Birthday approaching- what new Solar retutn will bring?

Mermaid

Hey guys!

I will be turning 29 in a month, so I've been checking in my new solar return chart. I wonder what next year will bring because the past year was really...well not boring at all.

I will try to interpret the chart on my own, but I will be very happy to read your comments/insights.

SR ASC in VIRGO
I am Virgo Sun, so also my SR sun is in Virgo. So working on myself? Getting to know myself better? Searching for the meaning of my life? Mercury, the ruler of Virgo also place in the 1st house (but retrogarde?), as well as Jupiter and NN.

Saturn and Mars in the 4th house - changes in home/place of living? I am also having my Saturn Return right now (also in the 4th house).

WHat about love and work?

Neptune conjuncts 7th house cusp? Will I be blinded? And I have retrogrde Pluto in the 5th house.

Thank you for your comments!

Attachments

• sr1617.jpg
    sr1617.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 22

Julijana

SR sun i always at the same place as natal sun, that's why it is called Solar return (when sun returns in it's own place) And your ASC is leo (in this chart, don't know what you used, in sidereel it may change). Very active mind thought... with natal mars conj natal moon... In vedic your Saturn is in scorpio. If you put your sidereel horoscope, I would comment more

Last edited: