Why is it so hard for me to love someone?

geminitaurus

Hey everyone,
some short information about me:
-my sun is in gemini
-my moon in taurus
-rising in taurus
-merc cancer
-venus gemini
-mars gemini

So I've noticed it hasnt been easy for me to love someone. Every time someone is interested in me I easily get bored by them and even worse: annoyed!!:sleeping:
I wish it wasnt so hard because lately I've been craving for a relationship, I love to get attention but I never seem to see myself getting in a relationship with the ones that give me the attention I want.. Is it because I have too high expectations?

Can anyone help me out or does anyone have the same experiences?
I'm pretty sure its also because of my chart but what do you guys think?

Thanks a lot for reading! I'd be happy for replies :)<3

PlutoLibScoAsc

Hey everyone,
some short information about me:
-my sun is in gemini
-my moon in taurus
-rising in taurus
-merc cancer
-venus gemini
-mars gemini

So I've noticed it hasnt been easy for me to love someone. Every time someone is interested in me I easily get bored by them and even worse: annoyed!!:sleeping:
I wish it wasnt so hard because lately I've been craving for a relationship, I love to get attention but I never seem to see myself getting in a relationship with the ones that give me the attention I want.. Is it because I have too high expectations?

Can anyone help me out or does anyone have the same experiences?
I'm pretty sure its also because of my chart but what do you guys think?

Thanks a lot for reading! I'd be happy for replies :)<3

I married a Venus in Gemini. I am moon in Gemini myself. I think you need a person that is intelligent and/or communicative to keep your mind stimulated and interested? Well, I could be wrong but with so little info that's my guess. You want attention...hmmm... do you have anything in Leo? What is your south node and north node sign?

geminitaurus

I married a Venus in Gemini. I am moon in Gemini myself. I think you need a person that is intelligent and/or communicative to keep your mind stimulated and interested? Well, I could be wrong but with so little info that's my guess. You want attention...hmmm... do you have anything in Leo? What is your south node and north node sign?

You’re right with the person having to be intelligent and communicative. My north node sign is cancer and my south node is capricorn. How do I post my whole chart on here? Is that possible?

katydid

Do you have Moon in the 12th and the Sun/Venus/Mars in the 1st in Gemini?

That could be an indication of someone kind of self absorbed, perhaps?

katydid

EXACTLY! How did you know?

Well, if you have Taurus rising and Taurus Moon, then your Moon has to be in either the 1st or the 12th.

And unrequited love, or feelings of emotional disconnection, is reminiscent of Moon in the 12th, not Moon in the 1st.

And having personal planets in the 1st house, once again, more descriptive of what you posted about.

Gemini in the 1st is focused on 'the self' and not so much concerned with 'the other.'

I think your ability to fall in love will come with further maturity.