Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Witchyone

Oh depression, rage, and shame. I grew up with those personally, but the scary kinda darkness...That I try to hide until I trust people. I try not to hide it from my own self tho. I feel like once we do that give things more control and power over us and that can be pretty dangerous and at least unsavory
If we're talking raw darkness, I had a draw to dark concepts as well as death since I was a child, mainly because they were mysterious. And I can relate to being fascinated by serial killers, but on a psychological level

In fiction, I'm drawn to evil and good being explored, where the line is, how one melds into the other, what each even is, if anyone is truly evil even if they do evil things. In writing I'm gonna explore those too. Honestly the typical hero protagonist is pretty boring anyway. Can't really learn much from them if they're good and only good

I dealt with those in childhood too. I just didn't have names for any of it or understand why I felt so different until college, when I got out of my small town and met people from other places.

I don't like getting stuck in the dark feelings. Not only do the feelings suck, but they start to color my thoughts. I've noticed that if I'm only interested in dark things, it's a sign that I'm falling into depression again. I know I'm getting healthy again right now, for example, because I'm getting excited to plant flowers and whatnot around my yard. I'm craving time in the sun. I had some nice gardens going for a while, but I stopped taking care of them when I got depressed the last time.

AppLeo

I dealt with those in childhood too. I just didn't have names for any of it or understand why I felt so different until college, when I got out of my small town and met people from other places.

I don't like getting stuck in the dark feelings. Not only do the feelings suck, but they start to color my thoughts. I've noticed that if I'm only interested in dark things, it's a sign that I'm falling into depression again. I know I'm getting healthy again right now, for example, because I'm getting excited to plant flowers and whatnot around my yard. I'm craving time in the sun. I had some nice gardens going for a while, but I stopped taking care of them when I got depressed the last time.

those poor flowers

david starling

As a landscaper, I've defined a "weed" as anything you don't want growing in your garden. A beautiful and/or useful plant for one, can be an intrusive weed to another.

Chrysalis

David the other day i mentioned about Tr mars @ 17 degrees Taurus would be opposing my progressed moon @ 17 degrees, and was wondering what it could mean.

Ive just realized whats manifested from it, ive had a sore throat for the past 2-3 days now. Mars is in taurus (throat), and also Tr mars is in my progressed 2nd house, which would be linked to throat again.

Taking an astrological diagnosis, my throat should be back to normal as of tomorrow. :lol:

Last edited:

Gemini888

Hey David, I'm planning to post my book on the Showoff section. What do you suggest I should post? A summary of the book? How many pages?

Witchyone

The next couple weeks should be a real test of my emotional health and whether I currently have the rage monster under control. The worst public lunatic moments I ever had were right after Spring forward in years past. Stupid daylight savings time.

david starling

I'll trade my Pisces moon to someone for a few days so I can get a breather. Who has a calm moon? Ya feelin' lucky?

I like the idea of a few day's trade, just to see what it's like. But, Moon in Pisces is Sense of Purpose, so if you traded it for Moon in Aqua, you'd get off-track temporarily. With Moon in Pisces, I'd probably go crazy for a while!

Chrysalis

Someone can have my progressed scorpio moon if they want for the next 12 months ive got left. Can't wait to get some sagg vibes in my bones.

Witchyone

I like the idea of a few day's trade, just to see what it's like. But, Moon in Pisces is Sense of Purpose, so if you traded it for Moon in Aqua, you'd get off-track temporarily. With Moon in Pisces, I'd probably go crazy for a while!

I'm cool with that. Detours can be fun. From my perspective double Pisces seem to handle their moons better than the rest of us. Don't know why!

Someone can have my progressed scorpio moon if they want for the next 12 months ive got left. Can't wait to get some sagg vibes in my bones.

How long does a progressed moon last? Mine is in Scorpio now too, and it looks like it is until 2021. It's funny, I never felt like I had a Libra moon or any of the other moons along the way.