Total Eclipse 28/08/2007

watchman512

Evening Enlightened Ones.

This month as we all know will be a total Eclipse @ 4'46" Pisces.
This Eclipse will have the following aspects to my natal Chart, which is already on this site. Would Lve to hear any news that any of you might shed upon this.

t / Moon Conj Jupiter @ 05 Pisces in the 1st house
t / Sun Conj Uranus @ 05 Virgo in the 7th House
t / Venus Conj mars @ 22 leo in the 7th house
t / Mars opp Sun @ 13 gemini in the 4th house
t / Jupiter Conj Sun @ 10 Sag in the 10 th house

Attachments

• achart_8safilex3kcn2-u1066860789.33630.26261.gif
    achart_8safilex3kcn2-u1066860789.33630.26261.gif
    32.4 KB · Views: 50

summerstar

:confused: I thought I was going to get it bad. I have a stellum - sun, venus, uranus, pluto 5-11 degrees Virgo. What do you make of it?

cara4art

My Ascendant is at 5 Pisces, so this eclipse will happen right on the 12-house side of my Ascendant-Descendant axis. What kind of experiences could I see with this?
The last time I had an eclipse conjuncting an angle was back in the June eclipse of 2002, which fell right on my MC-IC axis. Of course, the tr. Pluto-Saturn opposition was there too, as well as the transiting nodes! That precipitated us losing our home of 4 years that we really loved, and a period of nearly 4 years that resulted in 15 moves(14 of them within our village), the last of which a year ago which was a very happy and fortunate relocation back to San Francisco. My health is good, and my husband and I have been happily together since 1984.
DOB:June 21, 1947 11:51PM Providence, RI USA, if anyone wants to take a look - thanks!

StarNur

Hi Watchman512 and all,

are you feeling the eclipse already??? How is it manifesting for you?

I dont have it aspecting any planets this time; only the asteroids Juno and Chiron, and my Asc/DC.

I find eclipses to be the most powerful transits.

The last few aspected my Saturn/Moon opposition. That brought about career/job related events even though they lasted only a few months each. They were very rough and stressful points in my career.

The Solar eclipse on the 11th of Sept, however, will be conjunct my North Node/Saturn oppose my Moon and square Neptune. Yikes! I'll be teaching in a foreign country by then.

Here are a few resources:
http://astrology-source.com/lunar.htm
http://www.astrologycom.com/eclipse.html
http://www.zodiacarts.com/whatsup/LunarEclipse.shtml

unukalhai

This one falls across my nodal axis, with the Moon on the south node... and since I have Sun-Nodes T-square, the eclipse squares my Sun.

Hopefully it will be less destructive than some of the other transits I've had to my south node.

Charm

I dont know how to cast an eclipse chart on astrodienst, but I have natal venus at 3 degrees pisces. 2 days ago I just accomplished a major career goal. My focus right now is on love!!! I am such a lover

Sun 16 degree Cap
Mercury 14 deg Cap
Mars 4 deg Cap
Ven 3 deg Pis
Moon 8 deg Leo
Saturn 8 deg Leo
Nep 14 deg Sag
Pluto 14 deg Lib
Uran 11 deg Sco
Node 0 deg Scorpio (north)
Jun 19 deg Sco
ASC 17 deg SCO

BD 2:53 am Houston, TX 1/7/77

unukalhai

Congrats on the accomplishment!

Interesting times for you, Charm :) Looks like Venus retrograded over your MC, so maybe you've been deserving the accomplishment of that goal for some time, or finished a goal you started about 18 months ago from the last RX cycle of Venus? The last RX cycle Jan-Feb 2006 saw Venus station direct on your Sun/Mercury conjunction... One RX cycle on your Sun, the next on an angle.. powerful, especially as the Sun is your MC ruler!

The eclipse is certainly a hit to your Venus, but also to your Mars, as it is in perfect sextile.. Mars is at 4Cap45, eclipse at 4Pis45. As Venus-Mars comprise the cycle of love, no surprise your mind is there...

The eclipse falling along your 4th/10th house axis also speaks to the career accomplishment, as does Saturn recently entering your 10th house - Saturn through the 10th is often a time when rewards for hard work are reaped :)

The upcoming solar eclipse opposes your Sun-conjunct-Mercury/Jupiter midpoint, and with Sun ruling the 10th, Jupiter the 2nd, it would appear whatever career goals (10th) you've accomplished will have a positive financial (2nd; personal finance) impact :D The solar eclipse also falls in your 10th!

Themis

Ghee, i think of a man with NN at 4-5 degree Virgo sqaure Saturn/Moon/uranus conjunction. would this total eclipse have any hit on him?

watchman512

Well, do not know what will happen. Though 28/08 i will be sitting in my back yard with coffee at 8.36 PM watching all manifest.May take a quick video & post it for you all.
The energy has effected my work area, funny enough. After a long period of trying to make a difference and pushing uphill ,suddenly i received acknowledgement of a job well done.

Circe

How can I see the influences of the eclipse in my natal chart? Is there any way to cast it in a program?
does it have similar influences to all people?

ps: I`m watching the eclipse right now, it`s beautiful!

watchman512

I have just spent the last 2 hrs watching it.
Was just a beautiful as the one 16/07/2000
As for a program, well if you find one,pleas elet me know

QuaOs

When the eclipse happened last night, it was in my H12, very close to my Asc. Wondering what would happen next :eek: