Appearance

CapAquaPis

Astrologer50, Much of astrology is coincidental and should be used more for entertaining value, but there's plenty of good evidence on astrological moves of planets and stars could somewhat influence our lives on earth.

My brother (a Taurus alike our Mom) and nephew are blonde/brown haired, due to his kid's mother who happens to be Gemini. However, my Dad is a Sagittarius his firstborn (my half-sister) is also a Sagittarian and her Mom is a Pisces, all are browne or bruin haired. I thought earth signs have more blondish earthy colors such as Taurus, but not Sagittarius and Pisces.

Cancerians are said to love green or blue, so does Aquarians...and black is the color of Scorpio, but what about the gothic melancholic Capricornians? I suppose Aries, Leo & Sagittarius being fire signs love reds and oranges.

CapAquaPis

She knows more astrology than you do, which is quite sad. :lol:

I can't decide who's a bigger expert or has more accuracy, but astrology is split to branches, schools and varieties: take the eastern or Sidereal, Vedic/Indian and this talk of the southern hemispheric types for example.

Back to talking about signs and influential colors: Pisceans are known for tremendous amounts of luck, and the color white identifies them the most. I thought Gemini and Cancer have grey or silver for their lucky colors. :alien:

I have yet to find out the colors of Virgo and Libra, something in the lines of pink or purple, for flowers and fruits. Mercury and Venus which rules the planets: Mercury over Gemini and Virgo, and Libra over Taurus and Libra, are said to been the god or goddess of love, flowers and plant life. :kissing:

I checked the colors of Sagittarius and Capricorn are either blue or purple. The blues affect Capricorn, while purples affect Sagittarius. Brown is more for Aries or Virgo, dark green for Taurus and yellow/gold for Leo or Libra.

Rebel Uranian

Cancerians are said to love green or blue, so does Aquarians...and black is the color of Scorpio, but what about the gothic melancholic Capricornians? I suppose Aries, Leo & Sagittarius being fire signs love reds and oranges.

I think colors have nothing to do with signs and a lot more to do with planets. This list is my guess:

Sun - Gold, bright neon colors
Moon - Warm browns/other warm colors (because the Moon rules feelings and feeling people like warm colors)
Mercury - Multi-color, metallic colors
Venus - Green, yellow, light purple and pink
Mars - Red, orange
Jupiter - White
Saturn - Black, cold colors (Saturn rules austerity even though sometimes the Moon oddly gets cold colors attributed to it :/)
Uranus - Bright blue?
Neptune - Dark blue?

Last edited:

MSO

I dunno, I read once that Libra Suns like blue and white.

I wear nothing but blue and white.

Recently I've incorporated olive. I love olive! But yeah, now it's entirely blue, white, and olive.

sequestra

I'm currently wearing red/blue/aqua/white/brown harem pants and a stripy pink and purple indian top. Pisces gypsy-homeless style FTW! :w00t:

Rebel Uranian

OK, so we can tell what colors a person wears easily now. How about face, complexion, etc.? Or maybe just more details about clothing?

Last edited:

saturnsayshi

OK, so we can tell what colors a person wears easily now. How about face, complexion, etc.? Or maybe just more details about clothing?

I can only speak for the signs/planetary influences of myself and the friends and family I'm closest with, but let's see if I can help...

First, I have to make a confession that's going to at first seem quite rude, so bear with me for a moment. I have sometimes casually referred to the trademark Aquarian eyes as "soulless Aquarius eyes" -- but not because I think Aquarians are soulless at all (they are some of my favorite people!). Basically every Aquarius I've ever known (and some Caps with strong Aqua placements) has had a gaze that seemed somehow... not of this earth (whether they had bright blue eyes or not). Of course Paul Newman is the EPITOME of Aquarius eyes, but one of my exes and my mother are both Aquas with dark brown eyes. In the case of my ex, he had the same intensity in his gaze, and in the case of my mom... I'm not sure if she LOOKS Aquarius or not, but she certainly acts like it (and with Libra moon, her double air combo is always crusading for truth and freedom and equality -- always rooting for the underdog and the forgotten sad souls among the masses).

Truth be told, I have this "soulless gaze" as well (but my eyes are almost black), even though I'm a Cap sun (but with Moon and Merc. in Aqua). So maybe this kind of look is what happens when Saturn meets Uranus? If it makes a diff... I have Saturn, Uranus and Neptune all in the 1st house.

Let's see, what else? Most Capricorn women I know hate having their nails painted, because hands are used for WORK and should be kept utilitarian. On the other hand, Capricorn men I've known can seem a little metrosexual in their grooming habits -- one would get very simple manicures (not painted nails, but just a nice file and trim and taking care of cuticles and such). In general, Capricorns are into a very natural look -- most of the women don't wear much makeup unless they really need it. Even if they don't have an all-black wardrobe to easily identify them, they don't tend to feel comfortable dressing too ostentatiously. Then again, I DO have an all-black wardrobe... but my goodness, it makes sorting laundry easy.

My Leo gal friends were the opposite -- they'd paint their nails in class in high school, and had different nail painting patterns and colors for every holiday and occasion. (I also had a Cancer best friend who felt incomplete without her fake nails and was similarly inclined.) While Leo does seem strongly inclined towards bright colors and anything eye-popping, I did have a Leo gal pal who loved the drama of dark-colored clothing. The MAIN concern among my female Leo acquaintances and family members is that regardless of what color they are wearing they look as fabulous as they know they are. My Leo Grandma would spend two hours getting ready every morning to go out and play bridge. She set her hair in rollers and the whole deal... and WOULD NOT leave the house until she had been properly put together. In contrast, the Aquarians I've known really don't always give a ****. They just want to get out of the house as fast as possible!

My triple Cancer ex did have an incredible moonchild face. He had a ski slope nose, round face, a totally compassionate oceany blue-eyed gaze. I look like the Wicked Saturnine Witch next to him. My female Cancer friends would be a little harder to spot just based on appearance alone. A common thread among all of the Cancers I've known, male and female, is PORTABLE PROPERTY. Some of my Cancer friends seem to live out of their cars and have everything they need in their trunk. Or their purse. Or their pockets. Their stuff doesn't just stay in their Cancerian caves, it comes with them!

I'll stop there for now, but I could keep going... lol. Get me on a roll and I don't shut up! ^_^

CapAquaPis

For Aquarius, the colors associated with luck and protection is indigo and teal or turquoise. I happen to like blue-green hues and shades of purple. Trendy colors in the 1990s used for nearly everything including fashion, sports team uniforms, luxury cars, house paint choices and home decor. Favorite colors of the zodiac sometimes matches the individual person's own...and ruling planets Uranus in scorpio and Saturn in virgo makes me want to get bolder purples and greenier blues (I guess that explains it).

Choe

I'm not sure if she LOOKS Aquarius or not, but she certainly acts like it (and with Libra moon, her double air combo is always crusading for truth and freedom and equality -- always rooting for the underdog and the forgotten sad souls among the masses).

So true. It's definitely AIR thing and the desire for equality among humans, or at least not extreme diffreneces in wealth.

Last edited:

Rebel Uranian

People rarely mention my eyes until someone is forced to say what color they are for whatever purpose. My eyes are consistently one color that no one can figure out :p I don't know if they're "soulless" or whatever. I know I'm really hard to read most of the time, so they might be.

sequestra

Aww Choe that is cool... Bigger isn't necessarily better, though :wink::whistling: I love cute lil dimples. Are they only noticeable when you smile?

JUPITERASC

I want to be able to spot someone based on their chart.

I would have to account for ethnic differences,

considering my Ascendant is in a dark degree in the dark sign of Capricorn and I'm only dark for a Polish person (I'm not actually Polish but a real Polish person thought I was from how I look,) but I mean besides that. I've gotten a lot of "your Moon is in Cancer so you have a round, soft, moon-like face" when actually I have a square jaw. I can eliminate stupid Cancer Moon stereotypes, but that doesn't really do a thing in letting me recognize people based on their char
ts.
Even within the same race there are differences of skin tone and eye colour

It's not unusual for children of the same race to be fairer or darker complexioned than their siblings.

So within the race of white/whitish people some siblings are darker/lighter complexioned than others and likewise within the race of black/blackish people some siblings are darker/lighter complexioned than others

Focusing on height, weight, bone structure, eye colour gives overall good results

Black people with Blue eyes and other ethnicities Parts 1 and 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vhW7rR6VDg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCPBpCWm89Y

Astrologer Ron Bippus researched astrological indicators for PHYSICAL APPEARANCE based on the decanates for over four decades http://reocities.com/athens/delphi/1601/physical.html :smile:

Melaike

I want to be able to spot someone based on their chart. I would have to account for ethnic differences, considering my Ascendant is in a dark degree in the dark sign of Capricorn and I'm only dark for a Polish person (I'm not actually Polish but a real Polish person thought I was from how I look,) but I mean besides that. I've gotten a lot of "your Moon is in Cancer so you have a round, soft, moon-like face" when actually I have a square jaw. I can eliminate stupid Cancer Moon stereotypes, but that doesn't really do a thing in letting me recognize people based on their charts.
What's your ancestry, Germanic ?Post your chart and if you want your picture too.So we can try to understand why you look that way judging from your chart

Best way to understand planets' and signs' influence in appearance you should compare people with their parents and their siblings.For instance these people are Leo Dicaprio's parents:

images

images

Leonardo:
images

And here's his chart: http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/DiCaprio,_Leonardo

Last edited:

Blaeloch

Rebel - I have Mars & Uranus conjunct in Sag, both making a conjunction to my Sag ascendant. I also have Neptune & Jupiter there, but Jupiter's more towards the end, almost in the 2nd house. Luckily Jupiter's not influenced my waistline overly much... tho my hips are pretty wide.

I always dress for function, not fashion. I've been told by several people that I look (my style of dress) like a terrorist!:pinched: I guess the way I dress seems a little militant maybe? I like to be comfortable, like ease of movement. I don't like wearing confining, constricting clothing at all. I wear mostly subdued or chromatic colors. I also like red, and purple looks good on me...

I have that long face that's pretty typical among Sag rising. Throw Mars & Uranus in there and things get pretty hairy, figuratively speaking. lol.

Prisma

...Let's see, what else? Most Capricorn women I know ...hands are used for WORK and should be kept utilitarian...

Cancer, Asc. Virgo, on the decanate of Capricorn + Saturn in the 10th (Gem. in the decanate of Virgo) : maybe this is why in my case? I also have this trait that if I cannot do something correctly or get the time to go to someplace to do it as it should, I just do not bother much with it. Yes they are clean, but... not much to look at.

...In contrast, the Aquarians I've known really don't always give a ****.
Moon in Aqua. It happens. :) Like being one of those mood rings: just check at the color of today, you'll know the emotional forecast for the day. (lol) :sideways:

...A common thread among all of the Cancers I've known, male and female, is PORTABLE PROPERTY. Some of my Cancer friends seem to live out of their cars and have everything they need in their trunk. Or their purse. Or their pockets. Their stuff doesn't just stay in their Cancerian caves, it comes with them!
:happy: Cancer image: the turtle/ the snail/ the gypsy with its "house" wherever they go, to provide for the "if"s in life and to have resources if they are needed. And yes, :rightful:guilty as charged. :joyful:

From the humor section:
What would each zodiac sign do if their car broke down in the middle of nowhere?

...Cancer - Oh my god, where am I? What if someone is lurking in the shadows, I am all alone in the middle of nowhere, I'm so scared. *cry*

Then Cancer remembers that in the trunk there is a backpack with water, food, clothes, books and countless emergency items for at least a week, a map, a tent, a sleeping bag, an ax, a flare gun, pepper spray and what do you now? Cancer had forgotten that the bike had not dismounted from the roof of the SUV since the past weekend, and that she had left precise instrucctions to Mom and the family of where she was, so one way or another, help will come any minute now...
:p:biggrin:

Last edited: