Alyssa Sharpe?

AppLeo

So, I keep getting the vibe that this forum is extremely in depth with astrology and I'm sure you've come across Alyssa Sharpe on youtube.

What do you think about her?

Does she make you angry or really happy? Is she a good astrologer? Is her information worth listening to?

She seems to be some kind of an celebrity for astrology haha. I've watched her videos and found them to be extremely helpful as a beginner. Now that I understand astrology more, I watch her videos for information still, but I love her as a form of entertainment because she's pretty funny, in my opinion.

Here's one of her recent videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJc0rUR7Nxk

Blaze

Account Closed
My friend from Neptune got me a reading from her. T'was a nice ego stroking. :joyful:

Mostly though, she reminds me of Linda-land. And by that I mean....well.....just take a peek at those forums.

Blaze

Account Closed
I just watched up to my own asc sign. Complete Taurus-sh!t. I take complements. I mean, yea, who doesn't? Unless of course someone is constantly complementing me, then I know they want something. :ninja:

AppLeo

My friend from Neptune got me a reading from her. T'was a nice ego stroking. :joyful:

Mostly though, she reminds me of Linda-land. And by that I mean....well.....just take a peek at those forums.

LOL are you saying linda-land *****?

Blaze

Account Closed
Lindaland is a great place to hang out and talk about boys.

Astrology though? ......eh...that is not the forum you seek. :whistling:

AppLeo

I just watched up to my own asc sign. Complete Taurus-sh!t. I take complements. I mean, yea, who doesn't? Unless of course someone is constantly complementing me, then I know they want something. :ninja:

When she spoke about my rising sign it was right on the spot.

AppLeo

Lindaland is a great place to hang out and talk about boys.

Astrology though? ......eh...that is not the forum you seek. :whistling:

Haha wow, I tried to register for that forum, but I couldn't for some reason. Good thing I didn't I suppose.

AppLeo

Lurked a little when I just got into astrology. All I saw was relationship talk which turned me off. And the astrology didn't go all that far (which still seems to be the case). Is there something I'm not seeing?

I've only come up to the forum during research, but there was nothing on it that was that important to me.

Blaze

Account Closed
Call yourself SaggyFiona and then embed yourself in the community by talking about twilight and that cute Scorpio guy. Then, you gradually start subverting the place.

I was taught that by the intelligence agency tm.

No lie. I tried making an account there under the name "HappyButtcakes". But it seems the forum is self-aware and knows who to let in an out.

Should've named myself "Derpsexehedgy". That might've worked better.

conspiracy theorist

No lie. I tried making an account there under the name "HappyButtcakes". But it seems the forum is self-aware and knows who to let in an out.

Should've named myself "Derpsexehedgy". That might've worked better.

You outted yourself with the "buttcakes" bit m8.

It has to sound less "trollish". Perhaps Scorpioeyes or IntenseStare69 or SaggyHipsDontLie or some such.