Am I attractive?

Pan

It's sound a silly question but...it has a short background.

When I was young, people in my familly were always kidding on me that I'm very ugly, and I was always crying, not because of I think I'm ugly but I was thinking they didn't respect me and insult me....LOL...it's just an idea of a small girl.

When I grow up I know they did like that cause they love me, and like to see me cry and then they made me up.

But I don't know, when I was teenager (14-17 yearold) I still feel I'm not pretty, maybe cause of not much guys likes me not same as some of my girl friends in the class.

Although inside my mind I believe I'm quite pretty, just lack of confident, I don't know if it's the effect from my younger experience...LOL

But when I'm older, I feel myself so more independent and attractive...:biggrin: And many people say I'm look prettier when I'm older.

But I think pretty is not the point but the more confident make me look prettier.

I wonder if my natul show I'm a pretty or attractive lady....Anyone want to help me see, please? :biggrin:

Attachments

• my natul with transit.jpg
    my natul with transit.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 34
Looking at your venus/saturn aspect alone show someone who felt unloved from childhood. Difficult moon positons/aspects to describe emotions, relationship with mother, square to moon suggests an early break with her (I have this one to and left home at 16)

Moon is also Apex for Yod configuration. Again showing major transformations when activated.

I am 1' Aquarius Asc and you have just had T Neptune conj Asc, this alone brings all sorts of skeletons out of the cupboard. In fact, with me, secrets kept hidden ie: father Will were so horrific, I broke all contact with family. Noel Tyl describes this transit as *wipeout* and it can do just that.

In Equal house your sun is in 8th house along with Pluto, this can show major transformation and inheritances after someone death.

Mars square pluto is a difficult aspect as it can attract and give out physical violence, so sports or martial arts could be an outlet

mars.gif
square.gif
pluto.gif

Mars square Pluto
The square formed between Mars and Pluto produces a forceful nature. Often your actions can be described only as reckless. Yet you are cautious and secretive about your projects, especially as you mature and develop. When frustrated, you may become abusive and display much temper. This aspect suggests that your sexual drive is strong, and may not be well controlled at times. This is a very physical aspect needing control and channeling. When you can control actions, this aspect can be positive as it shows a penchant for eliminating, by force, the unacceptable and unnecessary in your life. You can develop a very focused concentration on progressive issues. http://www.skyscript.co.uk/marsaspects.html#maspl

As for original question (sorry gone off on tangient) Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Perhaps you are still coming to terms with your venus/saturn aspect of your personality. Let's not forget T Saturn has been going over all your virgo planets last three years and this will have ended relationships, again kept you short of money, and felt unloved..

Moon in 12th suggests resentment (for whatever reasons) towards mother. There are currently few quick moving transits going through your second house of 'personal values, beliefs' and this is what you seem to be 'taking stock of' with your question..

Chirongirl

Looking at your venus/saturn aspect alone show someone who felt unloved from childhood. Difficult moon positons/aspects to describe emotions, relationship with mother, square to moon suggests an early break with her (I have this one to and left home at 16)

Moon is also Apex for Yod configuration. Again showing major transformations when activated.

I am 1' Aquarius Asc and you have just had T Neptune conj Asc, this alone brings all sorts of skeletons out of the cupboard. In fact, with me, secrets kept hidden ie: father Will were so horrific, I broke all contact with family. Noel Tyl describes this transit as *wipeout* and it can do just that.

In Equal house your sun is in 8th house along with Pluto, this can show major transformation and inheritances after someone death.

Mars square pluto is a difficult aspect as it can attract and give out physical violence, so sports or martial arts could be an outlet

As for original question (sorry gone off on tangient) Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Perhaps you are still coming to terms with your venus/saturn aspect of your personality. Let's not forget T Saturn has been going over all your virgo planets last three years and this will have ended relationships, again kept you short of money, and felt unloved..

Moon in 12th suggests resentment (for whatever reasons) towards mother. There are currently few quick moving transits going through your second house of 'personal values, beliefs' and this is what you seem to be 'taking stock of' with your question..

...and Saturn's transit through 8th house, conjuncting Pluto and North Node can be make it a very difficult time to go through. For me, unless ther is Venus in 1st house, its very difficult to say how someone looks from the birth chart. Ascendant might (notice...might) give some indication so as to how someone may look. I only found this true about Virgos, when they also have a Virgo Mars! But I don't think it is always right. I am not sure, how a Scorpio Ascendant looks like, but I really don't look that Mysterious.

Your Ascendant in Aquarius. You may take a look at how an Aquarius person look like. Or, what is the look for Saturn and Uranus. Anyways, you have Sun in Libra but Venus in Virgo. This might be a reason for your odd feelings about your look, which, I would think is extremsied by your childhood experience.

But as you have perfectly pointed out, its not about how you look, its about what is inside and how confident you are makes you beautiful.

All the best! :)

Pan

Thank you astrologer50,

You said,

My mother has a kind of mental sick since I was 4 yearold and I have to make her to be secure by trying to pretent that I was strong. And I left my home when I was 14 for living with my relative in another town where far from home.

Does YOD always showing our chidhood experience? how we could gain from YOD?

Yes, My father death since I was 10 yearold and I was living with my mom till I was 14 and I mention before , she has mental sick, and her feeling and emotional tie a lot with me.

Yes, completly accurate, during last 3 years my life was being down, short money, work no good, and had many problem in relationship, lost my love, and I almost to lost my marriage status and job. And I'm still dealing with those problem till now.

I don't know about 'taking stock of' you mention, but yes, Moon in 12th effect on my emotional a lot and give me a deep wound in my relationship during last 3 years. It's so hard for me, I experience something so hurt and damage my emotional, mostly about my relationship, and this situation change me a lot, I see more myself. Feel as dajavo, I experience this feeling once when I was 10 when my father death.

Last edited:

Pan

...and Saturn's transit through 8th house, conjuncting Pluto and North Node can be make it a very difficult time to go through.

How it difficult? Will I lost somthing more as i experience during last 3 years? :sad:

But as you have perfectly pointed out, its not about how you look, its about what is inside and how confident you are makes you beautiful.

Yes, totally I find my confident is the key. Thank you. :biggrin: