Did he do what he is being accused of?

Astrologer4U

Did her grandson do what he has been accused of doing?

Attachments

• lindachavisgrandson.gif
    lindachavisgrandson.gif
    26.5 KB · Views: 24

Astrologer4U

I am the Astrologer who is asking a question abot a 3rd party, which house does the Astrologer who is asking the question belong too?

edited addition: My interpretation... The ruler of the Grandmas 5th (Scorpio) is in the 4th of Capricorn square Venus in the 7th of partnerships. So, I am thinking that the grandson did nothing but get involved with someone he thought was his friend and in the end, the friend set him up.

The Grandmother did not accuse her grandson, the law enforcment has accused him and the grandmother does not know what to think in the matter. The family refuses to tell her anything because she has always told them to do right and stay out of trouble.

Last edited:

FleetingDasein

I would assign the ascendant to the grandmother, and the ruler of the 9th house the grandson.

I'm not so sure, but whenever in doubt regarding significators I usually look at this site: http://mithras93.tripod.com/lessons/lesson2/lesson2.html

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]9th House. The law. Lawyers, in general. Philosophy. Higher education. Religion. Professors. College classes. Publication of one's writing. Publishers. Legal entities (such as corporations). Legalizing procedures (such as marriage ceremonies). Ritual. Long-distance travel. Standards & rules. Derived: Grandchildren, sister- or brother-in-law. [/FONT]

Last edited:

Astrologer4U

FleetingDasein said:
Assign the ascendant ruler to the querent, and the ruler of the 9th house as the quesited, in this case, the grandson.

So, the querent and the quesiteded would both be ruled by Mercury?

Astrologer4U

FleetingDasein

Ascendant is in Virgo, Mercury would rule the querent.

9th house is in Taurus, Venus would rule the quesited. But I'm not so sure if it would be the 9th. Grandma asking a question about her grandson. Wouldn't the 5th from her 5th (10th) make more sense in this case?

If so then we'd be dealing with Mercury as the significator for both.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]When the seeker asks a question about another person, you may find it necessary to skip around the chart to "derive" the house suitable to that person inquired about. For the most part, this skipping will depend on ther quesited's (i.e., the person/thing asked about) relationship to the querent. For instance, say you ask a question about your grandmother--your father's mother. If you take the 4th to rule the father, then the 10th from the 4 will rule the father's mother, or your grandmother, which places paternal grandmothers in the 1st house.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you ask a question about your grandparents, say, both your father's parents, then the correct house would be the 4th of the 4th, or the 7th. If the grandparents you're asking about are your maternal grandparents, then the correct house would be the 4th of the 10th.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Nieces and nephews, as your siblings'(3rd house) children (5th house), would reside in 5th house from the 3rd, or the 7th. You would find your nieces and nephews by marriage (i.e., your spouse's niece or nephew) by starting at the 7th. The 7th represents your spouse, the spouse's sibling would be in the 9th (3rd from the 7th), and the spouse's sibling's childres would be in the 5th from the 9th, or the 1st. [/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Last edited:

RayAustin

Astrologer,
Assign the ascendant to yourself, since you seem to know them. Since you asked "did 'her' grandson" .. assign the seventh to the grandmother; and then the fifth from her fifth should be her grandson. The 3rd from the seventh would be the grandmom's accusations, if she is accusing him.

Your own interepretation is needed unless you want the thread moved.

Ray:)

Astrologer4U

RayAustin said:
Astrologer,
Assign the ascendant to yourself, since you seem to know them. Since you asked "did 'her' grandson" .. assign the seventh to the grandmother; and then the fifth from her fifth should be her grandson. The 3rd from the seventh would be the grandmom's accusations, if she is accusing him.

Your own interepretation is needed unless you want the thread moved.

Ray:)

I edited post #2 and gave my interpretation.:)

Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U

FleetingDasein said:
Ascendant is in Virgo, Mercury would rule the querent.

9th house is in Taurus, Venus would rule the quesited. But I'm not so sure if it would be the 9th. Grandma asking a question about her grandson. Wouldn't the 5th from her 5th (10th) make more sense in this case?

If so then we'd be dealing with Mercury as the significator for both.

Thanks Fleet :)

Astrologer4U

RayAustin

Edit:
Now that A4u provided more necessary information, I'd say to just judge her (a4u's) third and the angles, and make this a full "whether the rumors be true or false" chart.

Ray

Last edited:

Astrologer4U

RayAustin said:
We couldn't judge it that way, since we don't know "what" he did. We are doing a rumours chart, and judging what the grandmother is accusing him of, which is why she is relevant, imo.

Ray

I think the grandmother is relevant also because she is the one who said she does not know what to believe, if her grandson did it or not. I am the one who asked the question, not her. I for one do not know what is being alleged that he did as I didn't ask. I just over heard the grandmother really upset talking about she can't imagine him doing such a thing, that she is not sure if he did it or not because he has no job. She told me the boy is currently in the hospital right now and that he will be going to jail tomorrow. I am going to eventually ask her about what happen but I didn't want to seem nosy at a time when she is really upset.

Astrologer4U

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Well, I don't understand how sayin "Did he do it?" (which is how this question is phrased anyway in the thread title) is any different than "did her grandson do it", the only thing it's doing is making it more specific.

Now that A4u provided more necessary information, I'd say to just judge her (a4u's) third and the angles, and make this a full "whether the rumors be true or false" chart.

I was going to suggest a rumor chart as a compromise. ;)

Astrologer4U

Kaiousei no Senshi said:
Well, I don't understand how sayin "Did he do it?" (which is how this question is phrased anyway in the thread title) is any different than "did her grandson do it", the only thing it's doing is making it more specific.

I was going to suggest a rumor chart as a compromise. ;)

Did her grandson do what he is being accused of? That is the question. The question is to imply that the womans grandson is being accused of a crime he may or may not have done. I asked the question, not the grandmother.

FleetingDasein

How old is the grandson? Since the significators are the same, maybe we can use Mars as the grandson's cosignificator. If so the moon is applying.

Moon square Saturn is a classic malefic aspect, leading to loss/damage of some kind. I'm thinking he did it.

Sometimes it's good to look at what the moon did in the past to see why the querent raises a question. In this case, the moon's last conjunction was to Saturn in the 12th house. Saturn is very suspicious, to say the least. Both Mars is applying to Venus in the 7th (in detriment). Maybe he hurt his girlfriend? It's in his turned 10th, maybe he hit an older woman?

Just throwing ideas out there.

Last edited:

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Did her grandson do what he is being accused of? That is the question.
Right, but that's not how the thread is titled and they both work to ask the same question (which was my point), it's just one makes you turn the chart unnecessarily, but since we decided to do a rumor chart it really doesn't matter.

The Moon is weak in Sagittarius in the third house of rumors separating a sextile to Jupiter and applying a Square to Saturn on the Ascendant, the angles are in mutable signs. This all suggests that the rumors are untrue and damaging, which seems to be the case as I'm still not sure what he's being accused of doing. The Lord of the Third is Mars in Aquarius, peregrine, showing no plain truth or falsehood in the matter, but it is separating from the Moon's dispositor and is Void of Course, so the matter will probably be kept confined and the rumor not spread.

I don't think he did it.

About bad rumors being true Lilly says

Christian Astrology said:
Ill rumors hold true if the angles of the fourth and tenth house be fixed and the Moon received in them; I say, they will be in some sort verified...
This is not the case.

RayAustin

Analyzing this as a rumor chart is keeping it simple and saves us from figuring out the derived houses. I agree with Kai's delineation that he didn't do it.