am i pregnant?

Lazuline

i had an unprotected one night stand with my ex last month, on the first day of my period. this month's period isn't late yet, but i'm always deadly scared that i might be pregnant every time i have sex.

moon in 5th is scaring me, even though saturn rules 5th and it's on 4th. that sounds like a nope to me. also mars on 1st, and ruler of 1st is venus in sagittarius. i don't recall none of these being barren signs though.

https://imgur.com/1GoNChZ

pls help!!! :(

edit: i guess the image works now. also i'm planning on getting a copper iud when i graduate from college and leave my parents' house, because they're super conservative and didn't want me to have sex before marriage. i can only stick to avoiding sex while ovulating and condoms, but this time i forgot to ask for one.

Last edited:

Aria Venue

no i dont think so...still too early though but we don't have a separating aspect between you and the child...only a forthcoming one by antiskion and also according to valens sag is barren, not that it matters always..unless the question was about fertility issues

kalinka

No, you are not pregnant. Early ASC. No aspects between Saturn and moon or venus. Moon in the 5th just show the matter of the question.