planet on cusp ?

Do you accept cusp concept for planets ?

My mercury is in capricorn at 0 degree 4 minutes (approximately 0 degree) as shown in my natal chart attached.

So is my mercury on cusp between sagittarius and capricorn? Or should I assume it only in capricorn?

Most of the astrologers accept only sun cusp not the other planets' cusps.

Attachments

• hakan_chart.gif
    hakan_chart.gif
    49.2 KB · Views: 22

dr. farr

Most of the ancients would have accepted this Mercury only as being in Capricorn; of course many of our friends will-with good reasons-consider it on the cusp: for me, I would look at it as only being in Capricorn, but then I have an unusual outlook on natal delineation!

dhundhun

Do you accept cusp concept for planets ?

My mercury is in capricorn at 0 degree 4 minutes (approximately 0 degree) as shown in my natal chart attached.

So is my mercury on cusp between sagittarius and capricorn? Or should I assume it only in capricorn?

Most of the astrologers accept only sun cusp not the other planets' cusps.

Mercury is planet of communication and it'd be very easy for you to figure out how your communications skills are: with a touch of philosophy and flexibility or touch of tradition and rigidness.

This is a guideline and hope it helps.

My communication skills imply touch of philosophy and flexibility and also touch of tradition and rigidness. Eventually, I see that my mercury is on the cusp and cusp concept is true for the planets. Thank you very much dhundhun :))

dhundhun

My communication skills imply touch of philosophy and flexibility and also touch of tradition and rigidness. Eventually, I see that my mercury is on the cusp and cusp concept is true for the planets. Thank you very much dhundhun :))

Good and great observation.