using electional astrology for a 2021 creative project

multiple

Account Closed
I was thinking about a date for a creative project I am working on to go live online. I don't have as much history with electional astrology but from my best efforts I have come up with 3 dates. which out of these would you say is the best;

sat mar 13 2021, 3.20pm? 10am?
wed may 5 2021, 11.50am
tue jun 1 2021, 10.20am

if you have a better one specifically for the arts/music please let me know in here. :)

multiple

Account Closed
Hi Osamenor
they should be uploaded into this post any probs downloading and I can upload to another site.

Attachments

• horoscope-chart1-700__radix_1-6-2021_10-50.jpg
    horoscope-chart1-700__radix_1-6-2021_10-50.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 30
  • horoscope-chart1-700__radix_5-5-2021_12-40.jpg
    horoscope-chart1-700__radix_5-5-2021_12-40.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 28
  • horoscope-chart1-700__radix_13-3-2021_09-40.jpg
    horoscope-chart1-700__radix_13-3-2021_09-40.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 25

Osamenor

Staff member
Which chart is for which date?

It's not impossible to guess, but please make it easy on us and label them, so we have a quick way to communicate which chart we're talking about.

multiple

Account Closed
sure,here are the dates for the files, I had to adjust them slightly from my original post as astrolog couldn't fix my location and it kept putting me somewhere else in the world... these are the correct times and dates;

radix_1-6-2021_10-50.jpg = june 1st,10.50am in brighton uk
radix_5-5-2021_12-40.jpg = may 5th,12.40pm same location
radix_13-3-2021_9-40.jpg = march 13th,9.40am same location.

apologies for any confusiion

multiple

Account Closed
i've also attached my natal chart to this post. dob, 16th june 1980, guildford uk 4.35am.

Attachments

• horoscope-chart1-700__radix_16-6-1980_04-35.jpg
    horoscope-chart1-700__radix_16-6-1980_04-35.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 29

Osamenor

Staff member
sure,here are the dates for the files, I had to adjust them slightly from my original post as astrolog couldn't fix my location and it kept putting me somewhere else in the world... these are the correct times and dates;

apologies for any confusiion
Those dates are not links, and the charts you posted still don't have dates on them. We can look at the charts, but without the dates directly on the charts, or some label to identify which is which, it gets too confusing.

Posting the dates separately does nothing to solve that problem.

multiple

Account Closed
Those dates are not links, and the charts you posted still don't have dates on them. We can look at the charts, but without the dates directly on the charts, or some label to identify which is which, it gets too confusing.

Posting the dates separately does nothing to solve that problem.

ok i'm not really sure what you mean here? I think you may have misunderstood me. sorry if I didn't make it clear, unless there is a problem with the site the names of each of the files I uploaded for the 3 dates should be;

radix_1-6-2021_10-50
radix_5-5-2021_12-40
radix_13-3-2021_9-40

if you look at the file name for each of those 3 charts I uploaded (in the 3rd post) they should be labelled that way. and as I stated above that means that;

the first number after "radix" indicates the day, the second number indicates the month and the third is the year. after this the following number is the time. I hope this clears things up.

Osamenor

Staff member
ok i'm not really sure what you mean here? I think you may have misunderstood me. sorry if I didn't make it clear, unless there is a problem with the site the names of each of the files I uploaded for the 3 dates should be;

radix_1-6-2021_10-50
radix_5-5-2021_12-40
radix_13-3-2021_9-40

if you look at the file name for each of those 3 charts I uploaded (in the 3rd post) they should be labelled that way. and as I stated above that means that;

The file names aren't on the charts you uploaded. Maybe you see the name when you upload it, but once it's posted, no one else can see it.

The chart image has to have a date or label to distinguish it.

multiple

Account Closed
fair enough, I thought you could see the same as me. I have altered them in an image program so they include the dates.

Attachments

• horoscope-chart1-700__radix_13-3-2021_09-40.jpg
    horoscope-chart1-700__radix_13-3-2021_09-40.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 32
  • horoscope-chart1-700__radix_5-5-2021_12-40.jpg
    horoscope-chart1-700__radix_5-5-2021_12-40.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 26
  • horoscope-chart1-700__radix_1-6-2021_10-50.jpg
    horoscope-chart1-700__radix_1-6-2021_10-50.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 26

Osamenor

Staff member
For launching something new, a waxing moon is best. Of the three dates you're considering, only March 13th has a waxing moon. Actually, it's a new moon that's just beginning to wax at the time you cast the chart for. That works quite well. I launched my website under that kind of moon.

Another important consideration is the chart's angles: are they in mutable, cardinal, or fixed signs? If you want your endeavor to last long term, with plenty of stability, choose a time with fixed signs. If you're willing to see a lot of change with it, or even want that effect, choose mutable signs. Mutable signs also give you the possibility of Mercury-ruled angles, which are good for a communicative project--provided that Mercury is direct and in dignity.

Cardinal signs indicate rapid change, quick start, quick finish. Cardinal sign angles would be ideal for a kind of project that's supposed to make a quick splash but not necessarily last for long.

The charts you've cast are one with mutable angles--the March 13th one--and two with fixed angles. Your fixed angle charts both have Venus ruling the MC, which is nice for something creative, but there's a wild card in both of them: Uranus is at the MC. That might give you more of a quick splash effect, or might reflect your project being a very unusual one--or might bring some sudden, unpleasant, unwanted change.

If you like a date but don't like what's going on with the angles, you can alter it by changing the time you launch. But then we'd have to look more closely at which planets become angular and what's going on with the chart ruler.

Osamenor

Staff member
Taking another look at your March 13th chart, I see it actually has a combination of mutable and fixed angles: Gemini rising and MC in Aquarius. Looks like your endeavor is very Aquarian/Uranian: out of the box, new perspective, not sure how well it will be received, something like that. If each time you choose has that message at the midheaven, that's what it is.

All things considered, I think that chart is probably the best. It has a waxing/new moon, Sun and Venus and artistic Neptune at the top, Part of Fortune on the ascendant, and chart ruler Mercury decently placed in Aquarius, with the MC, in the whole sign ninth house of publication.

multiple

Account Closed
thanks osamenor

a uranus mc might be quite fitting since my art/creativity is kinda unusual and I have my midheaven in aquarius natally so I guess i'm used to that kinda energy!.. I think I was aiming for the sun or prominent planets in the 10th and trying to get saturn and mars into less prominent places or less angular as I heard that it's better to have them debilitated. I also heard it was good to get jupiter and the moon angular. I saw jupiter was gonna be in pisces for one good date and mars in cancer so thought about those as possibilties. the waxing new moon info is super helpful, thanks for that, it wasn't something covered in my previous research.
it looks like uranus just wants to be on the mc no matter how I try and work with it! so I think I might have to embrace that.
I am working on this all the time at the moment so I probably will have it done by the earliest date.

Osamenor

Staff member
You have the right idea. But no matter where you put Mars and Saturn, they're still present in the chart. On March 13th, they'll be trine, with Saturn at the MC at your potential launch time. Since Saturn is the traditional ruler of both your natal MC and the electional chart's MC, that's actually helpful.

Having a resonance between the electional chart and your natal chart is also helpful. Vital, in fact.