Cousin's cancer

ALRESCHA

Thank you for your reply.
I believe that there is a reason why he got it and that he needs to change his lifestyle. We are related, so I feel weird about reading that bit all the way, but I know what I'll see. I think this is something he should talk to a priest about. (My people stick to the tradition)
He is, well, you see how he is, so I am worried about the word choice and the pace at which I should talk to him about it. Besides, there are a few manipulative people in the family that have been trying very hard and somewhat succeeded in the past to find something to point their finger at me for and make me look bad in the rest of the relatives' eyes, so I keep my knowledge to myself. I don't want the conversation to start a witch hunt, because they hate astrology.
He keeps reading the worst case scenarios online all day long and he is desperate.
His mom is psychic and she can read omens and cast and read something flawlessly, I won't say what, called me while I was working today and I ended up interpreting the 12th house for over an hour.
She wants me to tell him what he should change and when it will end.

Frisiangal

Hi,
You might tentatively ask him what it is that has caused him such emotional pain that it is 'eating away inside him'. He may need to find some inner courage to take action to dig it up and out, face the pain, accept it, and then put it behind him, rather than allowing it to rule his life by destroying it. There's no honour in self-sacrificial suicide because of an idea or effect of what he feels that others may have done to/caused him.

He's completed his Saturn return. Time to be mature and stand up for, and put himself first, rather than be hard on himself by suffering in silence. A positive attitude can work wonders.

Medication helps too, of course.

Good luck to him.

(Our posts crossed.)

ALRESCHA

Thank you so much! I know, but, how can I open such a person up within a few hours? I can't go there now, it's remote, so I'll have to phone him... He's mostly not in the mood to talk.
He is completing the second chemo treatment session if that's what you call it, tomorrow. His white blood cells are low, but he's doing better now.

Marinka

His chart is not simply yours to interpret as and when you like. This chart belongs to him and data derived about him from it should be kept confidential and for his ears only. Also, he should be the one that comes to you and asks for this information ... you should not be going to him. It's his life, let him live it the way he wants.

edited to add -- I didn't mean this to sound harsh. You mentioned that he is going through his 2nd chemo, and with that, maybe this is not the right time to have a discussion about this with him. Maybe in the future, ask if he would like you to look at his chart and do an interpretation and you can take it from there.

Last edited:

ALRESCHA

His chart is not simply yours to interpret as and when you like. This chart belongs to him and data derived about him from it should be kept confidential and for his ears only.
B1 That' inappropriate.
B2 Which is what I said I did.
We need to help people overcome obstacles, we're not crazy, *********.
She begged me to call him. I would have called sooner, but he wasn't ready to listen until now and she says he is now.

edit: That's what I figured too, but, he's going to have a break from it, and she told me to call him on Wednesday.

Last edited:

Tham

Tell him to go on the common, dirt-cheap diabetic drug, metformin,
to bolster his chances.

Many oncologists don't even know that it's a potent cancer fighter.

Costs just 10 cents a 500 mg tablet here.

You haven't said what type of cancer he has, nor have you revealed
his birthdate.

Metformin: an emerging new therapeutic option for
targeting cancer stem cells and metastasis.

http://www.hindawi.com/journals/jo/2012/928127/

Do up his Indian chart here. They will tell you his gemstone, as
well as one for his current Dasha.

https://www.astrogyan.com/

ALRESCHA

Thank you so much.

I didn't call him then, but my aunty asked me to do it again (aunty likes traditional astrology), and, I let him talk, to gain insight in his mental state, he is doing great, studying psychology and making plans for the future projects at work. He said the things I wanted him to understand himself.

It is very delicate, so, I am sorry, I can't ask what it is exactly, but it is a Scorpio ruled area, that is why I said he should to go to a priest.

PS I am not a psychologist