Appearance

Rebel Uranian

I want to be able to spot someone based on their chart. I would have to account for ethnic differences, considering my Ascendant is in a dark degree in the dark sign of Capricorn and I'm only dark for a Polish person (I'm not actually Polish but a real Polish person thought I was from how I look,) but I mean besides that. I've gotten a lot of "your Moon is in Cancer so you have a round, soft, moon-like face" when actually I have a square jaw. I can eliminate stupid Cancer Moon stereotypes, but that doesn't really do a thing in letting me recognize people based on their charts.

Last edited:

Choe

I want to be able to spot someone based on their chart. I would have to account for ethnic differences, considering my Ascendant is in a dark degree in the dark sign of Capricorn and I'm only dark for a Polish person (I'm not actually Polish but a real Polish person thought I was from how I look,) but I mean besides that. I've gotten a lot of "your Moon is in Cancer so you have a round, soft, moon-like face" when actually I have a square jaw. I can eliminate stupid Cancer Moon stereotypes, but that doesn't really do a thing in letting me recognize people based on their charts.

Moon is the face, but I know few Moon in Cancers who have sharp faces,so.. Look at the aspects of the Moon,VERY important.

Then, of course, ASC and the planets in the 1st. Ruler of the asc.

Then the sun sign. Sometimes MC is also pertinent to the image. And of course genes and ethnicity are above this all.

Last edited:

Rebel Uranian

I thought Asc ruled the face and head. Moon is supposed to rule the soul. Mine isn't in the 1st house. It's also under nasty aspects. I like it having the aspects it has for some reason.

Choe

I thought Asc ruled the face and head. Moon is supposed to rule the soul. Mine isn't in the 1st house. It's also under nasty aspects. I like it having the aspects it has for some reason.

Asc is the BODY. Moon the face 'cause the face (with an accent on the expression,eyes) is the reflection of the soul .

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

It's been often said Aquarians have the bright blue eyes :eek: and the lucky color for us is teal or turquoise, the color of our ruling planet :uranus: Uranus, and water is associated with shades or hues of blues (rhymes) :aquarius: which the logo of Aquarius stands for. Blue eyes are scientifically a dominant gene from parents such as my Mom have blue eyes herself, so does my bro and my nephew...and also dark brown/black hair is dominant from both my parents. To have ancestries from warmer climates or indigenous to the Americas produced darker hair and tan-beige (but still white) skin tones (melanin levels in human skin from living in tropics or deserts for ages), but blue eyed people in southern latitudes need to protect their eyes alot more. :cool:

Rebel Uranian

I have dark-ish brown eyes. Regular blue has never been my favorite color. Teal (especially with black and/or purple) was my favorite color for a short while. I still like it but it's not my favorite. Generally my favorite colors are metallic colors, purple, black, and red. Colors are pretty relevant to appearance because I tend to wear my favorite colors, so you're not off-topic.

Last edited:

MSO

The Saturn signs both love dark colors. I know a lot of Capricorns and Aquarians with purple and black as favorite colors.

As for what makes up the body, I generally find whichever is strongest amongst the AC, Sun, and Moon gives most to the general makeup of the native. But whatever aspects the AC in some way gives something. I've been told I look like a Leo, but I got Mars scarring and a Libra rear... :annoyed:

Rebel Uranian

I was thinking Aquarius would (or might) like dark colors because of Saturn. I think the Moon and Mercury (and Uranus since it's like Mercury) like shiny things. Red is Mars, even though Mars is actually orange-colored (bleh) and not red.

My Asc has so many aspects I have no idea what I'm supposed to look like :p According to dr. farr's degree list Neptune doesn't do anything, but that still leaves 5 rising planets for me to deal with in interpretation.

MSO

I was thinking Aquarius would (or might) like dark colors because of Saturn. I think the Moon and Mercury (and Uranus since it's like Mercury) like shiny things. Red is Mars, even though Mars is actually orange-colored (bleh) and not red.

My Asc has so many aspects I have no idea what I'm supposed to look like :p According to dr. farr's degree list Neptune doesn't do anything, but that still leaves 5 rising planets for me to deal with in interpretation.

Closer aspects are more affective. I'd tell you which ones myself but that morinus chart in your profile is so :alien: hard to read, especially with the outers :annoyed:

Rebel Uranian

Most of them are parallels. Close or not, a rising aspect is a rising aspect (if it's actually at the angles, aka conjunct or parallel. This doesn't apply to squares, trines, etc.) Just enter my birth data on astro.com because it's hard to upload parallels from there. I'll do something about my chart soon.

Last edited: