SOLAR ARC CHART. Relocate or not?

Blueberry

Unfortunately I couldn't find the thread on Solar Arcs.

Can anyone tell me please, do we relocate SA charts or not?

Anyone?

Thanks! :)

[poster didn't give an astrological opinion so moved to Greenhorns Lounge - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Blueberry

Dear Moderator,

You moved my question from "Predictive astrology" forum (where the question actually belongs to) to New Bees forums, assuming that only beginner can ask such question? It's OK. The result is the same - no answer.

Does it mean nobody knows? Or they keep it private?:wink:

Well, for those who really studying astrology and seeking information, I think I found the answer regarding relocation and I guess I will stick with it.
According to William Lilli, we do not relocate progressed or directed charts, unless the native moved in a first few month after his birth.
This also explains why J.McEvers didn's say anything about relocation in her book on the predicting methods.

wilsontc

Staff member
posting rules, to Blueberry

Blueberry,

You said:
You moved my question from "Predictive astrology" forum (where the question actually belongs to) to New Bees forums, assuming that only beginner can ask such question?

No, it does not mean that. Everyone who posts to the forum in any place besides the "Greenhorns Lounge" is required to make an astrological interpretation. That means if you ask an astrological question you need to supply an astrological guess as well. If you ask a question without any astrological interpretation your post is automatically moved to the Greenhorns Lounge. This is clearly spelled out in the message at the top of every new posting:
Please remember that giving your own astrological interpretation in the new thread you are going to start is mandatory for all boards, except for the Greenhorns' Lounge and the boards in the General Chat section...

All threads that fail to fulfill this condition are moved to the Greenhorns' Lounge, without prior notice.

So since you didn't have an interpretation your thread was moved to the Greenhorns Lounge.

Explaining,

Tim