Cancer Man Scorpio Woman breakup advice please!

homerx55

Hello all, I am new to the forum but have been interested with astrology for a few years now. I'm hoping to get some relationship feedback/advice as to what you may all think.

I was in a relationship with a scorpio woman for about 2 1/2 years.
I'm a cancer sun and sagi moon. She's scorpio sun and cancer moon. It's been a little over 2 months since she broke up with me and I am beginning to think she will never come back. To be dead honest, this girl was madly in love with me for a long time. We would have fights every now and then, mainly due to my jealousy issues with some of her guy friends, but we would make up and things would be back to normal. I admit, that I would display the classic cancerian moodyness from time to time, and lash out if I felt some attitude/sass being given towards me, which I think she ended up getting tired of. Most importantly, she was very big on me finding a job and would constantly ask if I was applying to jobs; she would even send me job application links, which I told her I appreciated. I however, was too comfortable with my life during this time and didn't really show her that motivation and drive to get a job. I think this was a large part of why she ended up breaking up with me after the last fight we had.
I wrote her a love letter a week after the breakup telling her how much I loved her and that I will make the changes to help our relationship but she said she was sorry but we cant be together right now. I waited 2 weeks and asked to talk, but got a similar answer, "i dont think now is a good time for that". Since that time I have found a good job and been working on fixing my life. I called her a month after that, she congratulated me on the job and seemed nice to me but once I told her I missed her and that we should get together to talk, I got the same answer again. I know I should have just left her alone this whole time but now I'm beginning to think its completely over. I'm waiting until her birthday on Oct. 28th to wish her a happy birthday and see what kind of response I get then. I've just been so lost in trying to get her back I don't know what is right or wrong anymore. Any thoughts/advice are appreciated. Thanks.

homerx55

Do you guys think some scorpio women just need a break to reevaluate the relationship, then come back to it? She made it seem like she still had feelings for me, but needed a break.

Tessie

Banned
Scorpio women are attracted to power. Some define power by more firey traits; some by earth, some by air, some by water. Which one she is, I cant tell you without looking at her chart. Where is her Mars and NN located/sign?

The other thing about Scorpios is that they are a fixed sign. Once they say something, it is usually not going to change. If she invested herself into you, the relatonship and the job finding suggests that her line in the sand is a real one, because she has had enough.

The weak spot for Scorpio is they love people who are unafraid to be genuine. Dont waste your time writing letters at this point, because they are just paper and you need more. If you love her as much as you say you do, you might as well go to a place where you know she will be. Take her aside and tell her straight: you learned and are willing to learn, grow, together and separately, and that you do not want to lose her at any cost. If this is true, then just say it.

I am a Scorpio and once broke up with someone for more or less similar reasons. I was D.O.N.E. The guy was calling me, leaving messages, bla bla, I just didnt care because I had heard it all before and it started to mean nothing. I could see he was helpless and that just made me realise he was not on my level. Then, he stepped up to physical declarations of love to anyone who would listen, and I began to listen. It took something bigger to undo the damage.

Did the relationship last? No, because all the bright ideas he had about getting straight were talk and it took another 10 years before they became action. I was gone after a month. If anything is going to salvage this, it may be a powerful declaration/demonstration of love and learning. Other signs would not like it, but Scorpio is not intimidated by depth. If you are so lucky to get a second chance, dont waste it. Otherwise you may as well not bother wasting your energy on this girl in the first place.

P.s. As to my advice, do not spend more than a week chasing her. Do your best and then just back off. I adored my ex. Seeing that he adored me just as much is why I went back. Your girlfriend may have moved on. If that proves to be the case, you must accept it and do the same.

Last edited:

homerx55

2456940195343.gif

I think she was born late at night so this her chart if born at 12:00 am...
Is it accurate to say that if she really loved me that she will come back to me? Because I do believe she was madly in love with me at some point