Radical Thought for the Day

Dubyadude1986

Look, that incident with the three crashing hmmvvs comes to mind.

My mind is fine. The people who loaded those things? Not so much... Plus the guy cracking up. This is a public video and not a person. The link is fine and it isn't invading anyone's privacy... I think that was a morale raising thing too. LOL

Now that's funny plus no one got hurt. It will never happen again but, gotta laugh. What are the odds.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
I approve that message up there^

Radical shower thought of the day: How secret can the secret service be if we know about them? :andy:

Maybe that's more of a shower thought......

Dubyadude1986

Speaking of showers, I would almost be awake again had it not been for that opus de corps reading stuff. I have been laughing so hard I can't go to sleep and I'm exhausted. lol

Blaze

Account Closed
Radical dream: My dad dreamt that I got sick and died.

Joking about the TPTB is risky business.

latest

TPTB sounds like a horrible, horrible street gang. Make sure to report any members to your local authorities.

Blaze

Account Closed
If I do, there would probably be a detour to the land down under.

Lawn down under.....ah, I see. So you'd want to live in Massachusetts? Great place to live that is! They say it's so great out there that some people just get lost in it's vastness. Like you can disappear in blissful ignorance to anyone who thought they knew you.

:bandit:

*Cue X-files music*

conspiracy theorist

Lawn down under.....ah, I see. So you'd want to live in Massachusetts? Great place to live that is! They say it's so great out there that some people just get lost in it's vastness. Like you can disappear in blissful ignorance to anyone who thought they knew you.

:bandit:

*Cue X-files music*

:pouty:... At this point I just want to sail away but then I might end up sleeping with the fishes. I'm a depressed Pisces so they'll just say that I drowned myself in sorrows....

*turns up the volume*

Blaze

Account Closed
:pouty:... At this point I just want to sail away but then I might end up sleeping with the fishes. I'm a depressed Pisces so they'll just say that I drowned myself in sorrows....

*turns up the volume*

Sleeping with the fishes you say? Hmm, sounds like a local mob scare tactic, of which myself nor my....allies would ever use on anyone. We do however, have vast deserts for you watery types to explore! It's so easy to fall into a hole out there, haha. I swear, some people get buried by all there is to do out here.

:ninja:

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Sleeping with the fishes you say? Hmm, sounds like a local mob scare tactic, of which myself nor my....allies would ever use on anyone. We do however, have vast deserts for you watery types to explore! It's so easy to fall into a hole out there, haha. I swear, some people get buried by all there is to do out here.

:ninja:

:biggrin: I've never been to the desert before! Since there are no chances of sinking ships there I'm sure I will be safe.

I have a question though, why are they called desolate wastelands?

Dubyadude1986

All I know is that they allowed me to know they were here and I don't know the who because I got out 6 months ago. After I brought it up. Rahu as well.

I just know it was them. Not sure who.