Astro Birth Stones

Hello

Does wearing birth stones effect on personality or does it has any relate to astrology...

what birth stone should i use ..? and what would be its benifits and negatives ... where i can read the authentic information regarding that.

my date of birth is 13/07/1982.

Thanks.

AineB

Crystals or stones will have an effect on a person, but maybe not just as far as personality since they can be used in different ways. For one I can NOT wear amethyst no matter how much I love it! It sends my psychic senses into overdrive and half the time I end up crying like a baby! Your birthstone would be Ruby for July... However, being a Cancer (me too); Ruby could help by bringing you "out of your shell". Cancers are usually more drawn to stones like rose quartz or moonstone though. It really depends on the effecrt you're looking for. You can follow the chakras by color and kinda get an idea from that what a stone could be used for; white (quartz, moonstone) crown chakra, purple (amethyst, sugilite) 3rd eye, blue (sodalite, sapphire) throat chakra, green (tourmaline, jade) heart chakra, etc.... There's really different theories that can be applied, you'd just have to find one that speaks to you. :)

AquaScorpio

Hmm I find crystals very interesting. What would someone like me who has a strong Aquarian AND Scorpion influence need? I find it osmetimes hard to keep my Scorpion influence under control (outburts, grouchiness, vengeful tactics haha) so maybe there's a crystal that helps that? Maybe sapphire? Blue is supposed to be peaceful and serene right?

Neptune Rising

cheekyvirgin said:
what birth stone should i use ..? and what would be its benifits and negatives ... where i can read the authentic information regarding that.

my date of birth is 13/07/1982.

Hi

July/Cancer stones are Moonstone-balances blod and lymph systems, helps with feminine things like menstrual cramps, cycles ect, relieves emotions, helps empathy, intuition.
Pearl-helps worry, anxiety, balances emotions, helps to focus on the core of the self;understand who we are and who we are not
Ruby-balances the heart, helps confidence

I cannot think of any negative influence crystals can have. Some crystals can produce feelings of unease, but I read somewhere that these were the crystals you should choose as maybe your body/self needs their energies.

Trust your instincts when choosing stones, then you can't go wrong :)

NR

Id say make sure you salt and or bathe in moonlight any stones you may buy from another person......the negativity in stones is that they can hold anothers energies and they can be charged to do something in particular.....so if you want to make any stone YOURS...then you need to do this....
I have a friend who charges her stones by putting them through the 4 elements, and bathes them in sun and moon light...... she makes jewellry and everyone comments on the "feel" they get from her necklaces.....

the elements are very powerful when one uses the right intention.....that should overcome any negativity that may be possible with stones.....

Neptune Rising

Moonlight absolutely yes, I forgot about that. I cleanse mine also with Reiki when I wash them in water, I just have far too many crystals and difficult access to lay them in moonlight where I live, though I would love to, and sunlight.

Also I understand Selenite is good for cleansing other crystals, same as Clear Quartz. These stones cleanse themselves. I always try to have pieces scattered amongst my other crystals.

I forgot to mention, I quoted above from 'The essential crystal handbook' by Simon and Sue Lilly. There is a lot of information in there.:)

NR

Neptune Rising

AquaScorpio said:
What would someone like me who has a strong Aquarian AND Scorpion influence need? I find it osmetimes hard to keep my Scorpion influence under control (outburts, grouchiness, vengeful tactics haha) so maybe there's a crystal that helps that? Maybe sapphire? Blue is supposed to be peaceful and serene right?

Scorpio:
obsidian (this is lava) - uncovers hidden things, hidden emotions, traumas ect - maybe helpful in understand the source of your outbursts, grounding and protecting
hermiker diamond - removes negativity and emotional blocks, detoxifier
topaz - stabilises emotions, releases physical tension
aquamarine - balances throat chakra, clears stagnant emotions, encourages optimism and inspiration

All the best
NR

AquaScorpio

Neptune Rising said:
Scorpio:
obsidian (this is lava) - uncovers hidden things, hidden emotions, traumas ect - maybe helpful in understand the source of your outbursts, grounding and protecting
hermiker diamond - removes negativity and emotional blocks, detoxifier
topaz - stabilises emotions, releases physical tension
aquamarine - balances throat chakra, clears stagnant emotions, encourages optimism and inspiration

All the best
NR

Thank you...I could probably use all of those. I just have a quick temper...probably due to my Scorpio Moon/Mars/Pluto haha. It usually only comes out if someone insults me (no matter what degree) or my friends/family, when I see injustice (My Aquarian influence) or in a relationship (jealousy)

I've already gotten better at controlling it but I think I'll start wearing Topaz because that seems like it would help me most. As I understand it, Topaz can be different colors...does it matter which? I would like to think Blue would help me out.

Neptune Rising

Your welcome :)

Blue is a very calming colour as well as aiding communication, its refers to the throat chakra as well. Topaz comes in brown, green as well as orange, grey, white, pink, clear, orange and yellow, so it seems you have your pick! ;)

Good luck

NR

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Looking to Jupiter said:
My fave is tektite......meteor glass

Nice, I just read a bit about it, sounds like I could do with a bit of that too. Helps find solutions to problems, neutralises over emotions, brings us back to the real world, brings back loose energies. Looks pretty wild too.

NR

Leo Virgo

So what would be some good places to go to find them? Shops.. actual locations that the stones prevail. I'm interested in Stones and their effects on us as well.

Neptune Rising

Leo Virgo said:
So what would be some good places to go to find them? Shops.. actual locations that the stones prevail. I'm interested in Stones and their effects on us as well.

Yea shops are a good place to look, depends what the area you are living in has to offer in the way of shops. Some jewelry shops have stones too. There are 'rock and gem' fairs here where I live that are large markets with all sorts of stones, fossils, things from the earth and space (meteorites). My friend brought me back some lovely stones from Mexico from his travels. He got them really cheap out there because that is where those particular stones are found. We have psychic fairs going around my local area, they stock all sorts of stones too.

Last edited:

NekhbetII

AquaScorpio said:
Hmm I find crystals very interesting. What would someone like me who has a strong Aquarian AND Scorpion influence need? I find it osmetimes hard to keep my Scorpion influence under control (outburts, grouchiness, vengeful tactics haha) so maybe there's a crystal that helps that? Maybe sapphire? Blue is supposed to be peaceful and serene right?

Turquoise may be of help also.