ketu mahadasha prediction anybody?

sakji

1.can anybody tells me how will be my Ketu mahadasha starting from 2019?
2.since saturn in 7th house will my marraige be successful and how will be my husband?
D.o.b--24/08/1995
time--6.58 am
place --nagpur ,maharashtra

sakji

Your Ketu rules at a time when you used to go to school. Does this mean that when you got married you used to live in time already? Was not it the beginner yet? Even the menstrual cycle had to wait for some years.

hello Inka,
i don't know what you want to say, i just asked a question about my Ketu mahadasha which will start from 2019 March for 7 years.

flyonmyzephyr

Hello!

Your Ketu is in placed in Aries in the 9th house. Ketu will teach lessons of surrender pertaining to all 9th house experiences; long-distance travels, teachers and gurus, the father, higher education, the legs (thighs and knee area), etc. When you want a guru, they will be hard to find. When you don't care, a guru will appear. When you want to travel, you won't be able to. When you don't want to travel, you will get opportunities (basically every time you want something relating to the 9th house, Ketu will block it until you give up). Although, if you intend to travel long-distance for a spiritual pilgrimage, Ketu should be supportive of this type of endeavour. Take good care of your legs during this dasha.

When it comes to marriage; I checked your ashtakavargas points and your 7th house had the lowest points out of all your houses, which shows there will be some difficulties. Saturn is in your 7th house. It will take a lot of work to keep your relationship together. Marriage will feel like a duty. One good thing about this placement is Saturn will give long-term relationships. Possibly more than one marriage, actually. First spouse should be older than you. Aquarius ruling your 7th may also give a marriage to a foreigner - something about the first marriage will be taboo or exotic from your cultural norms.

Edit: It is also in your best interest to marry later in life. Saturn in the 7th can still bring an early marriage, however if you get married before Saturn matures, it will most likely end in a divorce (and cause misery).

Last edited:

sakji

Thank you flyonmyzephyr. currently, I am having a hard time concentrating on my career, can you analyze my career chart, when will I get a job ? will I get professional and financial success in this life? (jobless from 2017)

you said something about first marriage will be taboo or exotic from your cultural norms. This "taboo" or " exotic" thing will be harmful? it will be a positive or negative thing?

flyonmyzephyr

I do see multiple indications that Jupiter's transit through Scorpio will manifest a job for you, but you might have to wait until Jupiter reaches the end of Scorpio. If your birth time is correct, Jupiter will be transiting your 10th house in the D10 chart, which is an auspicious transit for career.

You are currently in a Mer/Sat dasha sequence, which is not auspicious for wealth. Mercury rules your 2nd and 11th house. Mercury ruled areas show where we need to use our intellect to achieve success. You will have to use your intellect to make money in life. Saturn is closely aspecting your Mercury, which shows you need to be responsible with finances. Mars in 2nd shows you have spendthrift tendencies with money (Mercury/Venus conjunctions also show restlessness). Saturn wants to curb these tendencies. The quicker you learn his lessons, the more money you will have in your bank account. You will have to work hard for your money, but as you get older it will get easier. Your Venus dasha looks to be promising, as it is generally nicely placed in most of the other vargas.

For relationships, I would say awareness and understanding of this taboo or exotic karma can make it a positive experience. My impression was it will be a relationship with a foreigner - which may make it harder to compromise as there may be some cultural differences. Or there could be an age gap, which again could make it harder to relate to your partner.

Haran

sakji - 24.8.95,6.58am, nagpur.
I am giving my points though i am not an experienced person.

QN1:
ketu dasa (7yrs) will be moderate. Considering Mars'
aspect on ketu, some negative effects may be- problems in
family life/ wealth, property issues/unexpected events.
Follow Ketu remedy during this period.

QN2:
Saturn is not in 7th house as u mentioned, but is in 8th house.
Since career & marriage houses are clean, you won't have
to think about ur career and marriage - in the sense,
whatever happens that will not affect you wrongly.
(Note that your lagna is Leo).

10th house from the 7th house represents spouse's
profession - here, jupiter is placed there in good
condition. So spouse attains success in profession,
generous nature, good reputation, others will seek
religious/ sage advice from spouse, trustworthy and
dependable in professional life.

Venus, the 10th house lord, is combust with Sun, so this
might mean you may not focus on career. (your
confirmation required!)

Some More observations:
Note: Sat, Rahu, Ketu - retrograde.
When Sun-Mercury conjunction takes place in a horoscope,
it forms the Buddh-aditiya Yoga.
--would be a learned individual and use intelligence to get name and fame.
--become an eloquent speaker.
--A career in advisory, consultancy,
and management assistance would be suitable.
--likely to be in the good books of eminent people and
may share a cordial relationship with government officials
or politicians.
--tendency to be fickle-minded.

Moon in Twelfth House:
This position of Moon is commonly
found in the horoscope of nuns, monks, surgeons, or nurse
as it makes the person sympathetic and humane. Such a
person has a life full of restrictions of some kind or the
other.
Such a native is also driven towards the occult
sciences and study of mystery.

Rahu (Ret) in Third House
-- you want your message to be heard, whether in the
written, cinematized, or broadcasted form.

Mars:
A lot of their energy is directed towards making money and
accumulating possessions. There is a strong desire to have
a stable financial position.

Moon in Cancer:
You are deeply attached to your home and family. The sense
of security is very important for your peace of mind. You
flourish in a place where you feel secure and loved.

Jupiter in Fourth House: Jupiter is the Guru, represents
the elderly, so when it is posited in 4th house of
domestic comfort, it suggests that the native is best
likely to flourish at his or her native place. This
position also indicates that the person should not go away
from their birthplace.

Saturn (Retrograde) in 8th:
You will be a self-made discipline person.
Health issues may be chronic (long term). So remedies are
required for Saturn.

As Mars gets aspect from Saturn - you may be a doctor/
engineer.
------------
Thank you.

sakji

QN1:
ketu dasa (7yrs) will be moderate. Considering Mars'
aspect on ketu, some negative effects may be- problems in
family life/ wealth, property issues/unexpected events.
Follow Ketu remedy during this period.

QN2:
Saturn is not in 7th house as u mentioned, but is in 8th house.
Since career & marriage houses are clean, you won't have
to think about ur career and marriage - in the sense,
whatever happens that will not affect you wrongly.
(Note that your lagna is Leo).

->MY SATURN IS RETROGRADE IN 7TH HOUSE SOME 29 DEGREES .ARE U SURE ITS IN 8TH HOUSE ?

10th house from the 7th house represents spouse's
profession - here, jupiter is placed there in good
condition. So spouse attains success in profession,
generous nature, good reputation, others will seek
religious/ sage advice from spouse, trustworthy and
dependable in professional life.

->I HAVE READ MOSTLY NEGATIVE ABOUT MY MARRIAGE LIFE.

Venus, the 10th house lord, is combust with Sun, so this
might mean you may not focus on career. (your
confirmation required!)

->YEAH YOU ARE CORRECT I CANT FOCUS ON MY CAREER ,I GOT A GOOD JOB NOW.......... I DONT DREAM ABOUT GETTING A HIGHER POSITION IN JOB , BUT I KNOW I SHOULD HAVE GOOD PROFESSIONAL CAREER/LIFE FOR BEING INDEPENDENT IN LIFE .......FINANCIAL SECURITY IS IMPORTANT TO ME.
Some More observations:
Note: Sat, Rahu, Ketu - retrograde.
When Sun-Mercury conjunction takes place in a horoscope,
it forms the Buddh-aditiya Yoga.
--would be a learned individual and use intelligence to get name and fame.
--become an eloquent speaker.

->NO WAY .I AM NOT AN ELOQUENT SPEAKER INFACT MY WHOLE LIFE IS HELL FROM CHILDHOOD BECAUSE I CANT EXPRESS MYSELF WHICH GIVES ME ANXIETY.
--A career in advisory, consultancy,
and management assistance would be suitable.->I WORK IN SOFTWARE COMPANY.-
--likely to be in the good books of eminent people and
may share a cordial relationship with government officials
or politicians.
--tendency to be fickle-minded.-->YES

YES I AM INTELLEGENT MY GRASPING AND ANALYTICAL UNDERSTANDING IS GOOD BUT I DONT HAVE GOOD MEMORY AND CAN FORGET THINGS EASILY.

Moon in Twelfth House:
This position of Moon is commonly
found in the horoscope of nuns, monks, surgeons, or nurse
as it makes the person sympathetic and humane. Such a
person has a life full of restrictions of some kind or the
other.
Such a native is also driven towards the occult
sciences and study of mystery.

->YES I AM VERY SYMPATHETIC ,SENSITIVE AND BORING AND MONKS LIKE PERSON AND I LIKE MYSTERIES. AND I THINK MOON IS THE REASON I MAKE MYSELF ISOLATED.

->NO , I CANT EXPRESS ...MANY THINGS ARE SECRETS.

Mars:
A lot of their energy is directed towards making money and
accumulating possessions. There is a strong desire to have
a stable financial position.

->YES.

Moon in Cancer:
You are deeply attached to your home and family. The sense
of security is very important for your peace of mind. You
flourish in a place where you feel secure and loved.

->TRUE

Jupiter in Fourth House: Jupiter is the Guru, represents
the elderly, so when it is posited in 4th house of
domestic comfort, it suggests that the native is best
likely to flourish at his or her native place. This
position also indicates that the person should not go away
from their birthplace.

Saturn (Retrograde) in 8th:
You will be a self-made discipline person.
Health issues may be chronic (long term). So remedies are
required for Saturn.

As Mars gets aspect from Saturn - you may be a doctor/
engineer.

->I AM A SOFTWARE ENGINEER.

MY PROBLEM IN LIFE ALWAYS BEING RELATED TO SPEAKING OR EXPRESSING MYSELF ,I AM INTROVERT AND CANNOT CONNECT WITH PEOPLE .I AM VERY SOFTSPOKEN AND WANT TO GAIN CONFIDENCE IN SPEAKING SPONTENOUSLY. TALKING WITH PEOPLE IS A TASK FOR ME.

IT WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL IF YOU CAN GIVE READING ABOUT MY PROBLEM AND SUGGEST REMEDIES

------------
THANK YOU

Haran

Hello,
Regarding Saturn's house - one site generating birth chart with 329.13 deg (7th house), another site generating 330.52 deg (8th house) and this is at the border (cusp) of 2 rasis. In this case you have to confirm your saturn's house by reading the 2 links and decide which suits you
- Saturn in Aquarius (7th H) -
https://www.indastro.com/planet-sign/saturn-aquarius.html
- Sat in Pisces (8th H) - https://www.indastro.com/planet-sign/saturn-pisces.html

(you can google for Sat in Aq and Sat in Ps).

There are cases that people having planets at the cusp receiving mixed results of both the zodiac signs.

I will answer more abt your other points soon.
Thanks, Haran.

Haran

Further observations:
-----------------
ketu's 5th aspect on Lagna/Sun,mer,ven -
Affects your expressive ability
affects your outlook
affects your self being

Note that Moon in 12th is not the reason for your difficulties in communication abilities. Moon is only about thoughts of mind. But mercury gives expression of thoughts. So as Ketu affects mercury in the 1st house you will be finding it difficult to express yourself especially personal matters(of the 1st bhava).
------------------------
Mars in 2nd house asp from saturn:
Some of the significations of the 2nd house will be affected (you may lack these or some obstruction/delay in these or you won't have interest in these) because of Saturn's aspect. However Mars is Yogakaraka for Leo lagna so that you may overcome the difficulties(can you confirm please!):

--Money matters/wealth, one's power and resources, bonds,securities and shares,
--worldly attainments and possession of extrinsic value, jewellery, precious stones,
--speech, vision, right eye, memory, imagination, nails, tongue,nose, teeth, chin,
--family members.
At the same time Mars will make you work hard / aggressive towards these things.

Mars in Virgo - asp from saturn: (as told above yogakaraka Mars may help you overcome these difficulties).
-- you may get hurdles in planning projects and dedication in work
-- you may not be as creative and innovative, but your observation and attention to details may be exceptional.
--At times, overly energetic mentally.
--can be quite argumentative too.
--Lack of tolerance and a demanding nature at times also affects them negatively in life.
--mechanical field is suitable for you (as such SW can be considered too)

------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that statement is not clear for you. This says you are in need of others to listen to your messages (or what your are saying). In other words, it seems others are not listening to you.

---------------

ketu in Aries (Ashwini):
--You cannot sit still in a single place
-- more reading:
https://www.indastro.com/planet-sign/ketu-aries.html

ketu in 9th: makes you introvert in, detachment through and confusion about some of 9th house significations (divine worship, religion, luck/fortune in life, charity, father, teachers, teaching, long journeys, higher education, communicating with spirits, dreams/visions, knees)
--spiritually inclined and religious (sometimes orthodox).
--There is also a possibility of travel, especially pilgrimages.
--This position is Ketu is not favorable for the native’s father as their health could go downhill. Longevity of father is also affected in some cases. The person may also have an inimical relationship with father. Native may also have problems and issues with siblings too.

-------------------------
Moon in 12th house: Readings from here -
https://www.indastro.com/house/moon-12th-house.html

(it mainly suggests that you need to choose your profession in a way to serve others or humanity. Accordingly choose your path in software career. Such decision will help you for better, practically.)

Have a nice day.
Note: I will look into remedies later.

sakji

Hello,
Regarding Saturn's house - one site generating birth chart with 329.13 deg (7th house), another site generating 330.52 deg (8th house) and this is at the border (cusp) of 2 rasis. In this case you have to confirm your saturn's house by reading the 2 links and decide which suits you
- Saturn in Aquarius (7th H) -
https://www.indastro.com/planet-sign/saturn-aquarius.html
- Sat in Pisces (8th H) - https://www.indastro.com/planet-sign/saturn-pisces.html

(you can google for Sat in Aq and Sat in Ps).

There are cases that people having planets at the cusp receiving mixed results of both the zodiac signs.

I will answer more abt your other points soon.
Thanks, Haran.

hello Haran,

Actually, I don't know may be mixed results because both cases don't fit me perfectly, more of Saturn in Aquarius than Saturn in Pisces.
And sorry for late replay I was busy because of my new job.

sakji

Further observations:
-----------------
ketu's 5th aspect on Lagna/Sun,mer,ven -
Affects your expressive ability
affects your outlook
affects your self being

CAN YOU ELABORATE HOW IT IS AFFECTING ME. WHAT ARE THE REMEDIES FOR IT? I REALLY WANT TO OVERCOME IT, BECAUSE IT IS AFFECTING MY SELF ESTEEM AND CONFIDENCE.

Note that Moon in 12th is not the reason for your difficulties in communication abilities. Moon is only about thoughts of mind. But mercury gives expression of thoughts. So as Ketu affects mercury in the 1st house you will be finding it difficult to express yourself especially personal matters(of the 1st bhava).

------------------------
Mars in 2nd house asp from saturn:
Some of the significations of the 2nd house will be affected (you may lack these or some obstruction/delay in these or you won't have interest in these) because of Saturn's aspect. However Mars is Yogakaraka for Leo lagna so that you may overcome the difficulties(can you confirm please!):

--Money matters/wealth, one's power and resources, bonds,securities and shares, --
FOR MONEY MATTERS I GET WHAT I WANT BUT AFTER SOME DELAY ,THEIR IS FLUCTUATIONS IN FLOW OF MONEY .
--worldly attainments and possession of extrinsic value, jewellery, precious stones, -- NOTHING.
--speech, vision, right eye, memory, imagination, nails, tongue, nose, teeth, chin,-- I AM SOFT SPOKEN, BAD VISION,BAD MEMORY ,GOOD IMAGINATION , FOR TONGUE TEETH NAILS ITS GOOD,BUT I HAD 2 STICHES ON MY CHIN .
--family members. -- LESS FAMILY MEMBERS AND MANY RELATIVES ARE DEAD.NO GRANDPARENTS FROM BOTH SIDES.
At the same time Mars will make you work hard / aggressive towards these things.

IF FAMILY AND MONEY COMES HERE THAN I AM VERY GRATEFUL AND SATISFIED WITH WHAT I HAVE .

Mars in Virgo - asp from saturn: (as told above yogakaraka Mars may help you overcome these difficulties).
-- you may get hurdles in planning projects and dedication in work
-- you may not be as creative and innovative, but your observation and attention to details may be exceptional.
--At times, overly energetic mentally.
--can be quite argumentative too.
--Lack of tolerance and a demanding nature at times also affects them negatively in life.
--mechanical field is suitable for you (as such SW can be considered too)

-->VERY TRUE.
------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that statement is not clear for you. This says you are in need of others to listen to your messages (or what your are saying). In other words, it seems others are not listening to you. -->THIS IS TRUE.

---------------

ketu in Aries (Ashwini):
--You cannot sit still in a single place
-- more reading:
https://www.indastro.com/planet-sign/ketu-aries.html

ketu in 9th: makes you introvert in, detachment through and confusion about some of 9th house significations (divine worship, religion, luck/fortune in life, charity, father, teachers, teaching, long journeys, higher education, communicating with spirits, dreams/visions, knees)
--spiritually inclined and religious (sometimes orthodox).
--There is also a possibility of travel, especially pilgrimages.
--This position is Ketu is not favorable for the native’s father as their health could go downhill. Longevity of father is also affected in some cases. The person may also have an inimical relationship with father. Native may also have problems and issues with siblings too.

-------------------------
Moon in 12th house: Readings from here -
https://www.indastro.com/house/moon-12th-house.html

(it mainly suggests that you need to choose your profession in a way to serve others or humanity. Accordingly choose your path in software career. Such decision will help you for better, practically.)

-->SOMEONE HERE TOLD ME THAT MY MERCURY IS WEAK WHICH IS THE REASON FOR MY CURRENT PROBLEMS ?BUT AFTER READING YOUR POST I THINK IT IS KETU WHICH IS AFFECTING ME ,SO CAN YOU SUGGEST ANY REMEDIES.
AND THANKYOU FOR TIME.

Haran

Hi, Hope your are busy in new job.

Mercury does not cause any issues with you. It is in lagna/ 2nd house(own house) border. That is why you have intelligence and analytical skills.

In house 1, Ketu's and Saturn's aspects and combust venus and Sun under Ketu's star affect your personality and personal skills. (I could not explain how it will manifest). However Mercury on 1H will give you education and intelligence.

As your saturn can be seen close to both 7H and 8H, you can think of mixed results.(it can be checked separately).

Reg. career, the 10th house lord venus is combust. I don't know what is the remedy for this. May be strengthening venus? (as already told you, you may not focus on career. It may give you dull experience in job). Jupiter's aspect on 10H will get things happen in career.
--------------------
I will attach a document to help you with remedies (Moon, Mars, Saturn, Ketu and Venus) but there are many types of remedies suggested by people. (you can try search). Don't try gem stones for the 4 malefic planets except venus. That may increase their bad effect.
-------------------
Vimala yoga:
Description: The 12th lord (moon) located in (6h/8h/12h)
Result:
-- simple personality
-- comfortable, happy and independent life
-- good-nature, helping, professional and wealthy
-- However this may also mean chances for divorce/separation with spouse You may experience at least moderate benefits, I guess (because Moon is evil (krishna paksha), is under saturn's star and receives jupiter's good aspect).
----------------------
Bheri Yoga: Jupiter,Venus and Ascendant lord Sun in mutual kendras (1, 4, 7, 10) from each other.
Result:
Good wealth (due to Ju),
good spouse and children (due to Venus),
Free from diseases, generous attitude (due to Sun).
(But as venus is combust, not sure how much venus part is effective. Combust does not mean malefic, but in-effective)
----------------------
You have to accept the isolation given by moon and make other adjustments in life. It means, you have to do jobs related to humanitarian services. It does not mean switch from Software job but you may develop softwares for needy people; you may teach, help school/ college children with your computer skills; you can give your service in software area for NGOs/red-cross society/lion's club etc.
---------------------
Thanks.

Attachments

• Remedies for sakji.txt
    4.4 KB · Views: 39
Last edited: