will I find a new job by the end of the month?

KathrineB

Hi guys!
I’m about to start my search for a new job, do you think I’ll be able to find sth by the end of this month (or any time soon)?

https://ibb.co/b6cDV1G

I promise I will update at the end of March!

Aria Venue

Hi guys!
I’m about to start my search for a new job, do you think I’ll be able to find sth by the end of this month (or any time soon)?

Hello Kathrine

To begin with... L4 the end of the matter retrograde mercury combust...Could you please explain what is that mercury ?besides L12(fears,etc) also L4 (father, parents, immovable possessions property /house, etc). Your L3/sun (Your siblings and cousins, your daily round, everyday communication,Rumours and gossip, etc) burns him.In other words in this chart you seem preoccupied with mercury and not with Jupiter/L10. Also l1, l2(besides your pocket, assets, your self-esteem also) both in this mess, in mercury's domicile.

L1 moon/you finds L10/job/ Jupiter located in radix 6 (a job just to pay for everyday expenses...not a career job so to say) in less than 1. So if you'll actually manage to take this job in this month, besides the fact that there's no good reception, while L10 receives L7/saturn/(rival, boss, etc) from terms, being an opposition tells me that you may regret it or you won't keep it for long.

L11(job's wages) mars in detriment,so the salary I guess won't be good in the first place,by antiskion inside your l2/your pocket . Jupiter also in moon's detriment. Also L1 located inside your L12/mercury conquered by her own fears of self undoing is not a strong place for moon to begin with.Following however moon's course, I see that l1 by entering in her domicile/cancer exalts Jupiter and receives mars from triplicity.

moon receives L7 from triplicity and terms... perhaps l7 could actually be the manager of the job, job's turned L10.L1 in his detriment and L10 in his fall, saturn exalts mars L11. Moon's antiskion 7,55 cancer aspects saturn by opposition in about 11. So in case you take the job perhaps the manager will be a problem.

best of luck:love:

Last edited:

KathrineB

Hi there Aria!
wow, thank you so much for such a specific analysis of my chart, even though the verdict is not very promising, but I at least know why and what can be the downsides of the possible job!

I am not quite sure what mercury can be in this case, on one hand I’m really needing some money now, not just for myself but also to give some to my parents, so L4 is there definitely for a reason! On the other hand I also am concerned that I’m 35 years old and have no proper career.
And finally, I have just entered a new relationships, it’s a long distance one, and so I need a little extra money for that too... basically my biggest concern and scarcity is money right now! Could that be mercury?
also you noticed correctly that I have some fears, I do, I don’t have much working experience and am afraid and embarrassed about how that will be perceived by the potential employers... I hope that clarifies a little what you saw in my chart!
Once again, thanks so much for your reading!

Aria Venue

Hi there Aria!
wow, thank you so much for such a specific analysis of my chart, even though the verdict is not very promising, but I at least know why and what can be the downsides of the possible job!

I am not quite sure what mercury can be in this case, on one hand I’m really needing some money now, not just for myself but also to give some to my parents, so L4 is there definitely for a reason! On the other hand I also am concerned that I’m 35 years old and have no proper career.
And finally, I have just entered a new relationships, it’s a long distance one, and so I need a little extra money for that too... basically my biggest concern and scarcity is money right now! Could that be mercury?
also you noticed correctly that I have some fears, I do, I don’t have much working experience and am afraid and embarrassed about how that will be perceived by the potential employers... I hope that clarifies a little what you saw in my chart!
Once again, thanks so much for your reading!

hello again, thanks for clarifying this:smile:

No you are L1 moon in Gemini and your pocket l2 is also moon. read what I wrote before about you L1 and L2.L2 also your self esteem, so this is why you think that maybe you're not qualified enough to find a job ...now L1, L2 not in a strong place and hidden in your fears L12.But soon moon will recover by entering in her domicile.Mercury in this case then is your parents and all the obligations you have related to them messed with your fear of failing, the lack of money...etc.mercury located in radix L10..perhaps they are worried about your career and since they are co-depending on your pocket distressed ...so actually the communication you have with them L3/sun...about not having a job ..has actually made them sick.Sun also their turned l12...they are burned by their fears, or whatever 12 house signifies...I am just saying here...

So please keep us update in case you actually find that job and we'll see from there what happens. Also, since you asked about a month,you can always cast a new chart when this one ends:love:

Last edited:

KathrineB

Hi Aria! Thank you for further explanations!
It all makes sense now, they really are worried about me and my career (that I do not have even though have a proper education for it) and the money too! And we actually just had a horrible fight about it yesterday, that’s how worried they are, so I decided they might be right and I need to find a better one now! Plus all the money issues as described earlier..

Definitely will update, promise!

Thanks so very much again!

rafaella

Hi guys!

I think something is coming, that's the Jupiter, but the opposition and reception suggests you finding it difficult, difference of views, might be some personalities at work to deal with as well, perhaps gossip (Mer/Sun). So I am thinking you won't stay for too long. what kind of job you looking for?

KathrineB

Hi Rafaella! Thanks for your input!
I’m looking for a job in marketing, or HR or any other type of office type job.
On the other hand I was thinking to also apply for a job in some fashion magazines, but that’s just a crazy whim as I’m not a journalist and have 0 experience in that area. And so I didn’t send my CVs there, so I guess that doesn’t count, so mainly office type jobs.

Aria Venue

Hi Rafaella! Thanks for your input!
I’m looking for a job in marketing, or HR or any other type of office type job.
On the other hand I was thinking to also apply for a job in some fashion magazines, but that’s just a crazy whim as I’m not a journalist and have 0 experience in that area. And so I didn’t send my CVs there, so I guess that doesn’t count, so mainly office type jobs.

hello again..if you actually find this job as this opposition tells us...with all the hurdles be being an opposition...which as Rafaella also previously mentioned, before the end of this month then it might be related to Long-distance travel and communications; teaching and instructing; advertising and promotional
activities....etc....Jupiter located in your radix 6th and job's turned L9/sag

KathrineB

Hi guys! Promised you an update so coming here today with one. Didn’t find/didn’t get any job whatsoever.
However, and this is important at all, I did have some money coming into my life from selling some stuff off EBay. Couldn’t sell it for months and months (!) and then suddenly had to buyers in a row. Maybe that’s what you saw? I don’t know. But yeah no actually job yet.