Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Hkk

Account Closed
You can tell timing in horary, although I don’t know how accurate it is. Wands will be the fastest, they’re associated with cardinal fire, and days or quickly, cups weeks and emotions, mixed, pentacles are associated with earth and slowest, months/years. Swords are associated with air and thinking/thoughts and being quick.

The pages are knowns as messages, so if you get a page of pentacles, you will be waiting a long time for the message, the page of wands quickly, but if representing a person and feelings, then pentacles show long term stability. So it’s all about context, like a knight of wands is just after a wham bam thank you ma’am but a king of wands has mastered his passions and will be amazing in bed.

Sounds like good methods U.K.! You and c should do a tarot thread 😊

Ukpoohbear

Hey threeM!

Yes a tarot thread would be good. I’ve only been taking it seriously since December time, doing spread after spread and picking things up through practice. Nothing like being obsessed over a good for nothin’ guy to get you good at tarot :lol:

Totally over that older dude btw :D

three M symbols

This is very weird.. since 1 week or so, when I'm praying, I feel in my body that I'm not heard by higher realms.

I think the low astral is very present, and disturbing my concentration.
Like if it was "not the good time for praying"

Do you feel it too? Or it is just me lol?

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

I haven’t felt anything like that particularly, although the last week I’ve felt a bit more sober and down, no longer floating in the clouds and having stark realisations about myself in a negative might, followed by healing of course.

Have you checked transits? Usually when I’m psychic or sensitive to pick up these extra feelings it’s because of a transit.

Do you pray daily? Is it for religious purposes?

three M symbols

I haven’t felt anything like that particularly, although the last week I’ve felt a bit more sober and down, no longer floating in the clouds and having stark realisations about myself in a negative might, followed by healing of course.

Have you checked transits? Usually when I’m psychic or sensitive to pick up these extra feelings it’s because of a transit.

Do you pray daily? Is it for religious purposes?

Yes, I'm also feeling "no longer floating in the clouds" lol.

I don't know if a transit could be involved.. Which kind of placements are involved when you are more psychic?.

I pray not daily but almost, and not for a religious purpose.

Ukpoohbear

Yes, I'm also feeling "no longer floating in the clouds" lol.

I don't know if a transit could be involved.. Which kind of placements are involved when you are more psychic?.

I pray not daily but almost, and not for a religious purpose.

I fell back down to reality with a big thud :( :lol:

I was very intensely meditating for a few weeks and had vague out of body experiences, then it got very intense and I had to stop and I checked my chart and South Node was making a conjunction to some of my planets.

Praying is a nice idea :) it’s like a moment of gratitude and realisation of how you are feeling. I’m going to try it :)

Ukpoohbear

Yes, same! They move through the chart backwards. Even though I had read the nodes are retrograde, it didn’t occur to me since paying attention to it moves through the signs backwards :lol:

Ukpoohbear

Future, 3 of cups is excellent news, it means there will be a reunion, a happy time, it could possibly mean someone coming from my past but it means there will be a celebration and positivity in love.

I asked what it means and not means and I got wheel of fortune and temperance. Wheel of fortune means I have to let the universe work and I probably have not met this person yet, temperance means there is a mellowing out of emotions so it does not mean that and in my opinion clarifies the wheel of fortune that I have not met this person yet.

To be sure, I asked for a clarifier specifically on wheel of fortune and I got queen of pentacles. So I have moves from queen of cups to queen of pentacles. If this signifies me I asked for a card to signify the person I would meet and I got knight of swords. Queen of pentacles and knight of swords means to me meeting someone younger, someone impetuous and daring.

To finish, I asked what the relationship would be like so I can have an extra clue to look out for what it is, and I got page of swords. We may meet through other people, there may be petty arguments or other people getting involved in our relationship.

I have a different interpretation for the future cards meaning.

3 of cups, any 3 in a love reading and the element can tell you the nature of it, but any 3 can be a love triangle. 3 of swords would be heartache, so 3 of cups isn’t as bad, which makes sense because it’s not like I have a marriage to lose.

And on further googling, queen of pentacles is usually the ‘other woman,’ according to a forum conversation.

Stay tuned to find out if this prediction is correct.