View Single Post
Unread 06-02-2019, 11:22 PM

Re: My first horary question

Nantina, welcome to the forum.

In horary, it is always helpful to be specific. If you ask, "Will I be in a relationship with a guy?" we're probably looking at either a particular guy, or else with a time-frame. You mean "soon," right? Not 20 years from now.

With Sagittarius rising and Jupiter domiciled and angular in the first house, you look like a strong candidate for a relationship. Some man would be lucky to have you. Jupiter is retrograde (meaning the planet's motion in the sky appears to turn backwards.) This makes me wonder if you are still thinking about your former relationship.

Jupiter's next aspect is an opposition to the sun, which is a potential indicator of the man in question in a woman's chart. The opposition, however, is considered to be a stressful aspect. So while I think you will meet someone soon, you may find the relationship is not suitable for a long-term relationship.

However, there are still more fish in the sea, and if the first man you meet isn't ideal for you, it's OK to wait for several months (or until your dating circumstances have changed) and then ask again.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
Cadillac (06-29-2019)