune in capricorn in house 1, and uranus conjunct my ascendent...:andy:

Neptune in 1H house gives a hulky figure to the body and putting weight easy if i am not mistaken.

My husband has neptune in his 1H with ASC scorpion.
He is tall and has hulky figure,big bones..whatever ..ohh and of course big feet :)

Last edited:

Oren

:andy:
Neptune in 1H house gives a hulky figure to the body and putting weight easy if i am not mistaken.

He is tall and has hulky figure,big bones..whatever ..ohh and of course big feet :)

Really? I thought if anything would give me weight issues it would be my Jupiter...
I was chubby as a kid, but I eventually grew out of it I think...my indulgent taurus can still catch me by surprise though. what's annoying is how hard I feel I have to work to keep the physique I have...I've been training in MMA since highschool, plus I've been vegan for the past 8 years, both of which requires a great deal of discipline :annoyed:

It was mentioned in other threads though that venus opposition saturn keeps me from being "too" lazy?, and that mars-scorpio combined with saturn gives self discipline?...also moon in virgo is suppose to have a healthy effect I think...:andy:

Attachments

• astro-my chart.gif
    astro-my chart.gif
    50.7 KB · Views: 47

queenfluff

I think this just applies to males. I have Neptune conjunct my Asc (scorpio) in the 1st and I am female and I am very thin and willowy looking but curvy. People are surprised that I am stronger than I look because of my thinness. I am also short. I have wide hips though - so maybe that is where my big bones are. :) Small feet for me.

One thing that Neptune conjunct Ascendant in Scorpio will do is add some dreaminess to that Scorpio Rising look. It effects the facial features more than the body I think. If I didn't have that, my eyes would be a lot more eviler looking. :devil:

Oren

Venus with Uranus can give magnetism and a broad appeal. Charm and a sense of humanity and fairness....may also like to experiment and be a bit unconventional and rather "like them all but love none" :biggrin:

are you referring to a specific aspect, like a venus conjunct uranus? I don't think I have that, do I?

Attachments

• astro-my chart.gif
    astro-my chart.gif
    50.7 KB · Views: 39

queenfluff

:andy:

Really? I thought if anything would give me weight issues it would be my Jupiter...
I was chubby as a kid, but I eventually grew out of it I think...my indulgent taurus can still catch me by surprise though. what's annoying is how hard I feel I have to work to keep the physique I have...I've been training in MMA since highschool, plus I've been vegan for the past 8 years, both of which requires a great deal of discipline :annoyed:

It was mentioned in other threads though that venus opposition saturn keeps me from being "too" lazy?, and that mars-scorpio combined with saturn gives self discipline?...also moon in virgo is suppose to have a healthy effect I think...:andy:

Hi Oren,

You don't have an aspect to your Neptune in your 1st so it probably won't affect your appearance in a "Neptunian" way. :) The Jupiter aspect you have to your asc is neutral so again not much affect. But you do have a Uranus conjunct to your Asc and your Uranus is very close to your ascendant even if it is not in your House 1, so that might effect your overall look if anything.

The Venus/Mars Conjunction isn't about looks. A conjunction between to planets is a harmonious aspect because it means the two planets are in harmony and not opposition (you have a Venus/Mars opposition so you have friction between those two planets). So for people with the conjunction, they might have a aura that radiates the venus (love/relationship) vibe and the mars(sex/action) vibe that goes well together and it is probably strong enough that people notice. The planets don't clash and it is smooth aspect. This may not always work out in ones favor either (it can be irritating to attract the attraction from the wrong people).

But don't be jealous, there are plenty of others aspect that can attrract others. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and so is charm and sexiness. There will be plenty of people who are not attracted to the aura that Venus conjunct Mars gives out. Some may not even notice it. :)

queenfluff

are you referring to a specific aspect, like a venus conjunct uranus? I don't think I have that, do I?

No, you don't have that Oren. You have a neutral aspect with your Venus and Uranus, so won't be too much you will notice.

You want to look at conjunctions, trines and sextiles for more positive aspects.

And Oppositions and Squares and the ones that can cause tension and friction between planets.

See my little chart I made up. The other ones are aspects too but not as much to be concerned about as the other five.

Attachments

• Aspects Symbols.gif
    Aspects Symbols.gif
    14.5 KB · Views: 41

Oren

I wonder the same thing because some females who have approached me in the past have mentioned that they weren't sure of my sexuality right away...:andy:

Attachments

• astro-my chart.gif
    astro-my chart.gif
    50.7 KB · Views: 33

Oren

Hi Oren,

You don't have an aspect to your Neptune in your 1st so it probably won't affect your appearance in a "Neptunian" way. :) The Jupiter aspect you have to your asc is neutral so again not much affect. But you do have a Uranus conjunct to your Asc and your Uranus is very close to your ascendant even if it is not in your House 1, so that might effect your overall look if anything.

The Venus/Mars Conjunction isn't about looks. A conjunction between to planets is a harmonious aspect because it means the two planets are in harmony and not opposition (you have a Venus/Mars opposition so you have friction between those two planets). So for people with the conjunction, they might have a aura that radiates the venus (love/relationship) vibe and the mars(sex/action) vibe that goes well together and it is probably strong enough that people notice. The planets don't clash and it is smooth aspect. This may not always work out in ones favor either (it can be irritating to attract the attraction from the wrong people).

But don't be jealous, there are plenty of others aspect that can attrract others. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and so is charm and sexiness. There will be plenty of people who are not attracted to the aura that Venus conjunct Mars gives out. Some may not even notice it. :)

Hey Queen!
I was worried at first because I do obsess a bit about my weight...I'm at least relieved to know I don't have anything to worry about astrologically, lol

Does a venus mars opposition have an opposite effect then of what the conjunction does? What am I projecting?

If what I've read's correct, hard to tell a venus in taurus not to be jealous right? :lol:...I think I tend to get jealous too easily...of anything...:andy:

Attachments

• astro-my chart.gif
    astro-my chart.gif
    50.7 KB · Views: 37

Oren

No, you don't have that Oren. You have a neutral aspect with your Venus and Uranus, so won't be too much you will notice.

You want to look at conjunctions, trines and sextiles for more positive aspects.

And Oppositions and Squares and the ones that can cause tension and friction between planets.

See my little chart I made up. The other ones are aspects too but not as much to be concerned about as the other five.

nice! I'm saving this:biggrin:

07.Re

You have a neutral aspect with your Venus and Uranus.

An inconjunction / quincunx is not regarded as a neutral aspect but as an aspect with similar energies to a weak square.

http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/inconjunctaspects.html

Some keywords that describe quincunxes are: redirecting, challenging, requiring adjustments, diverting.

The planets and points involved in a quincunx don't understand each other.

and

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/aspect.html

In classical astrology, planets that are 150 degrees (or 5 signs) apart were not considered to be linked by aspect and were termed inconjunct, averse or alien to each other. This simply demonstrates an inability to combine energies and work together effectively. This element of being devoid of a willingness or capability to relate to each other has been incorporated into modern astrology by the 'inconjunct' becoming an aspect in its own right. Also known as the quincunx and denoted by the symbol , it is said to represent a harsh or tense relationship based upon incompatibility.