a little riddle ;)

cristal

Hello all, this is the first time I'm posting to the forum :biggrin:
I have a little idea in my mind-I'm going to tell you about my relationships with other zodiac signs, and by that, you have to guess what sign i am
if this post should be somewhere else, please tell me, i'll delete this and move it there
i hope you guys are ok with it!well, here i go

aries: i have two aries siblings, and a handful of arian friends. they are... exasperating sometimes but i love how truthful they are, and how they're always up for a good time.they will never hurt me- and if they do have a problem they just come out with it. at the end, not someone I'd like to hang around ALL the time, but great anyways.

taurus:they're great for me too.with them i can have what you'd call a "comfortable silence" not that we're silent all the time, we have loads of fun too.it gets annoying when they dont tell me whats on their mind- even when i'm open with them-but when they get around to it, it feels good to be trusted by them

gemini-oh my god, they are my angels- i havent yet met a gemini that i havent loved yet. they just know how to treat me right. and i attract geminis like anything too.we both just cant get enough of each other.2 my best friends and one of the best guys ive dated were geminis

cancer:i love the cancer men, and i like the cancer women..but not as much as the men.cancer women just seem a bit too emotional an dramatic for me. but when the guy does it, it feels ok.lol..all in all, i still love the lot

leo:another one of my fave people.with them it feels like we're basking off each other's glow.and they're one of the people that i can count on having an adventure with.yes, i'd like to live 24-7 with one.and yes, i know the feeling is mutual

virgo:how do i explain this...im sorry to any virgos out there, but they irritate me. being with a virgo feels like going on a neverending trip to hell.i dont even have to ask them their birthdays, i know half the time i guess right and i stay away.ive worked with virgos on many projects and i know their good points too, but that's all i can handle.

libra:if there is a sign i hate more than virgos, it's this.i have always been attracted to libras,and had many libran friends/bf. emphasis on the "had", please. again virgos have many good qualities, but the only "ability" that librans have is being fake, and they excel at it.i can go on and on- but i dont want to hurt any librans out there any more, so i'll just stop.all i'll say ive poured my heart out to them, many many times, given them many chances, and they defiled my life with their ********.

scorpio:when i was younger, i automatically used to hate scorpios, and they hated me too.now it's more like mutual frenemy-ship. we both know each others pros and cons, strengths and weakness.and appreciate it.lolz. oh, and i have a younger scorpio roommate, and we both adore each other. and by the way, i never found what was so mysterious about them.sexy, maybe, deep, well, so are we all (except librans) mysterious-no. they just cant do mystery, and i can catch their trick everytime.

saggitarius:i just dont have lots of fun with them. maybe they cease having fun around me.i just talk around a little then i lose interest in them.

capricorn:i love these monkeys.everything about them.the end.but i dont meet a lot of them, but when i do, i try not to let them go.

aquarius:they are lots of fun to be with, but not all the time. kinda like aries but in another way.

pisces:unfortunately, i havent met/been close to many of them, but the few that i met seemed ok.lol honestly i dont have any experience about them

just to clear up-from best to worst

1.gemini
2.leo, taurus
3.cancer,capris
4.scorpios
5.aries,aqua
6.saggi
7.virgos
9.libras

pisces i didnt inculde cz ive had no proper contact with them.

so, who am i?i wish i could give a prize to the correct guesser :sad:

cristal

thank you for your detailed reply. my sun sign is 13 degrees into my sign, which would mean i'm more or less your typical star sign. i think you're thinking im cancerian because my ascendant is 01 deg cancerian (or even on the cusp sometimes) so adds even more to the gemini/cancer effects :whistling:
i started this thread because im honestly questioning everything im supposed to be versus what i am.. :pouty:

Love2Know

did anyone guess your sun sign yet? I didn't read through all the guesses so I am going to assume Scorpio or Taurus why not! If it has been mentioned I apologise for my laziness.

Love2Know

I just went with blind guessing and no analysing that sounds exhausting, im exhausted just reading your post caprising :p ugh thinkers

cristal

@Caprising you really are thinking this though arent you? no wonder the guy thought you as a Capricorn!:biggrin:
if we go by the idea that the ascendant is a of what the person seems like then i can understand why you're thinking i have Arian energy- I have Cancer Ascn and Mars in the first house, Leo in the 3rd house and again Aries in Mercury and Leo in Jupiter.
Now I think about it I dont even think my own starsign comes up more than once in my Chart at all..its kinda odd that I'm my starsign in name only :andy:
oh well, at least that is how we have variety.

@love2know did you guess that by looking at whati wrote about scorpio and taureans? to me, it looks like a dead giveaway..hehehehe

cristal

Yes, Im a Taurus Sun :lol:
but that were some amazing guesses...thanks for playing along! to tell you the truth i'd have guessed around aries or leo or gemini if i saw this...maybe at heart i have taurean characteristics but most people are amazedwhen i tell them im a Taurus and some of my friends get annoyed when i dont do 'taurean' things- (what is a 'taurean' thing anyway?) ...not everything can be categorized, especially not people.

cristal

You win a free ride around my town in the Lamborghini I will buy, and I'll make lasagna for you after that. I make good lasagna. Caprising and everbody else who answered,you're invited as well, but you might have to sit on love2know, you know, two seater and all :lol:

Love2Know

You win a free ride around my town in the Lamborghini I will buy, and I'll make lasagna for you after that. I make good lasagna. Caprising and everbody else who answered,you're invited as well, but you might have to sit on love2know, you know, two seater and all :lol:

lol mmmmm cannot wait

Love2Know

Well they better have veggie burgers and champagne for me <3 Whatever I would just be happy with a bucket of fries and honey mustard sauce... oh God. Yes. No... I mean no. Ugh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm fries road trip also I hate driving and I suck at it so I love being the passenger in a fast car <3 Just no sudden stop and goes or I will pukes.