Looking for insight into my chart.

Nadineday

So love is not my main reason for looking for insight. It seems you might have assumed that, but I really did not give any premise to what I needed. While love is always an interest for me since I have not had much luck. My main interest is for upcoming mistakes or lack of. I see opportunity but I'm not sure how and when. I have a lot going on and I don't know exactly how to interpret it. Could anyone help me out, please? Thanks

Marinka

I usually like to work with some questions. Otherwise, I could waste my time defining some transits/configurations that you are just not interested in.

For example, you have transiting Jupiter hitting your Saturn - would that be of interest or are you more interested in Saturn recently hitting a few of your planets. Or, you have progressed Sun ready to cross over into the 4th .. is that of interest?

Nadineday

They all are. But the Jupiter transiting my Saturn is interesting. What I also found interesting is I met a love interest with his Jupiter in Cancer 18 degrees conjunct his Venus and Mars.

Nadineday

Ok Thanks. I recently started school last spring and I am nervous about the choice. I live with my twin brother but it is not working out. I have never been stable and I am worried about making bad choices. I see a lot of activity. Jupiter transiting my Saturn in my house of careers. I want to know specifically if that is a opportunity. My mother is also very ill and my progressed sun is moving across IC with Pluto in fourth. I am aware that nothing is written in stone. I also have met someone recently that I wanna trust the possibility of it being worthwhile but I don't.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Pardon for asking what might seem like an obvious question, but is this your chart? It has a 1974 BD and it is unusual to be starting school then. Did you mean 1994?

Zarathu

Account Closed
Since I use my own software, and you were born in NY but apparently live in COLORADO, where exactly in Colorado do you live? If this is too personal to post here, please feel free to PM it to me.

BTW....
You 10th house is your house of career SUCCESS, but when looking at careers you also need to explore the 6th house of working conditions, the second house of aptitudes and abilities, your ability to deal with change, and your life mission. All of these things have to come together to determine what career choices will really work for you in the end.

Zarathu

Account Closed
That's a lot of stuff to ask to know about, and would take a good bit of time and energy to determine.

IMO the conjunction of Tr Jup with Nt Saturn is a non starter in action(though possible in thoughts) since there is no ptolemaic aspect between the two in your natal chart. Every serious astrologer from Carter to Ivy Goldstein Jacobson has said that for an event related circumstance to take place from an aspect between a transition and natal planet they ahave to have a relationship to start up in the natal chart. Noel Tyl showed consistantly this wasn't ture, but only, IMO, for your thoughts and feelings. it is true for actual events.

Could you separate down one of those topic areas whcih you asked about rather than asking for love, career, and life.

Marinka

Taking a quick glance at the transiting Jupiter conjuncting Saturn,

- it's happening in the 10th house and as a result, you should experience more career opportunities

- Saturn is the ruler of the 5th and as such, more opportunities for relationships

- Jupiter also indicates higher education and making an angle to Saturn would indicate that this is a good time for education endeavors which will make a difference in your status.

-Jupiter making an angle to Saturn might take some of the edge from your life and let you "lighten up" a bit.

Jupiter is going to make this connection to Saturn twice more, once on retrograde and then direct again.

Also, Saturn will be moving into your 3rd house of siblings and you described already that living with your brother will be difficult - Saturn here is telling you that it will be very restrictive.

On another note, Jupiter making an angle to Saturn could also result in chronic conditions like arthritis getting worse as Jupiter expands the problems.

Nadineday

Thank you so much for your time and energy. Well I am in school so I guess that is right on. My field is Psychology which I think fits with my nature. I have met someone recently, but he is apprehensive about a relationship. He says he tends to jump into relationships to fast, so he wants to take it slow. I appreciate his boundaries, but part of me thinks he is not really that interested in me. I've been single for to long so I would like to know what my transits say about this. If you have the time, thank you.

Last edited:

Nadineday

Taking a quick glance at the transiting Jupiter conjuncting Saturn,

On another note, Jupiter making an angle to Saturn could also result in chronic conditions like arthritis getting worse as Jupiter expands the problems.

Hi, I tried to PM you about this, but was unable.
So when I referred back to this post in my mind somehow I remembered feet were involved. You did not mention feet specifically, but this is still applicable since :pisces: in my 6th house of ailments(or at least in this case it is) is prominently placed. I wonder and it wasn't my intent to, just came to mind if transit :neptune: may also be part of the configuration,hmm. And so my point ,I thought I'd let you know, my feet are on fire and swollen and I have never experienced anything like this. SOOoooo just thought, and I have never felt anything like it I hope it's not chronic, I'd let you know, if you even receive this. Cool right,:devil: no

I'm adding to this post hours late, it turns out I have a Secondary Erythromelalgia, a rare disease triggered by stress and the primary Autoimmune disease Psoriasis, which I was diagnosed with it about 4 years ago and I only a season of affliction since, this is however is more severe and painful. It attacks the peripheral neuropathy and is usually in the lower extremities sometimes in the hands as well which I am also experiencing symptoms of, as well. I tell you this, one because you called in the chart, and so you can log it for future reference.

Last edited: