My first horary question

Nantina

Banned
Hello to everyone
This is my first horary question !could you help me?

For now I am free and open to meet new people.i am 4 years out of relationship

My question is:will I have a relationship with a guy?

Attachments

• 7EEFD710-F35F-4682-BF0D-01422B916849.jpg
    7EEFD710-F35F-4682-BF0D-01422B916849.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 61

waybread

Nantina, welcome to the forum.

In horary, it is always helpful to be specific. If you ask, "Will I be in a relationship with a guy?" we're probably looking at either a particular guy, or else with a time-frame. You mean "soon," right? Not 20 years from now.

With Sagittarius rising and Jupiter domiciled and angular in the first house, you look like a strong candidate for a relationship. Some man would be lucky to have you. Jupiter is retrograde (meaning the planet's motion in the sky appears to turn backwards.) This makes me wonder if you are still thinking about your former relationship.

Jupiter's next aspect is an opposition to the sun, which is a potential indicator of the man in question in a woman's chart. The opposition, however, is considered to be a stressful aspect. So while I think you will meet someone soon, you may find the relationship is not suitable for a long-term relationship.

However, there are still more fish in the sea, and if the first man you meet isn't ideal for you, it's OK to wait for several months (or until your dating circumstances have changed) and then ask again.

Nantina

Banned
Waybread ,
Thank you .
The aspect Júpiter and sun is the positive aspect that may help me ?
Is an aspect that will happen soon?
Anyone can answer as I am trying to understand the chart.

tikana

nope not happening

looks like he has someone.. I just DONT like combusions in love relationship charts .. it is almost always unavailable or taken..
strange thing is sun is in male sign(I am not meaning gay just saying masculine disposer of sun.. it could be him like Sun is only interested in merc the querent. Yes given merc is leaving sun's orbs BUT it is not aspecting your jup)

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
You as Jupiter separates from, rather than move towards, a new relationship/Mercury.
Reception between Jup and Merc is mutually unfavorable as well.
Moon, as cosignificator for you, does not aspect Jup or Merc, but rather is disjunct. So this also is not favorable.
I would say that in the near term, it is not a favorable time for a new relationship in your life.

Nantina

Banned
nope not happening

looks like he has someone.. I just DONT like combusions in love relationship charts .. it is almost always unavailable or taken..
strange thing is sun is in male sign(I am not meaning gay just saying masculine disposer of sun.. it could be him like Sun is only interested in merc the querent. Yes given merc is leaving sun's orbs BUT it is not aspecting your jup)

Hi tikana
Thank you
I haven’t someone in my mind.I am asking for something new.

rafaella

Hello to everyone
This is my first horary question !could you help me?

For now I am free and open to meet new people.i am 4 years out of relationship

My question is:will I have a relationship with a guy?

I think there is some likelihood of romance. Moon is conjunct a well dignified Venus, in 6th. 6th house is pretty weak but may indicate workplace romance perhaps or with someone who works for you.

Sun/Jupiter opposition is another indication, its opposition, so you may have too many differences between you to make it work, but it could be some romance still.

Timing is 10 weeks/months for Sun/Jup. Moon/Venus shows 1 degree perhaps 1 month or 1 year? adding both timeframe is is probably going to be within the next 10 months at least or up to a year.

Nantina

Banned
I think there is some likelihood of romance. Moon is conjunct a well dignified Venus, in 6th. 6th house is pretty weak but may indicate workplace romance perhaps or with someone who works for you.

Sun/Jupiter opposition is another indication, its opposition, so you may have too many differences between you to make it work, but it could be some romance still.

Timing is 10 weeks/months for Sun/Jup. Moon/Venus shows 1 degree perhaps 1 month or 1 year? adding both timeframe is is probably going to be within the next 10 months at least or up to a year.
Thank you Rafaella,
Thank you all the members for the answers!
I really hope that the romance will me in one month..
I will send a message-update again !!

Cadillac

Jupiter and mercury are in opposition. But,the moon is trining saturn and pluto, and theres a sextile with Neptune.it might be a fling or a one night stand :devil: