Wolves vs Ipswich Town & Leeds vs Fulham

Cosmic football

Wolves vs Ipswich town.
Asc- saturn
Dsc-Leo.
Testimonies. Moon right on the cusp of Asc (at least by 2 degree). Advantage Asc.Antiscion of lord 7 making a square to the moon. Dsc disadvantage. planets strength (both essential and accidental) saturn -2 while sun 1. no much difference. which means a likely draw. But for the moon on the cusp of the Asc, I think that is a strong testimony for the Asc team.

Leeds vs fulham.
Asc-Saturn
Dsc-Leo.
No much difference with the first chart save for an early rising sign. Just like the first, I think the Asc would also edge this one. But my concern is that at 8:48 pm sun would be the planetary ruler. may be this might aid the Dsc teams. But all the same, I think the Asc teams would still edge it.
From what I have now Wolves are the ASC team while Ipswich town are the DSC team. Fulham are the ASC team while Leeds are the DSC team.
I would appreciate any objection.:cool:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_21_wolves_vs_ipswich_hr.52496.19979.jpg
    astro_2gw_21_wolves_vs_ipswich_hr.52496.19979.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 23
  • astro_2gw_18_leeds_vs_fulham_hr.46825.26726.jpg
    astro_2gw_18_leeds_vs_fulham_hr.46825.26726.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 21

Cosmic football

full time
wolves vs Ipswich 0-0
Leeds vs Fulham 1-1
I guess their planetary strength (almost equal) played a role here. The moon on the cups of the ASC could not give the ASC teams the much needed victory. May be again this was the fact that the moon was in aquarius. moon in aquarius mostly bring dynamic result and surprises.