Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

star2018

Banned
You caught me buddy, I use a coin and toss it to get the result. I am doing it by fluke now. I guess I will let genuine astrologers take the centre stage now and will stop posting useless posts going forward.

R u really a astrologer,sometimes u say one team n after some time another team..

Jibreil

Banned
Rajshahi Royals vs Sylhet

Rajshahi Royals should win a pretty one sided game.
Venus + Saturn partially supporting along with a moderate sub lord support

shiva

Dhaka platoon vs cumilla warriors

@ Toss time DSC to win toss( cumilla to win toss)

moon in ARIDRA star, mer sub 6:30-7:55 ist.
Moon & rahu conj and around 7:37 ist Nodes coming forward motion.
6:30-6:57 cumilla
6:58-7:23 Dhaka
7:24-7:55 Dhaka

Ket sub Start's @ 7:56-9:17 ist is fav for Dhaka but it should give reversal go in fav of cumilla warriors, Due to nodes in direct mode this reversal can happen during game..

Let's see...

Osamenor

Staff member
Re: Cricket Predictions from Sports astrology

All,

Reminder: all posts in this thread must be astrological. There's just been another spate of posts that did not mention astrology.

Since the current wave of non-astrological posters have been people who are either new to the forum or were not posting in this section at the time of the last warning, I'm reposting my warning. Further non-astrological posts after this one will get this thread closed.

Final warning,
Osamenor

All,

Once again, this is an ASTROLOGY thread. I have just deleted several pages of posts that did not mention astrology.

The purpose of this board is to use sports as a vehicle for discussing astrology. Astrology is NOT a vehicle for discussing sports here, and discussion of sports without astrology is NOT allowed. If you just want to discuss sports, take it to Chat.

I've just deleted pages of posts that did not mention astrology. Going forward, ALL posts in this thread must include something about astrology. If they do not mention astrology, they will be deleted.

If you are a new member, with your posts still in moderation (they are until at least one of your posts has been approved and your status has updated) you may not post just to ask for sports predictions, and you may not post just to discuss a match. If you do so, your post will not be approved. You MAY post something about astrology as it relates to sports. This forum is ONLY for people who want to discuss astrology first and foremost. If you're more interested in discussing sports, this forum is not for you. Go join a sports forum instead.

If there are more non-astrological posts, changing this thread into just a vehicle for discussing sports, it will be closed.

Warning,
Osamenor

Jibreil

Banned
Auckland vs Otago, 2nd Match

The game started exactly a minute early 15:09:10

Interesting game. Should be low scoring (considering average good scores on this pitch + ground)
Saturn greatly helping Auckland but Sub Lord strongly against them

OTG also has slightly greater planetary support.

Tough call in the end - I will go with an upset today!

Last edited:

BlackHat786

I want to learn how to predict the title winner like who is going to win big bash 2019_20, who is going to win ipl 2020....is there any astrological technique to predict this result..please share your views on this

Jibreil

Banned
Paarl Rocks vs Tshwane Spartans, Final

Low scoring and can even go to the wire.
Match debilitate by Sedna on 1st and Venus on 1st in D9

Enjoy the game

shiva

Paarl vs Spartans final.

Chart shows in FAV of Spartans.

From now till 10:35 ist Spartans to bat well.

Match ends in Sat sub & Gemini ASC.

Spartan to pick wkts during
11:03-11:14
11:53-12:07
12:19-12:55.

aishelly

Spartans to come in winning position.

Second innings paarl can play good till 11:15 ist. After that they will loose the grip.

Jibreil

Banned
[BPL29] 1st Match: Brisbane Heat vs Sydney Thunder

Brisbane (ASC) should come back good with the bat to chase this target.
- Chiron on 10th
- +7 Sub Lords
- Semi-PKY for Thunders

Status
Not open for further replies.