View Single Post
Unread 08-24-2019, 09:23 PM

Re: need help understanding current aspect with transit neptune...

Mon etoiles, are you familiar with an ephemeris? It works like a train timetable- for planets.

The signs shouldn't affect when you feel a transit-- it would go by what natal planet a transiting planet is pinging. Some astrologers do not count out-of-sign aspects, but I do. An in-sign aspect would be something like Mars at 0 degrees Aquarius and Jupiter at 3 degrees Gemini. The aspect is not exact, but the orb of 3 degrees is close enough. Both planets are in air signs. An out-of-sign aspect would be something like Mars at 0 Aquarius and Jupiter at 29 Capricorn. Here the orb is even tighter, but there's a mix here with a fixed air sign and a cardinal earth sign.

In-sign aspects work like this:

conjunct: same element and quality (modality, like cardinal, fixed, or mutable.)

trine: same element (like both planets in earth, air, fire, or water signs.)

square: same quality

opposition, sextile: planets are in earth +water, or in air + fire signs. For example, 0 Aquarius (air) opposes 0 Leo (fire.)
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.