What feelings did he have for me?

Hkk

Account Closed
Thank you HKK for the revised chart, it's much better. In the future, try to insert also the South Moon's Node, which is helpful and when it isn't inserted can slip by.
As Conspiracy Theorist wrote, you two are separating.
But what are you separating from? A square. So the relationship in reality was not an easy one.
The fact that Saturn is in its own sign and in the 7th representing him shows he stood on his own in the relationship. He wasn't really with you. Retrograde he was running away from you, not walking, to be out of the relationship.
Saturn had been on Pluto which represents deep forces, and it is co-ruler of his 12 house showing he had subconscious reasons for being in the relationship, perhaps didn't even understand them himself, but was guided by instinct. Saturn and Capricorn are not expansive and emotional, but calculating and tend to take advantage of a situation. His "backstabbing" might have been part of this, if he was bragging to others it would give his status a lift, in his eyes. (Don't assume the others necessarily agreed with him, they might have internally criticised his betrayal.)
He went towards a partile semi-sextile with Jupiter in his 12th, so he was in fact able to get some relief and did work out some of whatever his issue was.
South node on Saturn shows he had some kind of karmic debt from the past to pay off, he was there but it was not easy for him. (See it is important to see the South node position).
But Pluto in your 7th shows a controlled situation, a purging, and you as moon in Aries of the individual ego rebelled against this. Moon is not strong in Aries so you were in a weak position, your energy not expressing itself well with him.
South node in your 7th also indicates that it was a weak contact for you, you were giving, being drained.
At this point, where to go? You won't be getting together again, as we saw earlier, but will the lessons from this relationship help you with future ones? Look towards Chiron of knowledge and lessons, and it is sitting on the cusp of your 11th house of future and wishes. Think back on the relationship only to gleam this lesson, then leave it behind you and move on in a stronger state of being.

Thank you ElanaJ.

I really don't know why I thought of this question last night and posted on here. It was back in 2014/2015 and I'm a stronger person from this situation.
What you have done ElanaJ is detailed exactly what happened as it was.

This is all so true and factual. This is confirming what I deep down already knew. Like I said I don't know why I bought it all up as its bought all the emotions back from the shenanigans of that time.

I moved on from it all and really only thought about it once or twice and never cared about it as what was done was done.

He tried to contact me a couple of times but I shut him out. He then thought he could get through to me via other people but that didn't work as I was too strong to let that happen. Maybe I was thinking what if there was something hidden to all that had happened between us. The same thoughts and questions came up when I was in the thick of it all but when I came out of it I could see clearly.

Reality is It does/was what it said on the tin!

Thank you again ElanaJ and also for the tips eg putting the nodes on :love:

Hkk

Account Closed
Pluto in the 7th is controlling. It's also exclusive. It's also compulsive.
See what shade of Pluto's energy fits the situation.

Our thing/fling was kept quiet by both of us. Well more by me as he decided to tell brag to any Tom dick or Harry!
We were not ‘out’ as a couple or as anything. He wouldn’t leave me alone and I wasn’t interested at first as I didn’t notice him. Then it escalated and feelings developed. I will admire we were both obsessed with each other and when I tried to leave it he wouldn’t leave it and was obsessed by it all and vice versa. Maybe that’s where Pluto comes in.