Please, Need your Interpretation of This Birth CHART!

Arian Maverick

Janna, I will upload your natal chart here for easy access :wink:

You have two main configurations in your natal chart--a T-square and a Mystic Rectangle. If you are serious about your astrological studies, I highly recommend that you research each of these configurations seperately in order to get aquainted with the aspects they are composed of, as well as increase your understanding of how these aspects interact. With astrology, I have found that the whole is truly greater than the sum of its parts.

Your T-square in composed of an opposition between your first house Pluto in Libra and your eighth house Jupiter in Aries, both square your Saturn/Venus conjunction in Cancer (these planets are seperated by your eleventh house cusp). I will borrow Kite's effective technique of reading the sabian symbol for the opposite point of the apex planet. I will post the corresponding phrases for 17, 18, and 19 Capricorn--the opposite degrees for Saturn and Venus respectively, as well as their midpoint.

Saturn (Opposite Point):

287__(17°)
REPRESSED WOMAN FINDS A PSYCHOLOGICAL RELEASE IN NUDISM Escape from bondage to social inhibitions. Readjustment of relation of spirit to body. Self-purification. Self-confrontation.

___*When positive, the degree is a highly effective dramatization of the basic characteristics and potentials of self, and when negative, furtiveness or eccentricity.

Saturn/Venus Opposite Midpoint:

288__(18°)
THE UNION JACK FLAG FLIES FROM A NEW BRITISH DESTROYER Extreme of objectification of inner resources. Challenge to life. Splendid self-realization. Full awareness of competition.

___*When positive, the degree is the self's ever-widening spread of interest in its insatiable desire to leave some permanent imprint of itself on everything it touches, and when negative, smug or strong-armed paternalism.

Venus (Opposite Point):

289__(19°)
FIVE-YEAR-OLD GIRL PROUDLY DOES HER MOTHER'S MARKETING Capacity to take place ahead of normal standards. Increased self-confidence. Waiting for conditions to catch up with self.

___*When positive, the degree is an effective breadth of participation in everyday living, and when negative, indiscriminate conformity to every passing fad.

Arian Maverick

Arian Maverick

No problem, Janna :wink:

Like I mentioned before, you also have a mystic rectangle, which is composed of an opposition between your third house Neptune in Sagittarius and ninth house Sun in Gemini and another opposition between first house Pluto in Libra and seventh house Mars in Aries, all connected through trines and sextiles. I can give you the sabian symbol for each planet involved in this configuration, but unlike a T-square, there is no "focal point" for the energies to manifest.

Pluto (7 Libra):

187__(7°)
WITCH FEEDS CHICKENS FRIGHTENED BY A HAWK SHE HAD TAMED Control of natural forces by the higher intelligence. Taming the strong, uplifting the weak. Transmutation through service.

___*When positive, the degree is a high competence in administering the duties of normal experience and a very special skill in protecting the self's real interests, and when negative, a complete personal ineptitude in the face of life's everyday and recurrent complexities.

This is my Lilith placement, by the way :D

Sun (5 Gemini):

65__(5°)
A RADICAL MAGAZINE DISPLAYS A SENSATIONAL FRONT PAGE The compelling power of social propaganda. Exteriorization of emotional sympathy in organized reform. Efficiency.

___*When positive, the degree is personality in its highly effective capacity for putting its stamp on everything it touches, and when negative, a perverse determination to quarrel with everybody.

Another hit! This is the sabian degree for my natal Jupiter! :mrgreen:

Mars (5 Aries):

5__(5°)
A WHITE TRIANGLE,WITH GOLDEN WINGS ON ITS UPPER SIDES Evolution of values in the sphere of inward self, but at a stage not yet substantiated. Eagerness for a spiritual goal.

___*When positive, the degree is the creative transformation of everything into an expression of enduring idea and a reflection of the real vision ahead, and when negative, blissful obliviousness to all normal or everyday considerations.

My moon is conjunct your Mars, but they don't share the same sabian symbol. Even so, these connections are pretty significant; remind me to cast a horary chart later! :wink:

Moon (25 Sagittarius):

265__(25°)
RICH LITTLE BOY RIDES UPON HIS BRIGHT- COLORED HORSE Growth through vicarious, imaginative experiences, which life which might deny us. Detachment from reality. Self-conservation.

___*When positive, the degree is an indomitable determination to give the lesser potentialities of existence a more effective dimension, and when negative, idle self-indulgence and ingenuous claims of merit.

Arian Maverick

Janna

Thanks Arian Maverick!

I admit I don´t fully understand what you have just told me though..... :oops:

Are Sabian Symbols an oracle?

P.S.

You are so bright I was amazed to see how young you are!

Thanks again,

Janna.

Arian Maverick

Thanks Arian Maverick!

I admit I don´t fully understand what you have just told me though.....

That's fine, I wouldn't expect anyone to understand right away no matter how smart they may be...I recommend that you do some Google searches about things you would like to know more about, and always feel free to ask questions! :mrgreen:

I was an absolute beginner when I first stumbled upon this forum last October, and although I admit that my knowledge pales far in comparison to many other members here, I have learned more about astrology than I ever thought I would. It takes time and persistance to master any skill, and with your Virgo Ascendant and Gemini Midheaven I am sure you will succeed through sheer intellectual curiosity :wink:

I am not exactly sure what you mean by an oracle...the sabian symbols are simply a set of 360 phrases that may help a person better understand any individual degree of the zodiac. They have a fascinating history, which I unfortunately am unable to recall in its entirety. I believe the first sabian symbols were developed through the combined efforts of a psychic and an astrologer; the astrologer recorded the impressions of the psychic as s/he explored his/her perceptions of each degree, without knowing what degree was receiving each description.

You are so bright I was amazed to see how young you are!

Thank you for the compliment! I am always ticked pink whenever someone expresses appreciation in my intellect...my chart ruler (Mars) is located in the third house of Gemini, after all, and my inner Aries simply loves the attention! :mrgreen:

Arian Maverick

Arian Maverick

Now for that horary chart I was talking about earlier... :wink:

Wow, my Sun is conjunct your Jupiter and your Jupiter is conjunct my Sun! I can't say I've seen that before! :eek:

Also, my Moon is about a degree away from both your Mars and Part of Fortun, and my Mars is almost exactly conjunct your Midheaven! I believe I already mentioned the Lilith/Pluto connection in an earlier post, and my natal Saturn is the same degree as your Vertex (both are not pictured here) 8)

Arian Maverick

wilsontc

Staff member
Interpretation

Janna,

Since you have more planets at the top of your chart than at the bottom you focus more on your outer world than your inner.

Since you have your North node focused in the 3rd house (thinking, also writing), you might be interested in being a writer.

Interpreting,

Tim

I love the sun

Thats good that you have you sun and moon as opposites, I also do I am a virgo with a Pisces moon. You aries mars will give you a uperhand in argumants, and saturn in cancer is very fortunate, you will live a long happy family life especially with your children, I also have saturn in cancer