Astrological speaking, what motivates me?

or1000

I’ve heard about some astrologers using where most energy constellates in the chart as being a key significator of the personal motivation. What do you think?

I’ll attach my chart for any opinion. I am very spiritual and I am motivated by pursuing what sets me alight the most. I am very conscious of my public image and I like express myself/ connect to a large audience. But I have serious bouts of depression that make me question it all.

Attachments

• B9E76FC1-4F21-49A2-A858-F20A39BA4EE8.jpg
    B9E76FC1-4F21-49A2-A858-F20A39BA4EE8.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Gemini888

If that theory is true does it mean you don't have any motivation because your chart is so scattered? :devil:

And also can you cast your chart again on Astrodienst? I can't make out whether your Asc is at 29 deg Virgo or 0 deg Libra, and that's extremely important to know in your case.

or1000

If that theory is true does it mean you don't have any motivation because your chart is so scattered? :devil:

And also can you cast your chart again on Astrodienst? I can't make out whether your Asc is at 29 deg Virgo or 0 deg Libra, and that's extremely important to know in your case.

YES For a while i was told my birthtime was in the region of libra ac, then virgo, but now i've had it confirmed to be libra ascendant

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 16.30.22.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 16.30.22.png
    132.4 KB · Views: 32

Gemini888

Thank you. It's easy to see why you are interested in public speaking, with Gem Mars conj MC. Mars also sextiles Saturn and you want to appear serious to the public. But Saturn also squares your Merc. This is the cause of your depression.

Your Sun is in 10H and trine Moon. That looks pretty good that your inner world and personality match each other, especially when your Sun is projected to the world. But Sun is also pulled by Uranus, which is much stronger being domiciled and also squares Saturn. Do you secretly want to just be that hipster who doesn't care what people think? Merc may not agree with that, but Venus trining Uranus can offer a way.

kshantaram

Premium Member
reposted : reworked

do share salient pointwise feedbacks how true-untrue-insightful-helpful,
traits-talents-health-trends-ideas-remedies, etc etc;

Glad confirm libra asc, reasons therefor? Not late virgo??

Seperative SNode pisces 5th,
hyper-sensitive/intuitive, spiritual, visions, etc,
detachment from luck, education, romance, children, position;

Jup n SNode pisces, pain-injury-surgery,
intestinal-liver-heart-stomach-feet etc;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers thurs evenings;

jup-NNode opposite,rise-fall in life,
seek blessings of ancestors
observe fast No-moon evenings,
observe death anniversaries religiously;
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;

moon debilated dark-pit scorpio,
secretive, sentimental, sarcastic, suspicious, passionate;
research-occult-forensic psychology aptitudes;

moon-saturn opposition 2/8 houses, emotional stress in
family-finances-health, chronic throat-teeth-piles chronic issues, etc
aptitude for dentistry, hotel management, food technology, insurance, etc,
jup trine moon scorpio protective;
wear pearl for debilated moon over silver pendant touching heart;
observe fast sat evenings;

NNode virgo 11th seeking intellect, knowledge,
light at end of tunnel through materialistic route and gains;
gains through foreigners, and through international audit etc;

leo-sun 11th inimical for libra asc,
stress-delays in income-gains-friendships-relationship;

inimical sun cancer 10th, stress-delays in career-recognition;
gains from career, but negating friendships-relationship;
health issues heart-stomach-lungs-circulatory etc;

currently sat with SNode 1.5yr transit cap opp sun,/B]
home-career-health-property-mother-motherland under stress n detachments;
pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-knees etc;
NNode transit sun 10th, toxic health issues; foreign assignments;

mercury lord 9th gemini over inimical leo 10th,
luck-education-travels under stress-delay; skin inflammations;

asc lord venus-mars gemini 9th for luck, aptitude for
electronics-mechatronics-information processing, graphics,
instrumental music, business-financial analyst, etc,
mars 7th lord over 9th, luck after marriage, by mere attractions;
venus lord 9th seeking splendor in life;
gemini 9th, rational-scientific approach to religion,
mars 9th settling at 28+, spirituality through service of mankind;

jup now again direct own sag 3rd for advisory roles,
aspect mars-venus gemini 9th supportive of luck-education-relationship etc;

past 4-5m sat retro towards saggittarius 3rd opp mars-venus under stress;
and jup retro towards moon scorpio opp sat,
misjudgments and missed opportunities in family-finances-health etc;

do promptly ack with salient feedbacks, ideas to pick, etc

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

or1000

Thank you. It's easy to see why you are interested in public speaking, with Gem Mars conj MC. Mars also sextiles Saturn and you want to appear serious to the public. But Saturn also squares your Merc. This is the cause of your depression.

Your Sun is in 10H and trine Moon. That looks pretty good that your inner world and personality match each other, especially when your Sun is projected to the world. But Sun is also pulled by Uranus, which is much stronger being domiciled and also squares Saturn. Do you secretly want to just be that hipster who doesn't care what people think? Merc may not agree with that, but Venus trining Uranus can offer a way.

Yes I completely agree with what you say about the hipster thing.. Venus trine Uranus is a nice aspect, I will say, with Saturn in the mix can be like the free spirit vs the disciplined soldier. Do you have a Venus-Uranus type of action going on in your chart? It really does offer a way from the mercury Saturn influence at times though. What you say about Gemini mars Midheaven I hadn’t ever thought of it like that before being associated with that interest i have.

Gemini888

Yes I completely agree with what you say about the hipster thing.. Venus trine Uranus is a nice aspect, I will say, with Saturn in the mix can be like the free spirit vs the disciplined soldier. Do you have a Venus-Uranus type of action going on in your chart? It really does offer a way from the mercury Saturn influence at times though. What you say about Gemini mars Midheaven I hadn’t ever thought of it like that before being associated with that interest i have.
I don't have Venus/Uranus aspect. In fact, my Venus is unaspected except for an inconjunct with Jupiter. My Uranus is pretty noticeable: in 10H, trine Sun and square Moon. I also have Merc/Saturn square though.

You feel the Venus/Uranus effect more strongly because Venus is your chart ruler and lord of you 9H (where Venus resides). And actually Saturn/Uranus isn't so unique to you. Both are slow moving planets so lots of people in your generation are also carrying the same thing. It's more personal to you because the two planets both make aspects with Merc, so any effect will be personally felt through Merc.