Requesting Permission to Post Natal Charts on a New Thread

chinkey, not sure, but i dont think alot of us would have a clue how to read a vedic chart........with your birth details (time, date and place) , you allow people the chance to draw up the chart they are most comfortable with.

I hope you would be ok with that

Afuasama

Seems everybody wants their charts read! as usual. I have no idea how to post my chart up as I'm still not successful at getting an image up next to my name, I tried several times today and failed.

However, yes I'd be happy to have my chart posted, I'm very new to this site and would be happy to have any of the senior astrologers look at my chart especially how to deal with a neptune moon conj at the moment!

16.12.66 GMT 18:47 London

Thanks

IKOPIKOP

hi, I would like you to calculate my Natal Chart and I would like to know if I can have my own baby.
27th May 1977
9.22 am (+8GMT) Location: Ranau, Malaysia (06.02N),(116.40E)

cascod

Hi Arian,

I'm new, don't know if we allowed to answer all threads.

Will give details, you more than welcome.

Name: Bernard Wayne Barnes
DOB: 24 August 1964
Place:Umtata, South Africa, Eastern Cape - 31s34, 28e46 - I see some cordinates that are used for Umtata, South Africa are 31s35,28e47
TOB: 6:10 am

Regards

Wayne
cascod

blennus

Permission Granted. :D

February 6 1979 at 6:24 PM in Salt Lake City, UT (US).
I usually use the coordinates for the University Hospital which are 40°N46'13, 111°W50'05

By the way many of the images at Imageshack have been moved or deleted. You may want to look into that.

cjc

Hi, AM,

I just stumbled onto this thread and wondered what has happened... I got 404s on all the links.

The reason I'm so interested is that I'd like to find Astro "Twins," people who were born very close to our birth times, with whom to compare life experiences.

I did meet one once. We were born on the same calendar day, but half a world apart, and she didn't know her birth time.

It was ironic; we were so planet similar but house different...

Both of us:
have bad self image
had a domineering father
have a sibling of the same sex
were worked mercilessly by our fathers
watched our siblings get the spoils of our work
had the same sexual preferences (but as we are both pretty ugly, I never
followed that one up)

As she was born later than I was (Today in Australia is tomorrow in Philadelphia), her Su/Sa/Ne T-square is probably a bit tighter than mine (3, 4, and 5 Cardinal). Therefore the self-image and father issues.

I just have wanted to find more for comparison.

Has your database survived? Can one access it? Are there others out there also interested in Astro Twins?

3-24-45 08:16 Brisbane, Australia

FYI, I'm attaching my chart. I've relocated to central Jersey.

Thanx!

c

Last edited:

SquidvsBear

New to the forums here, dont know if posting this helps...

DOB : Oct 17, 1981
Time: 8:30 am
Place: Denver, CO (39n44, 104w59 are the coords I think...)

Leo Virgo

Cincinnati Ohio
August 18th, 1984
9:30 A.M
Michael P

very curious if there is a program out there that would show asteroids and cheron in my chart..

starlink

very curious if there is a program out there that would show asteroids and cheron in my chart..
Hi Leo Virgo, if you draw a chart in the www.Astro.com online, they will give you the choice of input for these things as well as for fixed stars. Have a look.
Cheers, Starlink