Why I am Struggling in Career/Work Life ?

Somna7H

Banned
Since the beginning I am struggling in every aspect of career. Is it because there are lot of bad planets near my 6th house Cusp ? But I can't see any bad planet in 2nd house. So why my financial condition is very poor ? Is these situation permanent for whole life or due certain Progression or Transit right now ? But it's already more than 10 years.

FAzvpaf.jpg

Gemini888

You still hasn't told me which job you are doing. You have a stellium in 2H and Cancer. Cancer and Taurus, especially Taurus, can be obsessed with security and it's hard for you to give up your security (Taurus Asc is also here too). Your job ***** but you are too afraid to leave because you fear you won't know how to deal with uncertainty.

That's all I can say for the moment. I need to know what kind of job you are doing to continue.

Somna7H

Banned
You still hasn't told me which job you are doing. You have a stellium in 2H and Cancer. Cancer and Taurus, especially Taurus, can be obsessed with security and it's hard for you to give up your security (Taurus Asc is also here too). Your job ***** but you are too afraid to leave because you fear you won't know how to deal with uncertainty.

That's all I can say for the moment. I need to know what kind of job you are doing to continue.

Currently Gate Keeper at a Girls' School. Before that I was a Private Law Clerk of a senior female Civic Advocate. Before that an assistant Industrial Electrician.

Security always had a main concern to me but unfortunately I never had that.

Thank you!

Gemini888

I just realized that your chart is seriously lacking in Earth. Without much Earth you tend to drift from job to job. Aquarius MC doesn't help much either. Aquarius isn't best known for stability.

But have you ever thought about writing? I have suspected since the beginning that you aren't doing a job that involves writing and I was right. Your Sun is in 3H, your moon is in Cancer, your Mars is in 5H in Libra. They look like creative writing to me. You could be a children's book writer, with all the Cancer and 5H placement. I said that Aquarius MC is unstable, but it can bring innovative change to your life. Your Mars an Saturn trine MC can support that goal (Speaking about the MC, it's actually quite well-aspected). You lack Earth, but practical 2H stellium can compensate for that, as long as it learns to take control of its Cancer impulse.

wilsontc

Staff member
Moon in the Physical house, to Somna

Somna,

You asked:
...why my financial condition is very poor ?

Moon (change) in the Physical house of personal money indicates your personal money situation changes. Adjusting to fluctuating money issues will be a life-long challenge. When you DO have money, save it, invest it...do something so that when the money situation changes and the money isn't flowing any more, you have enough around to pay for what you need paid for.

Monetarily,

Tim

Outlook

Somna the reason you are struggling,p and will continue to struggle is that you have Saturn, mars and Pluto squaring your mercury and sun.

What that presents is
a tendency to spoil your own life or working against your best interests, problems with timing and/or unpreparedness for task or goal and
tendency to confrontations or
insistence on dominance or control of those around you and this would be a vice versa in that you constantly give your power to others and are dominated and controlled
And negative thinking...constant over analysis

You have a trine from Pluto to moon and that means emotional motivation and emotional understanding is a strength for you, it comes easy. I would use it to counter balance the tendency to act against self insterest or to just act out of time or not be prepared. By digging deep and understanding yourself you may mitigate these negatives.

The problem with the Saturn square mercury is that you are a worry wart. Even when you don’t have anything to worry, you worry. Everything is hyper analysed until you are scared of taking a single step. And because everything in life originates in the mental plane....it’s rather difficult to circumvent this one causing you to believe and create failure and restriction, bad news and mental depression. Every plan, every option, ever possibility...you will find a reason why you can’t, won’t, shouldn’t, mustn’t.....and after too many failures you can see that’s it’s now a thing! A very big thing!

Link up with females or the emotional types of people since these days some men are female-like...they are your natural supporters. Males and male like people tend to bring out your pushy side or you project that and bring pushy controllers into your life.

Will it change? It depends on your level of intelligence, sense of humour, ability to rise above. So much of this stuff is mitigated with attitude we bring to the table. Use your Pluto trine moon to understand, to help you overcome the sluggish brain caught up in worries.