Transits to composite.

thelivingsky

I am curious. Did you have to keep this relationship hidden? I am looking at the Sun, Merc, and node that may be in the 12th house which then would indicate a clandestine relationship. This conjunction is pretty close to that composite Ascendant so usually if its within 5 degrees I consider it !st house. But it looks like it just misses falling on the Ascendant.

Lion o ness

I am curious. Did you have to keep this relationship hidden? I am looking at the Sun, Merc, and node that may be in the 12th house which then would indicate a clandestine relationship. This conjunction is pretty close to that composite Ascendant so usually if its within 5 degrees I consider it !st house. But it looks like it just misses falling on the Ascendant.

The chart is the composite.

Yes it was hidden, due to work reasons.

Lion o ness

Rahu.
Are you available to discuss current transits to this composite.

Specifically, transit NN conjunct moon/Pluto
transit SN conjunct Venus.

There has been some major changes.

Lion o ness

Ok. Here's the composite with current transits.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    273.8 KB · Views: 26

rahu

Banned
hi lion ness
with the transiting south node conjunct the venus on 5/28/15 and the head conjunct the moon on june 3 2015 , this is peiod o fmagic nd lteed states.thewse trnsits re very sexualk and loving but they were predaterd by the north node conjunct pluto on may 4 2015. the juxtaposition of the symbols of love(venus,moon) with the most selfish of symbols (Pluto) makes for very difficult emotional settlement as the nature of pluto 's ego/carnal desires usually erase the long-term emotional intimacy that sexual love can bring.
as Pluto rule mega corporations and finance, the background machinations of the workplace must have some goal.

why the push?

rahu

rahu

Banned
I also notice that the moon/Saturn midpoint is square the ascendant. this shows a basic lack of harmony. why pursue a relationship when the basic emotional connection is stagnant.
Saturn is square to Uranus so the relationship would not lasrt and he relly doesn't seem to want a one on one with you. pluto with the moon makes the carnal/domination motive more likely. but why should you employment environment be part of the conspiracy to drive you together? quite strange.

this relationship is in a nodal transit so reality is magical and altered.

rahu

Lion o ness

We actually have great harmony. This isn't a fly by night meeting. We have been having this dance for over 6 years now.
From toy first reading we are in sync. I'll will post your first reading.

Also here's what amazing me or what I'm really curious about.
We have a 6 year age difference, when this first started I was having heavy Pluto transits.
I was having
T. Pluto sq n Pluto
T. Pluto opps n Venus
T. Pluto conjunct n Jupiter
T, Pluto was hitting my n t square.

Now he's having his
T. Pluto sq n Pluto
T. Pluto conjunct his Venus

Similiar transits, during these times.

We are each other's t. Pluto lesson??? So to speak

Hi lion o ness

This composite Is very singular. I haven’t quite seen on like this in a longtime if ever. It shows a relationship that is like pressure cooker, either the moderated heat will create great deeds or you will end up smothering each other. And I can’t really figure out which it will be.
The un/mercury/snode conjunction is opposed to mars/psyche/nnode. A relationship of destiny to begin with . very strong psychic connection with direct telepathy a times . you both seem to spontaneous make the same movements ,like flying birds turning in unison. There is a spiritual and etheric attraction that is more like the fascination of a puppy love rather than grownups. But at the same time the mars.venus midpoint is opposed to Saturn giving the deeper and practical feeling of the potential of committed love and more. the juno/Jupiter midpoint is conjunct to the node/psyche. So it can seem like a fairy tale marriage is calling you. This affects you particularly intensely as the eros/psyche midpoint is conjunct to juno. The mars/venus midpoint is opposed to Saturn ,again, emphasizing the devoted and committed nature of your feelings. the Saturn/moon midpoint is conjunct the nadir, so once again, commitment and devotion underlie the base of the relationship
This shows a almost unbearable romantic sentiment but with the promise of stability , commitment and marriage.
Venus is opposed to the moon and sextile to mars giving a affection that is constant and supportive with the sun/venus midpoint square to Saturn ,again bring a safe sense of trust in love.
Sun and mercury is sextile to Saturn and opposed to mars so all practical matters are harmonious between you. This bodes well economically as your actions are always on point and ,again, your movement are in total harmony.
The pressure builds up because the sub is quintile to Saturn and biquintile to the moon and Pluto.
The sun/moon midpoint is conjunct Saturn. Here,for the nth time, the focus of the entire relationship is on support and productivity. But if you actions are not in total unisonce ,then you will grate against each other and push and pull instead of progress. this places him as a point of resistance and direction. It he will lead and order, but if his ego structure forces submission of your will and spirit, then the tensions will build for explosion as Saturn is opposed to Uranus. This square is one of the few that can end a relationship by itself. It shows confrontation and obstruction between you. It can show external changes that affect the relationship. events that you have no control over.
Usually the quintiles, especially as seminal as the quintiles are here, would show a relationship broken by the inability to reconcile each other uniqueness without personality conflicts. the quintile is so reflective of personal uniqueness that it is very difficult for two people to combine the different personalities. But here there are so many loving, productive and energetic dynamics, that great deeds could be accomplished .
With Uranus square to the moon/Saturn midpoint ,opposed to the venus/sun midpoint and square the mars/venus midpoint, there exist that electricity one feels between two lover. An immediate attraction that makes your hair stand on it’s end. This dynamic of Uranus usually is found in brief affairs or one night stands but here ,even with set emotional boundaries, the hot flame of affection burns. As I said have never seen such a combination of potentially explosive emotional reactions, exist in a relationship that has so much stability, affection ,maturity and productivity.
Yet with all these dynamics ,you do not rush like magnets toward each other as there are deep and personal emotions or issues that restrict both of you for now.
The moon is conjunct to Pluto and the mercury/Pluto midpoint is conjunct to Saturn.with moon opposed to venus, the emotional response between you are muted and subdued ,yet deeply sensitive and loving of each other inner most thoughts and emotions are passed over ,the chemistry is aching for a first sign but both of you are restricted by issues from other relationships or emotional uncertainties.
But as you have posted, it seems fate has thrown you together and made the decision that both of you out of love and hesitation could not make.
With the stellium of the moon/Pluto//Jupiter, the environment becomes the workplace. a corporate or higher education intuition is described. And emotional problems between you could have dire effects on your employment.

The mars/Uranus midpoint is conjunct the vertex so he seems to like this individuality and usually this does not bode well for commitment, but there is just so much attractive dynamics this may not be a problems but cautions to never put him in a corner

It seems that since the summer ,the sparks have been flowing
I think in September you started to feel the devoted and nurturing potential he generates.
By December if not sooner the chemistry will take hold and going into the new year, I think all the gates will open and the extreme affection and emotional and physical attraction will overwhelm you both. January and February will tell the tale . if you and he have truly connected the future will entwine you both together, but it remains to be seen if the personal magnetism with hold through the satiation of the passions.
rahu

Lion o ness

Just an update:
This has been on going for 10yrs now. Ive grown so much due to this relationship, yet i haven't grown enough. Idk. We are
Not romantic at this time. But that comes and goes. However we speak everyday on a deep spiritual level. .

I think lately we have been working together on why or what it is that keeps us in constant communication. By far this is no superficial relationship.
Its been one of the hardest things ive ever had to experience. Im know near getting over it.
I feel like ive been stuck in this never ending loop. But moon/pluto is very difficult to get away from. In my case its been nearly impossible.

rahu

Banned
thanks for the update
looking a transits,i would think that there was significant tensions last year, late September through jan 2019, though early December would have been the center of the caldron

we could ad a few more symbols.

rahu

Lion o ness

Not much tension. I dont think we were talking that much during that time,. But we still talked. We always talk. But our talks have become more deeper and spiritual in the last 2 months. The more we bond the stronger the tension becomes, because it ends up with us back into the romantic situation. And thats when he goes down hill. Then we give each other space and then we talk more and more , and end up right back into the same loop. But the one thing we cant just stop talking, we both have this need to communicate with each other. If we dont it becomes unbearable. I cant stand it. I feel like if im grieving.

Honestly i dint know what to make of this. I just wonder if there is a purpose or a lesson to be learned. For what ever reason 10yrs later we are just not getting it!

Rahu what symbols did u want to look up?

rahu

Banned
Not much tension. I dont think we were talking that much during that time,. But we still talked. We always talk. But our talks have become more deeper and spiritual in the last 2 months. The more we bond the stronger the tension becomes, because it ends up with us back into the romantic situation. And thats when he goes down hill. Then we give each other space and then we talk more and more , and end up right back into the same loop. But the one thing we cant just stop talking, we both have this need to communicate with each other. If we dont it becomes unbearable. I cant stand it. I feel like if im grieving.

Honestly i dint know what to make of this. I just wonder if there is a purpose or a lesson to be learned. For what ever reason 10yrs later we are just not getting it!

Rahu what symbols did u want to look up?

ceres,eris,pholous,pallas,juno, nessus,orcus,Sedna,ixion,16,433,h13,named asteroids if possible

Lion o ness

Ok cant put all on 1 chart so here the list
Ceres-9 sag
Eris-13 aries
Pholous-12pis
Pallas 17 scorp
Juno 0cap
Nexxus 2 can
Orcus 25 can
Sedna 3 taur
Ixion 9 scorp
Psyche 21 scorp
Eros 11 aqua
His name 2 libra
My name - 27 virgo

Sweet Pea

It would help to see your chart, but there are clues in your list of planets and how you said this started when Pluto was aspecting your Pluto-Venus-Jupiter which must therefore be in a t-square. You seem to be learning what this aspect of your chart is all about: at the lower level, extreme, obsessive and possessive amounts of love/lust, whether from you or from the other person. All Pluto contacts tie us into the lower chakras, especially the sexual, lowest ones. Do you have any strong Uranus placements that alleviate this? I'm sensing that you find it easier to distance yourself from these feelings than he does. If you're now starting to talk about spiritual things, then the energies are moving into higher chakras; unless this is a ploy on his part, of course, because it continues the bond and may lead to what he hopes it will lead to.

Often Plutonic relationships involve controlling or manipulative behaviour. For example, did you ever wonder whether he actually dropped the sewing kit beside your car, and then pulled off his button? - as a way to pull you closer, because you told him you'd just started dating others? He would have known by that time that you were particularly susceptible to suggestions that 'this was meant to be', that the universe was somehow directing events to keep you close to him. You could be being 'played'. Having the Neptune transit over your Pisces ascendant in recent years could have blindsided you to what's really going on.

Another factor is the Pisces/12th house nature of the relationship and your natal charts; you can both, and together, be manoeuvred by paranormal forces not of this world into continuing the relationship so as to provide emotional food for hungry entities. Lilith contacts can suggest this too; she's often called a sex demon/vampire.

And a rather practical point: if work forbids romance/affairs, and yet this whole thing is so unbearable and you are so attracted to each other, then why does one of you not find another job so you can have a legitimate relationship? Have you been intimate during the last 10 years of this dancing tantalisingly in close proximity to each other? Or has the tension just built up to such a peak because you haven't let this happen?

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
One thing is that his asteroid is loosely conjunct your asteroid and is square to nessus and juno.
This would fit his ambivalence about a commitment. Nessus shows a selfish nature in him and one that would offend and harm you if he felt so. That is he would not consider your feelings when periods of rejection of the relationship come up.
Pholous is square to Neptune and the midpoint is square to chiron and opposed the orcus/Saturn conjunction The mars/juno midpoint is conjunct to Neptune. This pattern suggest that his desire for a commitment is constantly under review as chiron adds a critical analysis. with Neptune and pholous acting together , he is probably silence about t=his real feelings about the relationship and lets his action clarify his intentions. Chiron also shows that when the relationship is moving into a “off’ mode, he will become needlessly and inaccurately crucial of you. The Saturn/ orcus addition ,shows meanness in his critical analysis of you. It adds extreme selfishness and shows the ability to give you no consideration and no explanation when his feelings change. This extremely self-centered and insensitve to your feelings. The moon/sun midpoints conjunct to Saturn and orcus which shows he will always have the upper hand and nothing will change, that is he will not commit and continue to hold your emotions at bay
Ixion is conjunct the vertex/Uranus midpoint and square to eros. This pattern shows extreme emotional vacillation. He changes from love and sensitivity to distant and mean, separative feeling at the drop of a hat. This tens to shows when he is most arouse, likes to inflict a bit on pain or discomfiture upon you. maybe a bit of SM energy but I would not characterize the relationship as SM.

rahu

Banned
One thing is that his asteroid is loosely conjunct your asteroid and is square to nessus and juno.
This would fit his ambivalence about a commitment. Nessus shows a selfish nature in him and one that would offend and harm you if he felt so. That is he would not consider your feelings when periods of rejection of the relationship come up.
Pholous is square to Neptune and the midpoint is square to chiron and opposed the orcus/Saturn conjunction The mars/juno midpoint is conjunct to Neptune. This pattern suggest that his desire for a commitment is constantly under review as chiron adds a critical analysis. with Neptune and pholous acting together , he is probably silence about t=his real feelings about the relationship and lets his action clarify his intentions. Chiron also shows that when the relationship is moving into a “off’ mode, he will become needlessly and inaccurately crucial of you. The Saturn/ orcus addition ,shows meanness in his critical analysis of you. It adds extreme selfishness and shows the ability to give you no consideration and no explanation when his feelings change. This extremely self-centered and insensitve to your feelings. The moon/sun midpoints conjunct to Saturn and orcus which shows he will always have the upper hand and nothing will change, that is he will not commit and continue to hold your emotions at bay
Ixion is conjunct the vertex/Uranus midpoint and square to eros. This pattern shows extreme emotional vacillation. He changes from love and sensitivity to distant and mean, separative feeling at the drop of a hat. This tens to shows when he is most arouse, likes to inflict a bit on pain or discomfiture upon you. maybe a bit of SM energy but I would not characterize the relationship as SM.

Lion o ness

It would help to see your chart, but there are clues in your list of planets and how you said this started when Pluto was aspecting your Pluto-Venus-Jupiter which must therefore be in a t-square. You seem to be learning what this aspect of your chart is all about: at the lower level, extreme, obsessive and possessive amounts of love/lust, whether from you or from the other person. All Pluto contacts tie us into the lower chakras, especially the sexual, lowest ones. Do you have any strong Uranus placements that alleviate this? I'm sensing that you find it easier to distance yourself from these feelings than he does. If you're now starting to talk about spiritual things, then the energies are moving into higher chakras; unless this is a ploy on his part, of course, because it continues the bond and may lead to what he hopes it will lead to.

Often Plutonic relationships involve controlling or manipulative behaviour. For example, did you ever wonder whether he actually dropped the sewing kit beside your car, and then pulled off his button? - as a way to pull you closer, because you told him you'd just started dating others? He would have known by that time that you were particularly susceptible to suggestions that 'this was meant to be', that the universe was somehow directing events to keep you close to him. You could be being 'played'. Having the Neptune transit over your Pisces ascendant in recent years could have blindsided you to what's really going on.

Another factor is the Pisces/12th house nature of the relationship and your natal charts; you can both, and together, be manoeuvred by paranormal forces not of this world into continuing the relationship so as to provide emotional food for hungry entities. Lilith contacts can suggest this too; she's often called a sex demon/vampire.

And a rather practical point: if work forbids romance/affairs, and yet this whole thing is so unbearable and you are so attracted to each other, then why does one of you not find another job so you can have a legitimate relationship? Have you been intimate during the last 10 years of this dancing tantalisingly in close proximity to each other? Or has the tension just built up to such a peak because you haven't let this happen?

Thank you sweat pea. I will try to answer all your questions. Let me know if i forget anything. Composite and my natal is posted on page 1.
I also have uranus in h7.

Yes we have been intimate before, we were in a relationship for a while.
But it didn't work out due to pluto themes, and some other issues. We are no longer intimate but maintain a friendship. Im dating someone else, i assume he is also. The part thats unbearable is when we dont talk, i feel like i lost him. I grief for him. The talks are so deep, and i really need that. Maybe he dies also. The loop when we start having these deep talks , at some point we try again, but it fails again. The loop is unbearable, yet i just cant stop talking to him.
As for work we are/havent broken any work rules. I have been with the company for 25 years, im not just going to quit. Hes also been there 20 yrs or so, hes not going to quit either. Working together really isnt that bad. We wirk for the same company, however we are in 2 different departments. Our offices are about 2 miles from each other. Sometimes we go yo each others buildings or talk over work related things. But really thats not an issue.

I would like to know mire about the paranormal bringing us together. What do u mean?

Lion o ness

in case sounds relevant and helps,

sag-jup 7th inimical-malefic for gemini asc,
stress-delays in marriage-vocation;
jup now transit sag 7th, relationship under element of stress;
and abdominal-liver-thigh issues;

jup sag trine venus-aries 11th, gains from relationship-arts,
jup effective mid-course mar-june 019 to watch;

previous 2.5yrs sat transit inimical sag 7th;

inimical jup and moon libra 5th,
stress in luck-edu-romance-children-position;
aptitude for public relations and advisory roles,
heart-stomach-kidney-abdominal issues;
jup-moon victorius amidst adversity;

sat-ketu SNode coming 1.5yr transit cap 8th,
chronic pain-injury-surgery urological-knees etc;

asc lord sun-mer-ketu taurus 12th for foreign lands;
love for food and comforts; creative-energetic-extra stubborn;
pain-injury-surgery feet-throat-teeth etc;
aptitude for hotel management, banking, dentistry, etc

mars-rahu NNodescorpio 6th, research-occult-forensic aptitudes;
rise-fall in health-employment-relationship,
toxic health issues urological inflammations, etc

lords 1/7 mer-jup over taurus-libra, 6/8, same lord venus,
sweet conflicts in the relationship;

natal sat cancer 2nd, earnings in distant lands;

do ack promptly, share salient pointwise feedbacks how true-insightful,

wishing well, kshantaram

I thank you fir taking the time to look and write, however im not sure I understood everything u were saying. Especially the medical things. That i know of neither of us are having any medical issues.

Were u looking at the composite or my natal?

Lion o ness

Idk some things fit and some things dont.
There have been times when he's been selfish and didn't take my feelings in consideration. And visa versa. We have done this yo each other. Pluto im guessing. It was really bad when we were dating. However as platonic friends we have matured together, and have learned to he more considerate. And honest with each other. We both know it wont work as a relationship. But we still feel for each other and remain friends

U got distracted and lost my thought.
What i really want to know if even possible is what's the purpose of this a lesson? Experience?

Lion o ness

it is the composite reading,

whether any of the statement outcomes of planetary placements and transits
are true-insightful about how the couple appears to the outside world,
traits-talents-health etc etc

kshantaram

Oh ok, so the outside world thinks we have medical problems? Sorry just a lil confused