What signs tend to do well against Scorpios in power struggles and confrontations?

Abby83

Sometimes boxes are ok, like a cat I like to jump in the boxes and prance around, but then I jump to the next box because it's a new box. People should be more like cats.

Abby,
As a Mercurial Scorpio, I know I like to play mind tricks and I can be a bit dark in thought (Venus, Pluto, Chiron also in Scorpio). Try mind games with your son, especially if he has Mercury in this sign, give him something he can physically minuplate (fantasy card games, instruments, books).

The AC is only the outer surface but any planets near it or other angles will be a high action planets, your sun very well may be a Scorpio even if his sun isn't in that sign (find the ruling planet and it's sign early on) if it is in fact a planet in either Aquarius or Scorpio after he developes some interest in the occult let him manipulate his own natal chart.

By giving him this power your building trust with him and your teaching him that he can Control his own energy and eventually pioneer and teach him that he can't control others.

Well, interesting you say this and I'm really happy astroassist started this thread cos it got me thinkers ng.

The teacher told me my son punched a kid at the playground today and he threatened to punch another one.

What you say about making him feel free and in control is very true, but I have to be careful not to give him too much power. I discovered that distracting him with games helps to calm him down so he doesn't have that aggressive tension to lash out at ppl for whatever reason we don't know. But the child psychologist suggested distracting my son with fun and its working at least now for me. God knows how the school will deal with him.

Ukpoohbear

Nope.

I am going to learn the weaknesses of the most scumbag sign of the zodiac in and out. Sure, modern astrologers say Scorpios can't be defeated but I think they have weak points I intend to capitalize on.

Well, you best look at the whole chart and not stick to scorpio. But here is something that I have noticed about Scorpio - we take things too far all by ourselves, it's a choice. If we take things too far then we destroy ourselves. Better make your own foundation strong and learn about the laws of the universe or you may find you burn yourself too. But there is nothing wrong with wanting to learn the weakness.

Understand your enemy. Like Waybread suggested some quotes from the Art of War book, I bet you have not started reading it yet.

I just need to know the weakness, if I take some punches in the process then that is great, I'll break a few times myself if I have to but I will know the weaknesses and the ways to tackle this sign.

Look, nothing personal against anyone, if nasty geminis or nasty leos ruined my life, I would be going after them the same way.

The truth is, on more than one occasion I have had to deal with a nasty Scorpio who has actively tried to ruin my career, hopes, dreams, and depressed me. My abusive garbage father was a Scorpio and now I am working for a scumbag from that sign.

I say no more, I will move on from this job and when this dirty rotten animal attempts to follow me around and ruin me, I will do what is necessary to wreck him into pieces.

aquarius7000

The purpose of Astrology and this forum is NOT to point out weaknesses of a sign in order to enable a person to destroy others with that info. Anybody that helps someone achieve such a motive is a low-grade, vile person themselves. An eye for an eye is not how life is lived.
I just need to know the weakness, if I take some punches in the process then that is great, I'll break a few times myself if I have to but I will know the weaknesses and the ways to tackle this sign.

Look, nothing personal against anyone, if nasty geminis or nasty leos ruined my life, I would be going after them the same way.

The truth is, on more than one occasion I have had to deal with a nasty Scorpio who has actively tried to ruin my career, hopes, dreams, and depressed me. My abusive garbage father was a Scorpio and now I am working for a scumbag from that sign.

I say no more, I will move on from this job and when this dirty rotten animal attempts to follow me around and ruin me, I will do what is necessary to wreck him into pieces.

chocolate

Water signs probably are the only ones who stand a chance. This is because they don't go and just fight. They are more manipulative and I'm not saying this in a bad way. I honestly think that it's really intelligent. If you try to confront a Mars in Scorpio you will probably get stung so what you need to do is get inside them. This is something a Mars in Cancer and Pisces does very well. Pisces can make believe what you what them to and Cancer can emotionally manipulate you into being their slave. My moon is tightly conjunct my Pluto and they only person that can really emotionally manipulate me are water signs but especially Cancer and Pisces. Any other sign it doesn't work with but water signs have a way of slithering into your soul lol.

chocolate

The purpose of Astrology and this forum is NOT to point out weaknesses of a sign in order to enable a person to destroy others with that info. Anybody that helps someone achieve such a motive is a low-grade, vile person themselves. An eye for an eye is not how life is lived.
You're right

ConfusedCrab

Easy I have no problems with Scorpios and power struggles.

Just hug them and call them cute names till they simmer down.
Fight their fire with lots of snuggles.

Lykanized

Easy I have no problems with Scorpios and power struggles.

Just hug them and call them cute names till they simmer down.
Fight their fire with lots of snuggles.
The only problem I have with Scorpios is how stubborn they are lol. Even when they know they're wrong they'll never admit it either. I just deal with them by knowing what goes on beneath the surface. I don't find them hard to deal with and I am surrounded by them myself

wilsontc

Staff member
back to astrology

All,

Please get back to astrology. This is not the place to either post personal work issues unless you can somehow tie them to astrology. And do not attack others because you don't like their point of view.

Back to astrology,

Tim

Ness22

Funny, I'm a mars in Pisces and kno many mars in Scorpio people, my Pisces mars always see through any mars in Scorpio secret manipulation plays, always makes them paranoid because they can feel that they see so they seem to then act right.... lol seem to make the dissolve and start acting emotionally guilty

I agree with this answer lol.
I'm a pisces with mars in Aquarius and I can always see right through their emotional manipulative tactics and call them out on it directly or indirectly. And I don't understand how it makes them powerful, just makes them come across as very petty.

Ness22

Water signs probably are the only ones who stand a chance. This is because they don't go and just fight. They are more manipulative and I'm not saying this in a bad way. I honestly think that it's really intelligent. If you try to confront a Mars in Scorpio you will probably get stung so what you need to do is get inside them. This is something a Mars in Cancer and Pisces does very well. Pisces can make believe what you what them to and Cancer can emotionally manipulate you into being their slave. My moon is tightly conjunct my Pluto and they only person that can really emotionally manipulate me are water signs but especially Cancer and Pisces. Any other sign it doesn't work with but water signs have a way of slithering into your soul lol.

I agree with this too. Water signs have a good chance against Scorpio, because Scorpio although ruled by Mars, feels everything under the surface and also works behind the surface, through emotional manipulation and such.(unlike Aries which is also ruled by Mars but way more direct), so a fellow water sign would be intuitive enough to pick up on this.
I know a mars in Scorpio guy who gets emotionally manipulated by a cancerian, so yes cancers can make you their slave while acting the part of innocent.

I also think air signs stand a chance, especially Aquarius because they tackle it with intelligence, rationality and non-confrontation. I'm a pisces with Mars in Aquarius and the way I deal with Mars in Scorpio's games is by being above it. Like aquarius in general is a sign that would look down on the things that Scorpios do, not engage, find it petty and would let them know, which in turn would make scorpios feel stupid and back off.

Last edited:

Ness22

It's curious to me that people equate stubbornness with strength. Stubbornness implies inability to adapt to the inevitable changes reality brings and insist on ones own ways despite the fact they may ONLY be working in the fixed person's mind
Real strength comes with adaptability and ability to create in any circumstance whatsoever rather than to insist on previous, possibly defective ways. In reality, stubbornness gives the superficial air of strength only

This is a very insightful answer!
Totally agree, adaptability is key to survival, even in nature and evolution which Darwin told us since the beginning of ages. And this is something fixed signs struggle with, where their stubbornness only becomes a weakness and causes one to get stuck.
I'm a pisces with a lot of mutable placements but also a Mars in fixed aquarius and I know the struggle lol

sentR89day

I think a Pisces 'wins' by making a Scorpio believe that they have all the power, that they're God, and that they have absolute control over everything! But, they don't. :tongue:

RubyTuesday

For me as someone with a lot of Scorpio placements, I rarely win with Taurus. My mother was a Taurus and she always won. She was always the immovable force. If anyone can win against a Scorpio it's probably through being persistent and holding their ground the longest. That's Taurus. Or Capricorn. My father is a Capricorn, again, extremely good at keeping calm in most situations or at least good at convincing others they're calm and collected whether they are or not. Either don't show us a weakness or use those weaknesses as strength by not letting them throw you off your game. We tend to want to get you upset and we want to see that we've upset you. Gotten you to lose that temper. We thrive on that. My parents shut me down every time by just not giving me the reactions I so desperately wanted. They held it together beautifully and I got over it... no matter what it was... eventually. Lol It's all about holding the long breath with Scorpio tbh.

IleneK

Premium Member
For me as someone with a lot of Scorpio placements, I rarely win with Taurus. My mother was a Taurus and she always won. She was always the immovable force. If anyone can win against a Scorpio it's probably through being persistent and holding their ground the longest. That's Taurus. ... Lol It's all about holding the long breath with Scorpio tbh.
I have to agree with RT. Taurus can hold the Scorpio. It's not easy, and I don't think Taurus may always like it much, but Taurus can do it .
As RT notes, Tauruses are not budged easily. Earth holds more strongly than water.

RubyTuesday

I have to agree with RT. Taurus can hold the Scorpio. It's not easy, and I don't think Taurus may always like it much, but Taurus can do it .
As RT notes, Tauruses are not budged easily. Earth holds more strongly than water.
Well, my mother also had her Saturn exactly conjunct my Sun/MC/SN conjunction as well. She held a lot of power over me even without the Taurus energy, but our suns were opposing loosely as well. I just find that Taurus, particularly the women are quicker to defend me than fight with me and both males and females don't react to my attempts to rile them up. I sometimes feel like they just don't take me seriously. lol As for Capricorn, usually they just ignore my anger and let me calm down as well. They aren't phased by it.